Sweet dreams, weird dreams or nightmares: when you sleep which do you usually experience?

Sweet dreams 😊

Tanor_Faux

I rarely dream good or bad 😑

Chuck_Tom

NIGHTMARES 😥

Fyrefox

Weird 😝

astral_queenLoganVicZincDWFZaraZooperPiper2

Other

DandyDonBlewynanifailSunny_the_skepticRooster

Piper2DandyDonAdaBlewynanifailCarlaRooster

I'd tell you but I forget 99% of it by time I wake up.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

At some point I started judging the worth of my dreams in real time. If I didn't like a dream, I would rewind it and change the script. After doing that a few times I realized I was only telling myself stories while I slept. After that, my dreams turned into jokes, such as flying around apartment buildings going "WOO WOO" in people's windows.

that_guy that_guy

I either dont have them or dont remember them. Except when i take chantix. Then they are both vivid and strange.

And that photo? That's very weird!

Carla Carla

In response to “I either dont have them or dont remember...

Had to google Chantix... interesting side effects.

First time I saw a photo like that was when the fake KristenGuruLynn was active... I miss that sock or she-devil or whatever she was

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom OP

In response to “Had to google Chantix... interesting side...

She either wasnt here when i came, or i didnt pay attention.

Carla Carla

In response to “Look at all of "her" aliases - -...

Ah yes...what a charming individual. I especially liked the accounts attempting to defame other users, both here and from SH.
One of the few things I report here, and I flagged every one of those impostor accounts.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Ah yes...what a charming individual. I...

You're right, of course. In retrospect, the fake Ms GuruLynn was an A hole.

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom OP

In response to “You're right, of course. In retrospect, the...

I just don't think actual "impostor" accounts are remotely cute or funny, whether I particularly like the person being mocked, or not.

I did not flag any of her other aliases.

Piper2 Piper2

Used to have some wicked nightmares many years ago but very rarely after all of this time. Slept great last night and actually remember having a good dream! Pretty rare for me.

Rooster Rooster

Weird. Definitely weird. Last night I had a dream about a song called "Please Stop the Mall", being sung by these two Asian guys and their guitars on the street. The weird part is the song actually had a really good tune and I wish I could remember the entire tune or more of the nonsensical lyrics (don't think it was actually a protest song against a new mall).

Logan Logan

In response to “Weird. Definitely weird. Last night I had a...

Go to YouTube and type in weird Indian music - - lol. There's a guy that uses fake lyrics for laughs.

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom OP

Mine are often pretty bizarre, and sometimes disturbing. Not quite as weird as that image, though. :)

I do remember mine, many times. Bits and pieces of them, anyway, even from decades ago. I often have dreams with a recurring theme....like being on a beach at twilight with big sand dunes around, and large sea creatures near the shore or washing up on it.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Mine are often pretty bizarre, and sometimes...

Recurring themes, eh? Interesting. I've noticed that with my dreams, too. I'm most always in a city I don't know. Downtown. And I'm on foot and I'm lost.

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom OP

In response to “Recurring themes, eh? Interesting. I've...

Yes, several different ones. I'm pretty sure I've had one like that...being alone and feeling lost in a strange city.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yes, several different ones. I'm pretty sure...

Add a new, eerie, possibly recurring image to your list of themes... that pic in the top corner... (maniac)

Chuck_Tom Chuck_Tom OP

In response to “Add a new, eerie, //possibly// recurring...

I'll pass on that, thank you. The ones I already have are quite weird enough. (jolly)

Piper2 Piper2

I rarely remember them.

The ones I can kind of remember are when I wake up in the morning for work, hit the snooze button, fall back asleep and dream I'm doing something strange with someone I work with..

DandyDon DandyDon

Usually something I’ve been doing that day. Before exams, I dream of all creepy things in the examination hall. Sometimes, I dream about my childhood and sometimes I dream about finding things I’ve lost. Those are the best. The worst dreams are ones with insects everywhere and wild dogs chasing people. I dream a lot, even when I take short naps. I don’t remember all of them, but I do remember some.

I don’t know if it happens to anyone else but If I sleep within hours of drinking coffee, I usually have nightmares.

ZaraZooper ZaraZooper