yes

LoganVrendowlSofiaMashaRoostervividlyprosaic

no

DandyDonTanor_FauxSunny_the_skepticSynysterGates

Other

ZonkeyBalls

Piper2SofiaMashaZonkeyBallsRooster

No...I can't fake laughing..

DandyDon DandyDon

Yeah, sure. That sounds like me!
[sarcasm Chuck, sarcasm.]

Budwick Budwick

my wife and i have this friend (who we LOVE) who does this ALL THE TIME!! and she doesnt even phrase it like a joke, but then starts laughing after...and we're both like (wt)(swt) cuz we just DONT know how to react!! it wasnt funny but we really dont want to hurt her!!! i usually just ask a relevant question to get her to stop laughing cuz i cant just turn on my laughter ya know?? it wasnt funny!!! you just said a thing that you decided was a joke and then laughed your **** off!! what am i supposed to do with that!!! lets just talk about something else...

astral_queen astral_queen

No...I can't fake laughing..

DandyDon DandyDon

Since I tend to laugh exactly because the joke isn't funny, yup xD I'll tell him/her it isn't funny though.

Sofia Sofia

I will try and chuckle if I can at least see why my friend thought it was funny. If it was offensive, I will say so.

Logan Logan

But because the joke telling failed and I do the same to myself.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

I just ask them, if they had any preference about the spices I should use on their cooked livers, before I eat them.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Sarcastically.

Masha Masha