Why do gangsters so often demand 'inquiry' into their inquiry?  (Also, are you ready for breadlines?)

VicZincChuck_TomCarlaZolfieTomboyJanetFlyer

Rooster

doctorwho1011Piper2StarzAboveCarlaChuck_TomSandhya_arya
Why do gangsters so often demand 'inquiry' into their inquiry? (Also, are you ready for breadlines?)

Excerpt from TOS -
""Trolling" (that is - intentionally saying things you know people will disagree with, possibly in order to spark an argument) is not permitted."

Budwick Budwick

Oh oh... (hehe)
Why you stir up the trouble, mister?

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Oh oh... (hehe) Why you stir up the trouble...

haha because Trump is a gangster.... lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “haha because Trump is a gangster.... lol

Actually you will find he is a great president and a wonderful man...

JD JD

No he's not....

JD JD

Because LibSpin is a job for ZuperZinc!

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Because LibSpin is a job for...

And you're the #1 pilot for Con (UNF)Air...

Chuck_Tom

In response to “And you're the #1 pilot for Con (UNF)Air...

Wrong airline.

I fly for Truth (F)Air.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Wrong airline. I fly for Truth...

Con (UNF)air is the "Right" airline.

Truth (F)Air... (maniac)

Chuck_Tom

In response to “Con (UNF)air is the "Right"...

And Prog Air(head) is the "Left" airline. (biggrin)

(aka Prog (HOT)Air )

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “http://78.media.tumblr.com/548961cc031c820e6a05...

Typical prog in the gif above... on life support. (hehe)

Oh, and here is the #1 pilot at Prog Air:

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Why do you so often attack the President with such thinly veiled ploys.

Rembio Rembio

In response to “Why do you so often attack the President with...

Why do you so often think that?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Why do you so often think that?

We all think that BECAUSE you most certainly do post these type of questions CONSTANTLY, due to your TDS.....therefore you and your ilk sadly think by posting your anti-Trump NONSENSE daily on social media, that doing so(in your minds) will bring on that "blue wave" in 2018 mid term elections(lol), where the Dem's in Congress become the majority, where they as elected politicians(IGNORANT of the US Constitution) THINK they will be able to Impeach President Trump just because you and your "resisters" don't like him being our POTUS lol!!!!!!!!

#LiberalismISaMENTALdisorer.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “(o_o)

Eh COMMON SENSE always confuses you wicked smaaaaat liberals.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Eh COMMON SENSE always confuses you wicked...

Some writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different, but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher. Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without government, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer. Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence; the palaces of kings are built on the ruins of the bowers of paradise. For were the impulses of conscience clear, uniform, and irresistibly obeyed, man would need no other lawgiver; but that not being the case, he finds it necessary to surrender up a part of his property to furnish means for the protection of the rest; and this he is induced to do by the same prudence which in every other case advises him out of two evils to choose the least. Wherefore, security being the true design and end of government, it unanswerably follows that whatever form thereof appears most likely to ensure it to us, with the least expense and greatest benefit, is preferable to all others.
-Common Sense by Thomas Paine

It goes on, but you get the drift.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Excerpt from TOS -

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Excerpt from TOS - ""Trolling"...

Perhaps he will ban himself and take a handful of rule breakers with him...

JD JD

In response to “Perhaps he will ban himself and take a...

Not a chance.

It's his stock in trade. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Not a chance. It's his stock in trade. (hehe)

He wears stockings...wow...hehe

JD JD

In response to “He wears stockings...wow...hehe

Like most liberals, he has a silk stocking fetish. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Sic semper trollis.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Sic semper...

I like that one!

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I like that one!

About time you said something sensible. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

I didn't say anything about Trump. I asked a question. You and your buddies assumed this was about something you heard about on FOX and Friends.

As long as the score is mostly agree than the purpose was not to get disagrees.

As I have said before - we can't expect everyone to agree with everything we say. If a post gets mostly disagrees it will be investigated as a possible trolling post.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I didn't say anything about Trump. I asked a...

Can you blame people...you're obsessed with Trump

JD JD

My 10 year old grandson offers lame excuses like that.

You seem to be obsessed with polls and such. Reading the comments thus far, you are the only one that thinks you've written an update on Al Capone.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “My 10 year old grandson offers lame excuses...

Weird, right? Everyone here seems to have a burning political agenda except me.

It is so odd how people often suggest that I post a non-political post, and yet when I do those same people always try to find some hidden meaning, bring it back to politics and then accuse me of trolling.

Just weird.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Weird, right? Everyone here seems to have a...

You had no political agenda in this post, Vic?
Right.  And I'm Cleopatra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLwRnREB3L4

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Isn't that like 90% of the political questions on here falls under that category, and 100% of some of the questions/opinions people create.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Isn't that like 90% of the political...

I understand your concern / question. But, sometimes better questions highlight an incident and ask as question. Lesser quality questions lean more heavily on hyperbole, twisted logic. Then there's this one - many respondents knew coming out of the chute what was going on given the history of the OP and the nature of his question. The OP has defended himself, wondering how in the world could we think he would possibly dis the president!

Now, you can buy into the OP's position if that suits you. I mean my position wouldn't likely withstand the scrutiny of a court trial. But, this isn't a court trial, and it seems pretty clear to me that the OP was simply trying to stir the shit pot.

Seems to me the OP's little game (that he admits himself to be playing) backfired on him this time. Respondents have for the most part never even addressed the OP's thinly veiled attempt to label the president as a gangster. They just told the OP to STFU.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I understand your concern / question. But...

I see most of them as twisted logic... because lets be honest... both sides are spitting out nothing but twisted logic.

I see where you're coming from, but I still think almost all the political post I've seen lately on here were meant to stir the pot.

Even the better ones sighting an incident, clearly had a little extra pot shot in it of BS or heavy misleading info.

True, but should it being only trolling based on results? ... what's to stop the other trolling that just happens to get different results? Or is that not trolling?

I think all the political misleading shots is trolling.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “I see most of them as twisted logic...

Legitimate concerns.
Hopefully one day things won't be so polarized and we can all work on things to improve all our lives. Sad that working cooperatively for the benefit of all is a pipe dream.

Budwick Budwick

Trump is doing it to deflect from the real issues....of him being investigated by Mueller. He knows the truth will come out eventually, and he's scared to death. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Trump is doing a great job, lay off this continual barrage of stupidity....

JD JD

In response to “Trump is doing a great job, lay off this...

I agree JD. It's getting real old!

Rooster Rooster

That's Ironic, because Trump is the one hammering it in! No one brings it up more than Trump... yet you want it to stop, and say he's doing great, when really he's doing what you want stopped.

It wouldn't be brought up half as much if Trump wan't hammering it in.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “That's Ironic, because Trump is the one...

I did not know Trump was a member...Trump is a one off president and he does what he wants, but as long as people in America are better off,why care

JD JD

In response to “I did not know Trump was a member...Trump is...

One off President? ... you mean one term?

They keep saying that but, the last time a new party came into office and only had one term was 1977... so the recent history suggest Trump will be a two term President.

1) Who said we're better off? - There are good and bad's, I don't think anyone truly knows the end results yet.

2) Why care about America? ... Hmm THEM FIGHTING WORDS (xp)

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “One off President? ... you mean one term?...

By one off..I mean there has never been a president quite like him...I never said one term, I believe he will get two terms...many Americans on here have said they are better off...I never said why care about Americans , read it again...

JD JD

In response to “By one off..I mean there has never been a...

I could be wrong, but I think there might of been a number of Presidents like him, just none recently.

Yeah but many Americans have said that under every recent President...

You read it again, clearly you missed the smiley face which kinda shows I was kidding when making that statement.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “I could be wrong, but I think there might of...

I saw it, I thought you were pulling faces at me...hehe

JD JD

In response to “I saw it, I thought you were pulling faces at...

Nope, that's one of my many being silly face.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Nope, that's one of my many being silly face.

Why do I always succum to your charm...

JD JD

We care because we're Americans and we care about the rule of law, something Trump doesn't give a darn about.

Great comment Z....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

You nailed it, Z. Trump is very scared now, Mueller is closing in on him and he's panicking.....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “You nailed it, Z. Trump is very scared now...

Ha ha you are funny...

JD JD

President Trump is FINALLY a Republican President who's not a politician, therefore he's not PC or bought and paid for, thus he has the gonads as a Republican CIC to give it right back IN THE SAME MANNER as you all do....whereas GHWB 41 and GWB 43 took the "high road" when they were constantly attacked by our MSM and celebrities **** US OFF for ACTING "Presidential"....where WE THE PEOPLE wanted them to say to those celebrities and alphabet networks, "oh just
"F*** OFF, you're all freakin' hypocrites!".... thus why Trump being TRUMP was so refreshing as a non-politician who talked how we all talk connecting with us all, as well as his policies making COMMON SENSE to the working Middle Class American people.

