When you get angry; What do you do?

Lil_PrincessBudwickStarzAboveDandyDonOzSurfersymplycuriousJustJimColoazlottoZonkeyBallsSynysterGates
When you get angry; What do you do?

I kick people who tell me I'm passive-aggressive. I'm not at all passive.

Linnster Linnster

Linnster Linnster

I exclaim "Holy Shit!" and point up at the sky. The guy looks up and catched a right cross under the chin. jk

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I exclaim "Holy Shit!" and point up...

That's quite violent for a devout Christian, isn't it?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “That's quite violent for a devout Christian...

The comment wasn't to be taken seriously. Imagine if everyone took the crazy things you say as reality. They'd think that you regularly have **** with rabid wolverines.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “The comment wasn't to be taken seriously...

I didn't take it seriously.

I know you better. It was more like a tease.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

When I get really mad, I cry....and then I get madder, and then the war begins....and it's not pretty.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I have two modes of Anger if someone pisses me off........

1) Blow my stack which scares those within 10 paces they say count to 10 , I think it's to give them a chance to get as far away from me as possible hahaha then I calm down like nothing happened.

I do try to control this but sometime's it just takes hold of me.

2) Seethe quietly to myself (then yer in trouble because I'm thinking , plotting , planning , thinking of Revenge) that happens if someone has really done me or mine wrong in RL (mischief)(smirk2)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I give my ant farm a big shaking.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “I give my ant farm a big shaking.

See below.....Angry Andy.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

DandyDon DandyDon

you don't want to be around me when I get angry, I'm not a nice person

symplycurious symplycurious

I am pretty mello don't get angry enough to do anything most of the time. If I am real angry I might make up stories for getting even. Never got rich enough to carry out those plans. But hey give me a billion bucks and several people will be sorry.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Make some hot chocolate and put this song on....

https://youtu.be/KmpMO2dJQ6Q

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Make some hot chocolate and put this song...

Unless there is bacon, I'm not watching that (xp)...
I might not even watch with bacon (xp)

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Unless there is bacon, I'm not watching that...

Stay angry....I don't care (maniac)

DandyDon DandyDon

I think with Barney, my kid self was on some bad hashish or something lol. Sesame Street too lol. Reading Rainbow especially...

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Well, besides the noticeable hair-colour change and eyes changing colours, and I'm noticeably glowing more than usual... :p

I usually relax somewhere and listen to music, or vent through gaming. The tough part is getting rid of the rumination, because I have a problem wIth anxiety and susceptibility to stress-related problems.

I learned to channel my emotions and also use them when necessary or useful because those emotions produce certain hormones that are useful for something else. Like putting oneself into fight-or-flight mode, because it produces adrenaline, but you're actually relaxed or ready.

It's flicking on a switch and then turning it off. Don't waste energy, conserve it. Don't waste (as in killing) emotions, but use them. Do feel angry, but channel it out when done. THere's nothing wrong with feeling them, or admitting to them. Whether it's towards someone else or yourself, admit it to the person or yourself. Don't lie about emotions, lie with them.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

I don't recall ever being angry, at least not so enraged that I would "do something" or attack. I'll defend myself, if necessary, but that doesn't come from anger. Being angry is how you lose.
I've felt sadness, disgust, humiliation, frustration, indignation, disappointment, and resentment, but not anger....at least not as an adult.

VooDooYoo VooDooYoo

I vote republican.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I vote republican.

So, when you feel calm and loved and having great time altogether... You vote republican?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “So, when you feel calm and loved and having...

Absolutely!
Thanks for asking!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Absolutely! Thanks for...

So, when you are comatose and have no brain activity at all, drooling on your pillow, you vote republican?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “So, when you are comatose and have no brain...

Ha, ha! Well, I'm not that far gone just yet. But, I understand the democrats have a program for people like that.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Ha, ha! Well, I'm not that far gone just...

Chicago is an actual AI program? I've always suspected that!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Keep silent, bite my bottom lip, walk away from the point of anger. Make a choice to keep or discard said anger, and revisit the initial point of anger.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

The last time I got really angry, I walked away, headed towards the nearby lake and took off my shoes, hoping the lake would soon deepen enough for me to exit this miserable existence. I can't swim, after all. About 50 yards (0.91 cm) - it's an estimate - or 50 metres from the shore, I noticed the water level was up to half of my shins, so I got frustrated and headed back. Then I got the same treatment again and redid the stunt, only to find that doubling the distance from the shore, had got the water level up to my knees. Somehow, at that very moment, I realized, that no matter how many lakes we have in Finland, most of them have very shallow angles and the average depth is completely ridiculous. Well, at least I tried to kill myself. Didn't have the patience to keep trying, since it was more frustrating than most of the stuff I do to stay alive.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls