Trump pulls out of the North Korean summit.   Not a surprise.

StarzAboveWill_JanitorCarlaFlrdsgnsChuck_Tomxather
Trump pulls out of the North Korean summit. Not a surprise.

Explained by StarzAbove...

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've been saying this all along. He was scared it would hurt him politically. Now they are threatening each other with nukes. I hope Trump doesn't get us into a no-win war. NO PEACE PRIZE FOR TRUMPO NOW!!!!!

Not that I thought Trump would be the one to do it, but I was hoping this meeting could happen. Oh well. Guess we just have to be afraid of North Korea forever.

Logan Logan

I knew deep down this wouldn't happen.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I knew deep down this wouldn't happen.

Same with me, Trump has been trying to get out of it for weeks. Probably a good thing, he might have given away everything, if the little guy complimented him. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Very dissapointing indeed. I heard him threatening again which isn't going to make the little rocket man happy.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Very dissapointing indeed. I heard him...

I know, he'll probably get us into war soon. Another big mistake.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I'll still wait and see what happens. Negotiations always go back and forth. It's silly to make judgements on every move and counter move on the parts of the parties involved. I believe what is going on right now is a feeling out of each sides limits. I also believe that Kim will come back to the table because nothing has improved on his side of the table. I may be wrong,but time will tell.

BTW: The peace prize is of no value anymore. Obama before he did anything as a bet on the come.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I'll still wait and see what happens...

I didn't make this judgment, it's all over the news this afternoon. Trump was the one wanting the Peace Price. I don't think they are of any value at all.

I was hoping things would work out, and the animosity between the two countries would end. You're right, time will tell.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

No surprise. But the compliments he still gives that monster are sickening.

Carla Carla

In response to “No surprise. But the compliments he still...

Praising the killer, kills his own people, and Trump says he's a good man. Yuck.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Logan Logan

In response to “Not that I thought Trump would be the one to...

I think we were all hoping things would get better between the two countries. Now they are threatening each other again with nukes. Sad. Two bullies going after each other.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Another hate post from someone who does not know what they are talking about...

JD JD

In response to “Another hate post from someone who does not...

This is not a hate post, it's the truth, it came straight from Trump's mouth.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “This is not a hate post, it's the truth, it...

He has postponed the meeting after NK made threats...but he has not ruled out another meeting...

JD JD

In response to “He has postponed the meeting after NK made...

Time will tell................

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Time will tell................

It will, but you should wait before putting up a post where you don't know the whole facts..

JD JD

In response to “It will, but you should wait before putting...

Then don't reply to my posts. You just can't face the facts. You have your head in the sand when it comes to Trump.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Then don't reply to my posts. You just...

You tell me what I've said is wrong and prove it...

JD JD

In response to “You tell me what I've said is wrong and prove...

I'm not going to argue with you, believe whatever you want.

Have a nice evening.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Hate post? Hate post is when one or more members make personal attack posts. Starz is discussing and giving her opinion on an item in the news.

xather xather

In response to “Hate post? Hate post is when one or more...

No she ain't ..she is putting up a post that she knows is untrue to show her hatred for the president...that is a hate post...she wants an argument...

JD JD

In response to “No she ain't ..she is putting up a post that...

You're the only one arguing, JD. It's the truth....Trump cancelled the Korean summit. It's even on BBC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpYw2NY9VF8

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You're the only one arguing, JD. It's the...

He cancelled for a reason but you just want to use it against him ..just wait until you find out what really happened...your hate is stopping you thinking clearly..

JD JD

It's an opinion site! I read opposing views that look like they came from a comic book.

xather xather

In response to “It's an opinion site! I read opposing views...

hahah You nailed it. lol Even when the truth is right in front of them, they deny it. Wowl.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It is an opinion site and my opinion is as valid as yours ...me and starz are friends but we won't agree when it comes to trump as she puts up posts that I consider are hateful...where you come into our conversation I'm not sure or care...I don't consider other members comments are from comic books, I respect every reply...you should try the same...

JD JD

It's not a hate post at all. It's the fact, it's all over the news. But like the president, when they don't want to hear the truth, he calls it fake news. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It's not a hate post at all. It's the fact...

Your post is totally valid. Some can't handle it.

xather xather

In response to “Your post is totally valid. Some can't handle it.

Yes it is. That's exactly what happened, but some can't stand to face the truth about Trump.... pathetic. They trashed President Obama all the time plus Michelle, how soon they have forgotten.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I can handle anything or anyone...Trump has said they will still have a meeting and so it is not valid....

JD JD