My blue collar dad said to me when I came home from my 1st day at work, getting a job working as an entry level employee for a Fortune 500 company at 19 years old and me being so excited to be working at a big corporation with so many 'smart' people.... "___always remember this, just because someone you work with has a college degree, it doesn't mean they're smarter than you, because most of those smart people don't have any common sense."

Man, that advice from my dad resonated with me so much when I was a young, single working mom, as well as when I got older choosing to be a stay at home mom while dealing with my kids teachers, their pediatricians and dentists telling ME what they thought was best for my kids....3 years ago an oral surgeon actually wanted to prescribe my then 16 year old son with an anti-anxiety med for my son to take the night before his wisdom teeth were to be taken out, to "relieve" my son of any anxiety he WOULD be "feeling" the night before his oral surgery...where my COMMON SENSE kicked in that this "smart" oral surgeon DOCTOR was NUTS for wanting to prescribe my 16 year old son with anti-anxiety meds the night before getting his wisdom teeth pulled!!!
Sadly though, a lot of parents just blindly believe whatever their kids doctors tell them as to what's best for their kids.. thus for the past 30 years kids being prescribed legal drugs by their doctors, with their parent's consent because those parents just blindly believe whatever their "smart" doctors tell them to do.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “President Trump is FINALLY a Republican...

In some ways, you're very correct, Trump is a refreshing change of pace.

But Trump, just like the other Presidents, is 100% a Politician, a different type of politician, but still clearly a politician. He's always campaigning and trying to steer the narrative... even when the other side is basically being quiet.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “In some ways, you're very correct, Trump is a...

Nope you're wrong..... Trump as our CIC proves time and time again that he is NOT a politician, BECAUSE he as our CIC does not give a rat's azz about what our LIFER politicians on the left and right THINK about his policies to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....because Trump as our 1st BILLIONARE POTUS can NOT be bought and paid off by the lobbyist and special interest groups who have been accustomed to paying UNDER THE TABLE monies to our politicians to further their causes...thus a NO BRAINER to us COMMON SENSE Americans as to the reason WHY the LIFER politicians on BOTH sides become so wealthy while serving WE THE PEOPLE.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Nope you're wrong..... Trump as our CIC...

He's still clearly a politician... just because he's not a lifer and rich does not change the facts that he's clearly acting like a politician. As Trump himself has admitted he has played games and used manipulation which is the basics of any politician.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “He's still clearly a politician... just...

Yeah Trump is a politician NOW only because he was elected as our CIC...where the difference between Trump as our CIC being a"politician" and our LIFER politicians, is that Trump didn't run for office to become rich or powerful(he already was), whereas most of our LIFER Rinos and Dems ran/run for office and keep running to be re-elected to BECOME rich and powerful themselves, on our DIME as our representatives for WE THE PEOPLE.

Aren't you curious as to how or why our country's lifer politicians (Democrat or Republican) are all so wealthy JUST living off of their Congress or Senate salaries?

Research the net worth of a lifer POLITICIAN prior to being elected to any office, compared to what their net worth is now as lifer politicians.

What's telling about our "politicians" is that Trump as a non politician(not taking any pay as our CIC) net worth went down being our CIC...whereas, the Bush's, the Clintons, Obama's, as well our LIFER politicians net worth went all went UP, hmm WHY is that?

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yeah Trump is a politician NOW only because...

A lot of what you have said is very much correct.

But Trump has been a politician for many many years. Which is the reason he has been known and connected with the Clintons. Also Trump was a politician with many of his businesses.

In his businesses Trump has pretended to be a public relations man named John Baron, and a spokesman who went by the name John Miller in talking with media, trying to manipulative the news stories in devious ways, just like all (or almost all) politicians do. Trump is new to being an elected official, but give the man credit, he's an expert in some of the business tactics of being a politician.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “A lot of what you have said is very much...

He is clearly a master debater too.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Nope, wrong again...Trump has not been a politician for "many, many years", he's been a private citizen billionaire who for decades has been known to be very outspoken about his political OPINIONS about our country's economy and our country's foreign affairs, and always said how our POLITCIANS on both sides are basically just elected idiots who can be BOUGHT, who also don't have a clue as to how to run a 7/11 convenience store, never mind them being in control of our country's economy.

