What is your perfect salad?

Romaine lettuce, candied pecans, craisins (or just cranberries, or strawberries instead of the cranberries at all), feta cheese, and grilled chicken. With balsamic vinaigrette. (yum)

astral_queen astral_queen

astral_queen astral_queen

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5b044fd2854...

Very versatile .... looks like a salad you can smoke! (hehe)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I'm a fan of Caesar salad.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I love a ham salad...but I enjoy salmon, egg and cheese....

JD JD

Lots of lettuce, shredded carrots and cheddar cheese, diced onions and ham, chopped green/red peppers, salami and mozzarella wrapped together and lots of pepperoni slices, some berries (blueberries), a little black pepper and your favorite dressing

Zolfie Zolfie

When a post asks for a favorite, i have a hard time.
Right now, fresh baby lettuces, kale and spinach with baby garlic, sping onions, sunflower seeds and a little vinegarette.
But that may change at any given time:)

Carla Carla

Beef and potatoes. That's about as close as I usually get to a salad. (I know it's wrong and unhealthy)

JustJimColo JustJimColo