Jealousy can lead to hatred.

Sukiesnowastral_queenZolfieVrendowlTanor_FauxtripplippbeachbumvividlyprosaicDW2TomboyJanet

Nobody :)

symplycuriousSukiesnowRooster
Jealousy can lead to hatred.

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Envy can be a predecessor of jealousy...but make sure you don't get that far...stay at envy - ENVY is OK!! Envy is at a place where you compliment someone on their outfit, or jewelry...and that's a GOOD thing... And at this place you can still be happy for the person...

No, not in my books ... Also, envy and jealousy are two different things.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Yes it can.....I feel very sorry for people who are jealous or envious of others. They must be very bitter and miserable.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “heard it...

(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “No, not in my books ... Also, envy and...

So what can jealousy lead to...according to you. And yes, but envy can be a gateway.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “So what can jealousy lead to...according to...

That's a tough question to answer, everyone handles their own behavior differently. One can be jealous and that's were it ends, others might learn to live with it and some may as you say hate, but that's a very low percentage in my opinion.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

If you let jealousy go too far, then yes it can led to bad things.

Zolfie Zolfie

“I’m not jealous! I’m envious. Jealousy is when you worry someone will take what you have ... envy is wanting what someone else has.”

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

I’m a big believer in the 7 Deadly Sins. As far as I’m concerned Jealousy is the first wife of “Pride” the deadliest of the seven.

DW2 DW2

envy is one thing as is jealousy...Jealousy doesn't wear pretty on a female...good thing ive never been either

symplycurious symplycurious

jealousy is probably the most dangerous thing

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Uh ... No ... Envy is not " where you compliment someone on their outfit, or jewelry".

From a psychological point of view, Envy and Jealousy are the basically the same, except envy is a two-person situation whereas jealousy is a three-person situation. Envy is a reaction to lacking something. Jealousy is a reaction to the threat of losing something (usually someone). ... This means that when you are feeling jealous, you are often feeling envious as well.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

I have never been jealous of anyone.I never envied any one.

hootowl hootowl