Really think about this....you all on the left actually voted for a guy who was a half a term Freshman US Senator of Illinois who had never EVER worked a day in his life in the private sector nor had he ever ran a business, yet you all voted for him anyways to be our country's CIC, knowing that THAT meant he would be in CONTROL of our country's military as well as him being in CONTROL of our country's ECONOMY policies because you all trusted his ability to be our country's CIC... based on what??

Yet you all on the "intelligent" left think/and still think that Trump as a BILLIONAIRE is "dumb" and not mentally "fit" to be our country's CIC because he as a private citizen during a private conversation YEARS AGO with another guy actually(horrors) SAID the WORD pussy LOL....eh where you all on the left still embrace the perverted/rapist Bill Clinton, who WHILE our country's CIC was getting his daily blow jobs/diddling his cigar into a 21 year old **** while he was in the Oval Office from a young, naïve intern working for him!!!! Yet you NUTS on the left were MORE "offended" with Trump as a private citizen SAYING the word PUSSY...eh and you all are still scratching your WICKED SMAAAAAT liberal heads STILL trying to figure out WHY Trump won.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Nope, wrong again...Trump has not been a...

Actually you're wrong, because you're still wrongly assuming I'm liberal... and clearly you don't read and/or care for facts, otherwise you would of figured this out a long long time ago.

All you do is put on your blinders and attack...

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Actually you're wrong, because you're still...

Please explain in detail as to what FACTS(in regards to History or President Trump's policies) that I've gotten wrong?

I actually do not know for a FACT if you're a liberal, so I am sorry for referring to you as a liberal....I too would be upset if I was referred to as a liberal.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Please explain in detail as to what FACTS(in...

Well thank you for saying you're sorry, this is the first time you have seemed to listen, after you have wrongly called me that many many different times.

Zolfie Zolfie

Gangsters demand 'inquiry' into their inquiry when the inquirers and the instigators of the inquiry are themselves revealed to be gangsters, as comes out on an almost daily basis.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Gangsters demand 'inquiry' into their inquiry...

why do you have to turn everything political? Can't you just vote and move on?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “why do you have to turn everything political?...

Your premise is wrong.

I respond politically to political bait posts, such as this one. (hello)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Your premise is wrong. I respond politically...

Nothing political here. Move along now.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Oh give it a rest, you know damn well that this post of yours was meant to infer that President Trump is a gangster type of President(in your mind), and that your comment at the end of " also are you ready for breadlines" was most certainly meant to infer (to the politically ignorant anti-Trumpers) that President Trump's policies will result in breadlines.... ala your Socialist minded "hero" of a Democrat president FDR who served 4 freakin terms back then, whose "great" mind as the POTUS back then resulted in his "New Deal" under the guise to supposedly end breadlines blah, blah, blah....but was IN FACT a calculated move to keep the American people forever dependent on the GOVERNMENT (voting Democrat), as was LBJ's domestic program "The Great Society" meant to keep the American people DEPENDENT on the GOVERNMENT(voting Democrat).

You being a clearly biased and politically ill informed American, sadly have no clue that you are being used as a "useful idiot" by your liberal masters.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh give it a rest, you know damn well that...

Wow, for someone who doesn't have any problems with Trump you sure seem to have a lot of concerns about Trump. Those thoughts never crossed my mind.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Wow, for someone who doesn't have any...

Vic, again your TDS is way too severe and nutty for you to be a moderator on this OPINION website.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Vic, again your TDS is way too severe and...

Good thing this is not a "fact" site, because I would agree with you (that might be a first).

But it is an opinion site an I respect your opinion, even if it is very different from mine.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Good thing this is not a "fact" site...

Yet you as a supposed non-biased moderator on this OPINION website, still post and/or link articles to anti-Trump crap that are just not factually true.

We get it that you all on the left DESPISE AND HATE Trump for him saying the word p***y during a private conversation caught on mic when he was a PRIVATE citizen...eh yet you all on the left #metoo nuts had NO PROBLEM with Bill Clinton as our country's CIC getting his daily b l o w j o b s from a naïve 21 year old intern literally working UNDER him as our CIC.

Nope instead you liberal nuts are "offended" that Trump said the WORD p u s s y as a private citizen/celebrity during a private conversation YEARS AGO...yet you on the "tolerant" left NOW embrace the word C U N T only because a D List liberal celebrity called our country's 1st Daughter the C word on her cable TV show??

Eh and you OUT OF TOUCH liberals are still scratching your INTELLECTUAL/academia heads trying to figure out/wondering WHY Trump won, and ignorantly THINKING that there is a "blue wave" coming this November.... because ya know CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NYT, WAPO, HUFFINGTON POST, VOX, Media Matters etc. all "report" that crap to you liberals and you all ignorantly believe their propaganda.
Hmm didn't HUFFPOST according to THEIR pols have Hillary Clinton winning by 98% to Donald Trumps 2%?? lol!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yet you as a supposed non-biased moderator on...

I don't know I don't read Huff post

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Says the guy who constantly posts his anti-President Trump rhetoric/propaganda....being our supposed "non-biased"/'fair and balanced" moderator on this opinion website. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Says the guy who constantly posts his...

My moderation is unbiased, every opinion matters. My opinions are biased, that is what all opinions are.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

They're trying to figure out where the mole is coming from (also distraction and misdirection).

Zolfie Zolfie

Lol!! Thats what I was thinking.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

That's a fake headline, the Chicago Tribune has an online archive. First off, Oct 17, 1931 was a Saturday, not a Sunday. The headline for Oct 17th, Saturday, was 'BOMB IN THEATER; 3 BURNED'. The Chicago Sunday Tribune, dated Oct 18th, had the headline 'U.S. JURY CONVICTS CAPONE'.

http://chicagotribune.newspaper...ymd=1931-10-18

Maze Maze

In response to “That's a fake headline, the Chicago Tribune...

That seems right. Here is another totally fake image

The darned things are everywhere?

So, now that we have that out of the way - Why do gangsters so often demand 'inquiry' into their inquiry? (Also, are you ready for breadlines?)

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “That seems right. Here is another totally...

Who says gangsters "often demand 'inquiry' into their inquiry" besides you? The "evidence" you presented to support your assertion is a lie.

Maze Maze

In response to “Who says gangsters "often demand...

(hmm) well then, I guess if the shoe was on the other foot, my response would be "they don't". Then I would move on.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Progressives are always on the lookout for fake news, even if they have to photoshop it. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Progressives are always on the lookout for...

I don't know about all progressives, but I am. So, I guess, is our president, he seems to like it almost as much as me.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I don't know about all progressives, but I...

So you admit that you're a worse liar than Trump? (y)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “So you admit that you're a worse liar than...

Absolutely!

Because I understand that every human utterance is a false representation of reality - so therefore everything I say or write is false.

(I know you're wanting to present some 'liar paradox' mumbo-jumbo on me, please restrain yourself).

On the other hand, I think that most of what Trump says he actually thinks is real.

Conclusion: I tell falsehoods on purpose because human based communication is fraught with mistakes and truth can only be shared by accident. Trump tells some falsehoods because he has lost touch with reality and he tells others on purpose, therefore he is unaware that everything he says in false.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Absolutely! Because I understand that every...

"truth can only be shared by accident"?

But if everything is a "false representation of reality," then how can truth emerge even by accident, since you also have often said there is no truth?

And you also seem to be assuming that there is a reality... very un-Vic-like. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “"truth can only be shared by...

There is a reality, we just can't share our experience of it.

It is possible to accidently share the truth, it is just that neither party can be sure it happened.

"Only one attains"

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “There is a reality, we just can't share our...

You mean it's true that there is a reality?

How do you know that, if there is no truth? (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “You mean it's true that there is a...

see

http://amirite.com/819981-why-d...dy-for/2769764

Specifically "(I know you're wanting to present some 'liar paradox' mumbo-jumbo on me, please restrain yourself)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hi2PrOCQ7E

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “see...

It's ok, Vic.

You have faith. (hello)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “It's ok, Vic. You have faith. (hello)

You would probably be very surprised if you ever found out who actually controls this sock. (wink)

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Oh, one more question, Vic:

Did you not know the newspaper image you used was fake, or if you did, decide to use it anyway?

Or, worst of all, did you photoshop it yourself?

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Oh, one more question, Vic: Did you not know...

I found it that way. I didn't check, but I assumed it was fake. I mean it was too perfect so what are the chances it was real.

Question for you, did you or anyone else think it was real? Because seriously - give me a break.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I found it that way. I didn't check, but I...

Actually, I only glanced at it and didn't give it sufficient thought. Yes, it was too perfect.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Why do a post about gangsters and Capone and let it be about Trump...don't understand...

JD JD