Rehab for Trump-Haters in 3 Easy Steps! Do not turn your life into some interior play-by-play of political events.  There is a better way. It's called life.

Piper2JDBudwickDandyDonBozetteazlottoRooster
Rehab for Trump-Haters in 3 Easy Steps! Do not turn your life into some interior play-by-play of political events. There is a better way. It's called life.

I think someone's head is gonna blow up.(hehe)

Tick-tock , tick-tock

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Tick-tock , tick-tock

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

You betcha! More to life than just political hate mongering. I liked this line the best of the bunch!
Step back and assess with bemusement this tug of war between both opinions. Give your emotions a rest, and note the unhelpful patterns on either side.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “You betcha! More to life than just political...

I agree that's a great line, leading a life on basics emotions is a dangerous thing.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

What I find sad is that when someone can't step back and realize, that every president is going to be disliked by some and just because the president that is now in office, isn't to your liking.

That doesn't mean he's going to go batshit crazy and destroy the world, because ..."I'll show you".

People could eliminate about 80% of their political drama, if they stopped watching the crap those network channels would have you believe is news..

Yes, I mean all of them...Fox News, CNN etc.

One isn't any better than the other....
Just spew out **** to get ratings and create Chicken Littles..

DandyDon DandyDon

Said 79,000,000 Germans just before the rest of the world intervened.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Said 79,000,000 Germans just before the rest...

I still can't sleep at night because I know Obama is in one of those UFO's and will soon beam down to steal my guns..

DandyDon DandyDon

If disliking the man makes me a "Trump-Hater", then I definitely qualify. I've disliked him based and his own words and actions for many years, and certainly nothing he has said done or since he became the president has lessened that dislike.
I disagree with Mr. Gutfeld that Trump is "unique". Not as a person, anyway. I've known people very much like him...crass, self-aggrandizing, dishonest, nothing is their fault, demeaning to others type people. I didn't like them, either. "Unique" as a president of this country, probably.

I don't need the rehab, however. Unlike some people here on this site, my life is not consumed by hatred of anyone....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “If disliking the man makes me a...

You do realize it was a joke/fun post right?

My life isn't consumed by hatred either, I couldn't live with that.

Thanks for your comment an opinion.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “You do realize it was a joke/fun post right?...

Pretty much, yes, although that doesn't seem to be one of the 'topics'. I did "favorite" it, you know. :) Not that choosing comedy or fun/jokes means anything sometimes, with some posts. When a post is bordering on hateful in its content, and the OP is mocking and demeaning to most everyone who doesn't thinks it's funny, for instance.

The "Trump-Hater" accusation gets a little old too, concerning those who simply criticize the president of their country. I have no doubt that there people who do actually hate Trump, even to the point of wishing him dead. I know of no one like that on this site, though, and some of the comments here that got removed were really uncalled for.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Pretty much, yes, although that doesn't seem...

Sometimes people don't have to come out and say the words, but through endless comments on daily basis about Trump, kinda triggers a red flag, just saying.

Some comments may of got out of hand, and they were removed. No hate was intended.

There's a lot of things uncalled for on this site. I remember not long ago when someone said several times that Trump supporters are racist, bigots and rapists. I pretty sure you know who I'm talking about.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Sometimes people don't have to come out and...

I've seen no comments here about Trump, that have triggered a "red flag" for me...simply criticism of him. Some of it a bit overblown, no doubt.

Yes, there was "hate" intended, with some of those comments I saw. There is plenty of what seems to me to be actual hate displayed here on this site, and most of it has little to do with Trump. That is what I have observed, Synyster.

I did not see the comments you are referring to, no. If I had, I would surely not have 'applauded' them.

Piper2 Piper2

LMFAO! Great post.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “LMFAO! Great post.

It was all for fun, but some took it to seriously. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “It was all for fun, but some took it to...

That's why I seldom comment on politics or religion.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “That's why I seldom comment on politics or...

Good thing you got going on there, stick with it.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP