Here’s where I draw the line.

DandyDonRobertVonnikazlottoZonkeyBalls

Art can never go too far!

astral_queenZaraZooperChuck_Tom

Other

Will_Janitor

doctorwho1011DandyDonAdaRobertVonnikWill_JanitorazlottoZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesChuck_Tom

Explained by Masha...

For example, the Russian performance artist Pyotr Pavlensky is, to call a spade a spade, a self-harmer.

I can't really draw a line and say everything fits on one side or another, but if you show me something I have no problem deciding which side to put it on. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Hurting someone agains't his or her will. I'm still uncomfortable with using the plural form, since it doesn't seem to fit. "Their" - that's just weird.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

If I look at something and have to ask, "What IS that?" it isn't art.

Linnster Linnster

Art is something someone can judge without having to know what the F they're talking about... and that's fine

Chuck_Tom

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Don't splatter some paint on a canvas or weld a bunch of junk metal together and try to convince me it's art..

I don't care how expensive your wine is..

The Starry Night..that doesn't look complicated to me.
It looks like something a 10 year old with a good magic marker set, could have drawn it...or an adult on LSD.

You can hang it in a museum, put a billion dollar price tag on it but I don't see it.

Compared to that, I think the person that draws Scooby Doo has more talent.

DandyDon DandyDon

There must be at least a line. That's where I draw the line. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Long before this.

azlotto azlotto

When you purchase a toliet lid, label it, and post it as art

RobertVonnik RobertVonnik

My mother and brother are extremely talented in art. I grew up with wonderful creations of theirs. My mom would decorate a room beautifully, if she felt something was missing, she would sit down and draw a picture to tie everything together. We always had a wonderfully designed home. I know what I like. It seems others like my family's art too, as my brother and mom have received countless awards for their work😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

I don’t. I don’t mind people displaying any trash and labeling it a piece of art. I do draw a line when buying art.. in that I don’t. I have never ever bought an expensive piece of art, and if I happen to become a billionaire one day, I still don’t think I’ll invest in art.

ZaraZooper ZaraZooper