Quiz! Are you a man or a woman? Gay or straight? Your subconscious will reveal your true sexuality in just 10 questions.This Test Will Reveal Your True Sexuality Based On How You Understand People.

ThinkerbellRooster

I pity the poor bastards that use these quizes as a basis for making life decisions.

AliceD AliceD

AliceD AliceD

You're definitely a straight man!! Oh goodie, there is nothing better than a quiz confirming what you already believe for yourself.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

The first time I did the test, I answered "neither agree or disagree" on every single question and it said I was a straight man.

The second time I did the test, I answered truthfully and it still said I was a straight man.

I'm a gay man by the way haha

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

You're definitely a gay man!!

Based on the psychological assessment of how you perceive and understand people, you’re definitely a gay man. Are we spot-on? Let us know in a comment below, and share this unique psychological quiz to test everyone you know.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

You're definitely a straight man!

Based on the psychological assessment of how you perceive and understand people, you’re definitely a straight man.

Rooster Rooster

You're definitely a straight woman!!
Based on the psychological assessment of how you perceive and understand people, you’re definitely a straight woman.

As if I didn't know already. (biggrin)

Didn't get the picture quite right though.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “You're definitely a straight woman!! Based on...

Let's go shopping and gossip... (biggrin)

Chuck_Tom

You're definitely a straight man!!

Zolfie Zolfie

I don't need to take a quiz. I'm a gay male. I've known this for many years.

(pce)

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

You're definitely a gay man!!

Based on the psychological assessment of how you perceive and understand people, you’re definitely a gay man.

(wary). ..

ZaraZooper ZaraZooper

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

There are only two sexes: innies and outies. The difference is determined by a casual glance, not a soul searching test of any sort.

that_guy that_guy