Yes

astral_queenDWFJanHaskellTanor_FauxSofiaJerryHendricksonTomboyJanetMashaSunny_the_skepticZonkeyBallsSynysterGatesWalt_OReaguntripplipp

No

BudwickNeanderthal_MomdoerZolfieMazeBlewynanifailtrooperRoostervividlyprosaic

Occasionally

Loganthat_guy

Rarely

VrendowlAdaPennyThoughtsFlrdsgns

Other

DandyDonThinkerbell

DandyDonAdaMazeThinkerbellZonkeyBallsRooster
I deleted my Facebook account today. It was too stressful... yet I kept opening the app, constantly, almost on autopilot. I think it's for the better, at least for me. Do you still use Facebook?

I almost never post anything personal on it. I do like to use it to keep up with friends and family and see photos when they don't live nearby. I don't use it for news or chatting with strangers.

Linnster Linnster

Never used it once and don't have any desire to.

DandyDon DandyDon

I have an account, but I rarely post anything. My profile pic is three years old. I mainly use it to keep track of events and invitations to those events.

Logan Logan

Linnster Linnster

I do, usually to keep contact with friends and family as well as talking with people, following art communities and such.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

I was part of so many political groups, I was feeling like there was no escape. I think a lot of us in the US can agree that things are very tense right now. I was getting notifications all the time, and none of it was good or made me feel good. I realized I wasn't getting anything out of it other than anxiety.

vividlyprosaic vividlyprosaic OP

And then I follow people who I actually like

DWF DWF

In response to “And then I follow people who I actually like

You don't like me? Huh... It's "whom", by the way...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

never have, never will

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I've had a fb account for 8 or 9 years now, I used to play games and keep up with friends and family. Since the problem with security, I deleted all games and only use it to keep up with friends and family, but I rarely will post anything and never any political views.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

So many family and friends who I would never see or hear from again, available at the click of a mouse. I feel sorry for those of you who don't use it.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

FAKEbook is toxic for real life friendships as well as for families, and unfortunately addicting for some people.
I opened an account 8 years ago THINKING it was this family friendly social media website for me to reconnect with past REAL LIFE friends, as well as for me to reconnect with relatives living out of state for me to view old HS pictures and family pictures etc.....

Eh but nope, instead I soon realized that FAKEbook was just a breeding ground for my former REAL LIFE friends and relatives(who were ALL clearly miserable people in their current REAL LIVES) for them to just brag constantly about their "little Johnny" etc., and for them to congregate on that website to CONTINUE their teenage MEAN GIRL mentality of creating DRAMA by gossiping about this or that former friend of ours from JH/HS gossiping about that person's current personal life.. or complaining CONSTANTLY about their husbands, their inlaws, blah, blah, blah on their public FB pages for ALL of their thousand of FB "friends" to ALL see and read, smh...thus why I logged off of FAKEbook years ago and haven't been on since then, and happily live in my own bubble of no longer being in the "loop" of having to read their daily SOCIAL MEDIA DRAMA that they create.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Never got into FB. It seemed like the media was selling it a little too hard, like their masters wanted everyone to join, made me averse to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

Maze Maze

Yup, all the time, keeps my trolling skills sharp as a tack :)

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Yup, all the time, keeps my trolling skills...

The latest thing I posted, a few days ago, was about complaining the stickers on the waste bins we have over here. I told people, that this particular sticker has to be a lie, as it states "burning waste" and it can't be that, since the bloody bin isn't on the fire.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I try to use Facebook two times a week. Sometimes weeks pass by, since I'm not that interested in people sharing my misery, but occasionally I might even visit there three times a week for an hour or so per go.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Yes, but I rarely post now, in fact in the past month, I've been on twice a week for 5 minutes. But I won't close the account.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

For communication.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Never have used it because of the poor security. Not even interested in it and don't have time for it.

Rooster Rooster

Yep ... I check it once a day.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

I do. I have loved ones and lifelong friends who are now scattered to faraway places. It's the easiest way to stay connected with them.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I use it to talk with my family, see some funny or cute posts, and to log in with games. I used to post more before, but now I don't really give much attention to it.

Sofia Sofia

Yawn. I still go there occasionally just because it has plenty of material. Social sites on the internet are getting to be like a hotel after the season has ended: still in business, but little activity.

that_guy that_guy

What's Facebook? ... never heard of such a thing (mischief)

Zolfie Zolfie

Never signed up.  Never used it.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

If not i'd lose contact with a lot of people

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “If not i'd lose contact with a lot of people

I only kept it for as long as I did for that reason. But everything else I saw was just so upsetting. Even after I left those political groups, I saw sponsored ads that upset me. Do you see these things too?

vividlyprosaic vividlyprosaic OP