Thanks to all the men and women who have served this great country of ours and to those who have served their country as well.   We shall never forget.   Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

VicZincPiper2StarzAboveMashaThinkerbellCarlaFlrdsgnsChuck_Tom
Thanks to all the men and women who have served this great country of ours and to those who have served their country as well. We shall never forget. Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Explained by StarzAbove...

Thanks to all who have served and are still serving and to those that have paid the ultimate price. Thank you. Without your bravery we wouldn't have the freedom that we have today. God bless all of you and God Bless America!

NEVER, ever forget those who give it all.

beachbum beachbum

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

I was at the Rams Wildcard game in January, and Kelly Jakle did the best job I've ever heard with the anthem.
https://youtu.be/P5U4mvvhnK8

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I was at the Rams Wildcard game in January...

I'm not familiar with that gal, but she did a very good job! I love it when they sing it straight, instead of adding all the trills, etc.

If I remember correctly you were a marine? Thank you for your service, and have a great Memorial Day. Will you be going to the beach?

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I'm not familiar with that gal, but she did a...

The singer is Kelly Jakle, she played Jessica on all the Pitch Perfect movies, was also a member of the SoCal VoCal's which is the USC acapella group. She is Branch Rickey's great granddaughter. Branch Rickey was the general manager of the Dodgers and is the one who brought up Jackie Robinson.

I was at the beach earlier in the week for a couple days, overcast and gloomy. I'm back in the mountains, was sunny one day, but cloudy and rainy yesterday and today, Yuck. I have to work the flooring store today, tomorrow I will harass the grandkids until they run me ragged lol.

Have a great Memorial Day, will you watch the race?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “The singer is Kelly Jakle, she played Jessica...

Thanks for the information, she is a very pretty gal, and can really sing.

Sounds like fun with the grandkids, is Evan doing better?

No, we can't watch the race live, they black it out within a 200 mile radius of Indianapolis. So we listen to it on the radio, and my husband will watch it rerun around 6 in the evening.

It's cloudy here today, I hope it doesn't rain, because today is the 500 Mile Race parade downtown.....

Enjoy your weekend....don't work too hard.

(hug)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Thanks for the information, she is a very...

Evan has been doing great, it's been 2 or 3 months since he was last at CHLA, and that's a good thing. He wants to learn to swim this summer, apparently there is some sort of outfit that is completely water proof so he can actually swim without the danger of his TPN getting wet.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Evan has been doing great, it's been 2 or 3...

That's wonderful, I know it's been a worry for you and your family, hope he continues to improve. (hug)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

To all branches of the military, thank you!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

And a special thank you to my marine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoNj8qsptjA

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

beachbum beachbum

In response to “NEVER, ever forget those who give it all.

Thanks Beach, I agree....Never Forget!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP