Lil_PrincessPiper2AdaCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesHimChuck_Tom
Looking back, what have you wasted too many hours of your life doing?

Oh, that would be drinking. I have been a drunk since I was 15 years old. It has honestly cost me a lot of things in my life. Today I am just 13 days away from being sober for two solid years but I had to cut everything pretty much out of my life the last two years.

I realized there were no consequences for my actions. It was getting sober and then when times get rough I would get drunk myself stupid to ease the pain. So two years ago, I cut out friends that drunk, family that drunk, no special events like weddings or baby showers, no going to movies, just go to work and home and repeat.

I have missed a lot of once in a lifetime things but I needed it to be honest otherwise I wouldn't have got where I am today.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Working for other people instead of for myself. Best thing I ever did was buy out the owner of a shop and rebuild it into a money making operation and had no one giving me lame orders. Then I sold it and made three times the money I paid for it.

Rooster Rooster

On the Internet ....

JD JD

Worrying!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh, that would be drinking. I have been a...

You're a wonderful and honest lady! Wish I could say the same about some others!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “You're a wonderful and honest lady! Wish I...

Thank ya kindly.

I really do try my best to be

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Thank ya kindly. I really do try my best to be

**** or it never happened... Wait... Oh...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “**** or it never happened... Wait... Oh...

(ono)

Never going to happen....ever

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

A TRULY strong woman. Remarkable.

Him Him

In response to “A TRULY strong woman. Remarkable.

Thank ya kindly

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Thank ya kindly

Thank yourself. YOU accomplished (smile)

Him Him

Good for you. I'm proud of you.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Good for you. I'm proud of you.

Thank ya that means a lot to me Linn

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Looking back, i think none of what i have done was a waste. Got me here.

Carla Carla

Scheming a heist.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Killing time, watching tv, following sports, being online, sitting in the doctors office

Zolfie Zolfie

Dreaming.....my head in the clouds.....my constant bane.

Freeranger Freeranger

Failing.
Cripes, I spent 7 years in high school. Not a lie...

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom

Trying to make a woman happy, whoever she was at a given time. I gave & gave & gave. They took & took & took without an ounce of appreciation.

But I have learned. I have learned that women CAN actually be happy and make happy type decisions without my concern, input, love, or token generosity. All that was a subtle form of control (I guess) that I hadn't realized until It was too late. All I can do now is pass along what I know, and I know nobody will listen. lol....such is life.

Him Him

Not being appreciative of or living in the present. Regret solves nothing looking to the past, and anxiety over the future will not make the future a better one. Enjoying the moment and the now is the lesson I have learned now though.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

Looking for my keys.

AliceD AliceD

Playing online games,
Watching TV,
Watching YouTube,
Painting,
Pointless thinking and talking to myself,
Parties and weddings. I hate them,
Amirite (I’m sorry. More often than not, I’d say I waste my time here.).

I’m a lazy procrastinator and I’m trying to change myself. A little. At a time. From tomorrow maybe.

ZaraZooper ZaraZooper

Dishes

hootowl hootowl

Anime and video games

still anime and video games

Crimson Crimson

Worrying. 100%

Trish Trish