What do you recommend?

Lil_PrincesssymplycuriousAdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowMazeSynysterGates
What do you recommend?

Explained by Zolfie...

Any recommendations that you might have? Any advice? On any subject?

Not bathing. Getting to know the aromas that induce erotic reactions. We in modern society have leaned so heavily on visual stimulus that we have not only lost our application for the scent of sexuality some actually find it revolting. Then they wonder why relationships don't last.

Nature intended us to find our mates via our noses, not our eyes.

VicZinc VicZinc

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Not bathing. Getting to know the aromas that...

Are you suggesting that not bathing will lead to longer relationships?

So you don't bath often? (wary)

Zolfie Zolfie OP

Vic you may be right. I have met a few very nice men, but had to stop seeing them because they just smelled wrong to me, even if they had just showered---. It has something to do with your genetics. If someone would be too close in genetics your nose turns you away for
safety of possible children. . Obviously that isn't working for many perverts that molest rheir own children or whatever.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Vic you may be right. I have met a few very...

Yeah, I just can't believe that.

Genetics turns your nose away because they're your family? That just doesn't make sense to me, plus doesn't what you eat largely effect what you smell like?

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Yeah, I just can't believe that. Genetics...

Agree. And regardless of what people say about showering, women love a man that has an appealing scent.

No one likes the smell of BO.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

cmon Vic let a gurl have her fantasy willya

symplycurious symplycurious

If you fool around with drugs try not to make mistakes. But if you do...just remember it also happens to smart(er) people.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Nothin like a man that smells good as he passes by me, he will definitely get my head to turn in his direction...now if he looks like Sam I just hope he doesn't have a problem staying awake all night...and Y'all thought guys were the only visual creatures (hehe)

To bad Vic doesn't shower more I woulda jumped on him like white on rice...yeah Vic I know your married, I've always wanted a sister wife...

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “Nothin like a man that smells good as he...

Yes, I think that's a key, to find a good smell.

Sorry, I don't know you better... so I wouldn't have to ask. Are you serious and being sarcastic with the sister wife comment?

Nothing wrong with some good visuals (wink)
Speaking of visuals... if I may ask... who's this Sam?

Sam Winchester? (xp)

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Yes, I think that's a key, to find a good...

good pictures to bad he's young enough to b my son...oh hell I'll be his cougar (hehe)

I'll let you figure out the rest (hehe)

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “good pictures to bad he's young enough to b...

(hehe) go ahead and pounce (xp)

(hehe) I think I know, I just didn't want to assume (smile) but this day and age different people do have their different things.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “(hehe) go ahead and pounce (xp) (Hehe) I...

I dont tell people how or what to think so u just go ahead and think what u like

symplycurious symplycurious

In response to “I dont tell people how or what to think so u...

It wouldn't be telling me what to think, just informing me what you were thinking. I think you were just being playfully sarcastic, I just thought I'd try to verify.

Trust but Verify usually works out pretty well.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “It wouldn't be telling me what to think, just...

Trust is something earned and never givin

symplycurious symplycurious

Don't use alcohol blended fuel in anything you don't use on a daily basis. If it sits around alot, like small gas powered equipment: mowers, trimmers, snowblowers etc, the alcohol can form gel that clogs the fuel system, making it not run.

Some premium fuels, like Shell Gold, do not contain alcohol, that's the stuff you want. When you go to get fuel in a jerry can, put the first few dollars into your vehicle to clear the pump's lines of the cheap fuel the last person bought.

Maze Maze

A new lawnmower....

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail