Rooster

one time my wife and i had indian food in florida and it hit her kinda hard (exacerbated by travel tummy) and her fart woke us BOTH up the next morning. the funny part is that she STILL apologizes for it every once in a while! "remember that fart....im sorry about that fart" she says (hehe)

astral_queen astral_queen

“I really needed to fart in class, so I tried to drop a book on the floor and fart at the same time so no one would notice. The book dropped making a loud sound which made everyone look at me, then I farted loudly.” I was always getting in trouble for farting in class. One time the Teacher made me stand up and asked: What did you do? Trying not to laugh, I told her: I cut one! Off to the Principle's office again! LOL

Rooster Rooster

astral_queen astral_queen

ALL of them. I hear 5 a day and I can't stop laughing at any of them.

Stu Stu

Every single one that ends in more than a fart.

DW2 DW2

The good old silent violent in a car, then the pause, and with some really trick timing, "Can anyone smell Petrol?".

AliceD AliceD

The commentary near the end of a YouTube blogger’s capsule hotel experience. It was quiet until my neighbour farted. Drew a bit of a laugh(hehe)

Masha Masha