ZonkeyBallsRoosterSunny_the_skepticJustJimColoTanor_FauxDWFVicZincPiper2SukiesnowvividlyprosaicDW2TomboyJanet

Vrendowl

Piper2JustJimColoSukiesnowRooster
If there is no other alternative available, it's better for animals to live in a secured (human controlled) environment, so that they might even reproduce, than letting them to die off completely. Extinction happens all of the time, on this planet.

Not being an expert, or even a well-educated commentator on the topic, I honestly don't know what the best course of action is. Personally, I'd like to keep them all around, but I also know that nature sometimes has drastically different plans.

I was always taught that sometimes one species needs to die so another can naturally ascend. I also know these are incredibly complex systems we're experimenting with and intervention presents ramifications we may not completely appreciate or even fully understand. So to what extent our intervention is truly helping or harming I don't know.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

I agree because nature will let some species die off on their own. If we can help the animals? That's great.
I don't believe in Zoo's and the such but for endangered species? Yes!

Rooster Rooster

I'm keen on the idea of destroying zoos and making reverse zoos. Have this vast land where animals can live in their habitat. If you wanna see them you get inside a cage on a truck and you're driven to see them. Some places already do that and it's a lot more natural. This way you can protect animals without interfering with their lives too much.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I'm keen on the idea of destroying zoos and...

Should I own a zoo for Bulgarian dentists as well? You could live your life out to the fullest with dental cavities of chicken, seals and kangaroos?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Should I own a zoo for Bulgarian dentists as...

You will have to supply me with food and monster energy drinks, as well as throw in the occasional female to fight over,

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “You will have to supply me with food and...

I think the Bluth family can arrange that.

Buster is a monster and well... There's a plenty of choice.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I think the Bluth family can arrange...

Does he come in different cans with different colored scratch marks?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Does he come in different cans with different...

He tastes different with every different hand he is using. Some of the cans are labeled: "MOTHER!!!"

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Not being an expert, or even a well-educated...

Let's have a field trip. I have always wanted to stick a fork in a sloth!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Let's have a field trip. I have always wanted...

I'll bring the ranch dressing!

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “I'll bring the ranch dressing!

I'll set up the bloody barbecue!

Let's have some beers and sloth, dude!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I'll set up the bloody barbecue! Let's have...

Sweet, who's bringing the booze!

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Sweet, who's bringing the...

Probably Rooster. He has that special twinkle behind his three eyes.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Probably Rooster. He has that special twinkle...

They're all attached to his face, right? lmao (ono)

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “They're all attached to his //face//, right?...

No, that's an uncensored picture of John and Sukie going to the penalty box... For... High sticking?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “No, that's an uncensored picture of John and...

Two minutes ought to sort 'em out...

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Animals need a lot of help. I noticed during our last Election...NOT one had a platform about animals...

I learned a new word while reading at the Drs office...sisu

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

When the environment provided is one those animals can thrive and have plenty of space in, yes, I think it often better than the alternative.

Piper2 Piper2

Evolution happens all the time, and the extinction caused by mankind and man-made environmental issues is ridiculous with no merit in the argument of it otherwise happening "all of the time". If humans had any self-control, they would stop interfering with nature every chance they get. Live and let live in the same way.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

In response to “Evolution happens all the time, and the...

I like the fact, that you always disagree with me with your own username and not just "anon". Then again, you always disagree with me, which is obviously a pattern of its own.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I like the fact, that you always disagree...

I can see via your profile that we have actually agreed on 51 posts, although I can not say whose posts they were. I will not use anonymous name to agree or disagree with anyone on Amirite; it's literally an opinion based website, with each entitled to such. Furthermore, placing animals in a human controlled environment will not ever properly prepare the {endangered or not } species to reestablish into the wild; making it just a prison of delaying the inevitable. Humans can be pompous individuals at times, believing that they somehow know everything another being [not human] wants and needs in life, when they cannot fully say the same truth of another human, maybe not even themselves. The tip of the iceberg.. thinking that they can see the entire thing.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

we now master evolution

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “we now master evolution

I'd love to master you, but we both know that ladder on the evolution has yet to be invented so far.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP