Congratulations to our new CIA Director, Gina Haspel.   She seems well qualified for that position.     I hope she has a spine of steel to be able to stand up to Trump when he asks her to do something illegal.   <strong>Amirite?</strong>

VicZincStarzAboveZolfieWill_JanitorBlewynanifailCarlaFlrdsgnsChuck_Tom

Explained by StarzAbove...

I hope she's not the next person Trump fires. He's already dissing the CIA, FBI and the Justice Department. He's very worried that the Mueller investigation is closing in on him. Tic Tock....time's running out!!!!

I mean, she was cool with doing some pretty dubious shit back when Bush was president

DWF DWF

DWF DWF

In response to “I mean, she was cool with doing some pretty...

That's true, she tortured prisoners and thought it was OK.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Not a fan.

Carla Carla

In response to “Not a fan.

Me either, but tried to be nice.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I don't know much about her, but willing to give her a chance. Hope she is a huge success.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

I hope so too. I kinda feel sorry for her, because if she doesn't do exactly what Trumpo wants her to do, he will berate her in front of staff and fire her....he's such a bully.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Because torture should be rewarded.

urwutuis urwutuis