Explained by Vrendowl...

I've witnessed others getting upset and saying things to the effect of: "Well, if they're not going to work hard, then I'm not gonna continue to bust my ****." I answered, "I'm not letting the fact that they're not doing their job affect how hard I work. I just focus on what I can do, not what they aren't."

Very true! I never let a lazy co-worker bother my work habits ever.

Rooster Rooster

You need to mock them relentlessly. Then when they are replaced keep your standards high.

DW2 DW2

In response to “You need to mock them relentlessly. Then when...

lol. We have one who likes to take selfies with her phone, text on her phone, constantly mess with her shoes{I have NO idea why}, and then doesn't say a word when she walks away from the conveyor belt to either get a drink of water or to go to the restroom. I have affectionately given her the name "Houdini", since she likes to play disappearing acts. We've got someone who only has one hand and she does more than Houdini.

Vrendowl Vrendowl OP

In response to “lol. We have one who likes to take selfies...

Are you sure they don’t work for me? :)

DW2 DW2

However, if asked why the hell you aren't done; pointing out that you might be had you not worked alone, is not inappropriate.

trooper trooper