I am so sick of the liberal media.  All we see is oils spills and massive coal ash spills.  They are so biased and unfair. You never see any reports on MSNBC or CNN about the wind spills or solar spills.  Why is that?!?  Think about that for minute.  Thank goodness of fair balanced reporting by FOX news.  Tell the truth for once!

Chuck_Tomastral_queen

Nobody :)

Chuck_Tom

Fox reporting the truth??? Now that's funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Yeah, when will they do something about all these solar spills. I for one am tired of this aggressive sunlight. I mean seriously, wtf!

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Network news...

The funny part is that some people believe one of those are better than the other.

DandyDon DandyDon

Why be a sock puppet? I could never understand it.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

But what about the trillions of innocent birds killed flying into the wind turbines?? Explain them apples A A-ish!

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom

In response to “But what about the trillions of innocent...

Oh, that's OK Chuck. 'People close to the situation', big, important people that wear lab coats and everything report that the hundreds of thousands of bats and birds by windmills are 'mere incidental'. In other words, they don't matter.

So, as you can see, the progressive left is consistent. They think the same way about their unborn children. Lives other than their own, are kind of unimportant.

***** END OF SARCASM ******

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh, that's OK Chuck. 'People close to the...

I don't know why you feel the need to remind us when you use sarcasm.

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom

In response to “I don't know why you feel the need to remind...

Because Dear Chuck, you are not the only one that will read it. I can't be certain that everyone will catch the sarcasm.

And now, you know why I blatantly reveal sarcasm.

Budwick Budwick

Well I’m sick of socks. You wouldn’t last a second in my shoes!(hehe)

Masha Masha