More Regulations will save lives, <strong>rite?</strong>

azlottoRoosterSynysterGates
More Regulations will save lives, rite?

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

Parkland school, some **** punk kills 17, straight away the drumbeat for more gun restrictions.. Yet not a goshdamn word bout The Great Lakes documented 640 drownings in the big lakes alone since 2010, with" 17 drownings noted since the beginning of 2018" It's all Perspective, see that sailboat, amagine you fall.... what to do. use the 1-10-1 princible. “You have one minute to get your breathing under control, 10 minutes of meaningful movement and less than one hour before hypothermia can lead to a life-threatening situation. Just so yaknow, hypothermia is gasp reflex, which is an autonomic reflex in response to rapid skin cooling. Meanwhile:

Regulation alone won't do it... as show (I believe) in one of those Texas shootings, the regulations were in place that should of stopped the guy from getting a gun, but certain info was never put into the system. So it's not JUST regulations... there would have to be more to it.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Regulation alone won't do it... as show (I...

there are about 50,000 gun related laws now

maybe this is the answer
Judge calls for 10in pointed kitchen knives to be ground down to a rounded end after hearing three serious stabbing cases in last three months

Legislating morality will not work

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

In response to “there are about 50,000 gun related laws...

And how many of those 50,000 are both good and seriously enforced? The quantity doesn't mean a thing, because it simply doesn't matter when you're talking strictly about quality.

But you're correct that you can't legislate morality.

That being said, I honestly don't see it as an either/or problem and strongly think they should be working at this problem from multiple directions... because it's clearly a multiple problem.

Now certainly some of the suggested new gun laws have been... well, to point it simply... down right stupid. But once in a blue moon, an interesting one comes up, that should be given consideration (that doesn't mean passed, but at least seriously talked about) and it gets shut down with people not even listening.

The problem is listening and caring, then learning and growing in a positive way, and frankly no large side is doing that right now.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “And how many of those 50,000 are both good...

I reading a story I was going to post
I'm to busy shaking my an thinking
yeppers, America needs to import more for that diversity thingy

A mob of Muslim youths beat park goers with sticks and fists last week in Kennedy Park in Lewiston, Maine.

The mob of at least 20 youths laughed as they beat two men in the park.
At least one man required medical attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDS3e_7t1mE

or generate more revenue for those who come up with such bovine shattery.

Freeranger Freeranger

Yeah, right...I can buy a gallon of illegal moonshine, but I can't buy a gallon of raw milk...The FDA is out of control and in bed with big pharma.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/lo...159031869.html

azlotto azlotto

In response to “Yeah, right...I can buy a gallon of illegal...

and, just to spin this more...I've read that, with all the stuff being pumped in to milk these days, it's one of the reasons girls are developing larger breast at younger ages compared to several decades ago.
I remember as a kid working on dairy farms. A lot of that milk was sold to rural people in a state that was referred to "raw milk". You brought your own container....many times a jug or glass jar of some sort, the farmer ladled it out of the tank. The next morning, you could pour the cream off the top for your cereal.....

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “and, just to spin this more...I've read that...

fresh cream on berries, for us, it mostly strawberries
10cents a quart.
don' tme going strawberries
one strawberry a year now... one to many

I grew up on a farm and raw milk is what we consumed.

I recently talked to a dairy farmer and he said: "If I sold you raw milk, the FDA would raid my farm and shut me down"

azlotto azlotto

If we were seriously concerned about saving lives we'd be discussing the system that creates mass murderers. There is one core issue behind virtually all social ills and it never gets air time.
Wealth inequality.
In the case of the US it's through the roof. The last 35 years have seen the largest transfer of wealth in history and regulations won't fix it. The system has to be changed.

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “If we were seriously concerned about saving...

the system that creates mass murderers.

tell me
which system created this mass murder?

Shocking Parkland Shooter Video Found: ‘I’m Going To Be Next School Shooter’
Prosecutors on Wednesday released three chilling videos of Parkland school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz detailing his plans to become famous after plotting to kill people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

“Hello, my name is Nik, and I’m going to be the next school shooter of 2018,” Cruz, 19, calmly stated in one of the videos, which appeared to have been filmed on Feb. 14, the day of the mass shooting. The gunman said there was “going to be a big event” at Stoneman Douglas.
The suspect, who laid out his “plan” for the massacre in one of his videos, was heard saying that when people see him “on the news, you’ll all know who I am,” before laughing. “You’re all going to die. Pew pew pew pew pew. Ah yeah, can’t wait.”

the most punchable face

In response to “https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/08...

checking out your link
e surprising factors driving murder rates: income inequality and respect

ahhuhh, emmhemm

so that explains this:

Hatchet-wielding intruder meets his match in a 16-year-old armed with a deer rifle

What are the details?

Bywy, Mississippi, authorities say that a hatchet-wielding intruder reportedly attempted to enter the residence of a 16-year-old boy who was home alone.

Robinson, the uncle of the 16-year-old who shot him, had allegedly threatened the family two weeks before. The boy’s mother told WCBI, “I have some videos where he came into my yard with two machetes, threatening my husband, and everything.”

I'll file your concerns under:
income inequality and respect

In response to “checking out your link e surprising factors...

Seriously??? That's your rebuttal?
That's just pitiful.
You think one case that you don't have a motive for somehow refutes inequality being at the root of many, if not most, social ills?
are you kidding me?

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Seriously??? That's your rebuttal? That's...

your response is gobbly-gook

here, have some

jobs report 3.9%

In response to “your response is gobbly-gook here, have...

Right, because the jobs report is no longer fake, like it was under Obama, and directly addresses inequality.

Let me know when you get back on topic

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Right, because the jobs report is no longer...

addresses inequality.

did you get a how-to book on life
when you was born?

NO one did
life ain't fair

suck it up buttercup

I'm about to do a post
please do stop by an comment

In response to “addresses inequality. did you get a how-to...

Meaningless.
I'm done

urwutuis urwutuis

In response to “Meaningless. I'm done

come back if you wanna try again
come to debate or discuss
those items are good things

hurling insults
2 can play that game