vividlyprosaic

Nobody :)

Will_JanitorSopairp6Rooster
There's a boy named Carol. He's made fun of throughout high school because of his weird name, and so he's become very shy. But he has a crush on a girl and works up the courage to ask her out. She says yes, and he's so happy. After years of dating, he works up the courage to ask her to marry him. She says yes, and he's so happy. When their first child is born, a girl, he lets the wife name her, because he still feels so lucky and fortunate just to be with her. The wife names the baby "Love". Love grows up and now she starts to be made fun of because of her weird name. She comes home from school one day screaming at her dad, asking why he gave her such a stupid name. He takes blame, wanting to protect his wife, and apologizes. Love says he ruined her life. She shoots him and runs away. Finally the wife comes home, sees Carol lying on the ground, screams and runs to him. "Carol! What happened?!" He beckons her to come closer, and with his dying breath he whispers in her ear: "Shot through the heart. And you're to blame. Darling you gave Love a bad name."

gods i hate bon jovi...but this was a good one!!!!!

astral_queen astral_queen

Haha.

What's funny is I went to school with a guy named Carol, only he spelled it Carroll. He was good looking, a jock and no one bullied him. lol And I also knew a woman from church named Love. lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

astral_queen astral_queen

Ha Ha Ha!!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Wait but where did you get the name carol from :P so random!!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Wait but where did you get the name carol...

I don't know, it's my sister's joke so I just told it how she told me. But I had the same question lol

vividlyprosaic vividlyprosaic OP

That was a really long set up for a so-so joke.

Rembio Rembio

Funny names 8:00 -- "A boy named Odd" 9:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWUSOnqqrzQ

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Funny names 8:00 -- "A boy named Odd"...

This was great LOL

vividlyprosaic vividlyprosaic OP

John Wayne's given name was Marion. But the one that people always apologize for is Pauline Weaver. He lived and died before that melodrama "Perils of Pauline" made it an exclusively feminine name.

Weaver's Needle, Arizona

that_guy that_guy