Never bring a knife to a gun fight. Bring pepper spray instead. Click video.

HimTomboyJanet

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredWalt_OReagunjustinhearmenow

BozetteTomboyJanetRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Him...

Levi Tillemann, Democratic congressional candidate in Colorado released a campaign ad featuring himself being pepper sprayed in the eyes in a bid to encourage non-lethal self-defense tools in schools to deter gun violence. Tillemann criticized President Trump’s suggestion to arm school officials and teachers with guns, claiming pepper spray is a better alternative to stop potential school shooters. Some notions are so idiotic, even by liberal standards, that there is no sane explanation.

Oh yeah, that'll work just great...well, ya know...unless...the shooter wears goggles or a gas mask...or the spray doesn't reach the shooter...or the person with the pepper spray gets shot and killed while moving towards the shooter. What a ****' idiot!

Bozette Bozette

LOL!! And these imbeciles think they can win a civil war?

Him Him OP

In response to “LOL!! And these imbeciles think they can win...

These delusional nutty progressives and antifa loons actually do believe that they as anti-gun activists with their baseball bats and pepper spray BELIEVE that they could win a civil war against those of us legal gun owners lol

Gronk17 Gronk17

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Oh yeah, that'll work just great...well, ya...

There you go Boz, using logic for an insane idea. Your comment makes too much sense, and may keep us from seeing some good rants (a)

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “There you go Boz, using logic for an insane...

Hey I grew up playing war with 5 big brothers. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

What will they come up with next?
Under ideal circumstances? This might work but when are there ever ideal circumstances in these situations? What a joke!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Here's another bright...

Oh brother!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Oh brother!

Wouldn't want to endanger mass shooters, ya know. (no)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “No way, eh?

I really wish people would pull their heads outta their nether regions and take a really deep breath of fresh air. (ono)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I really wish people would pull their heads...

Doubt whether even that would work for some!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Wouldn't want to endanger mass shooters, ya...

I would love to endanger any shooter in a school. There has to be some solution and I think the kids themselves are going to have to do it. many against one makes it farmore fair.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

And they call deplorables "stone age Neanderthals".

Him Him OP

Hey rocks are better than nothing. Give and teach sling shot lessons to all the kids that would be extremely surprising to anyone trying to kill those kids - plus there are like 50 kids against one shooter. Good odds.

In response to “Hey rocks are better than nothing. Give and...

Good odds...that by the end of the school year all of the teachers and half the students will have been beaned by a flying rock. Lol

Bozette Bozette

I like that one, maybe I can get the contract to sell the school districts the rocks!

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I like that one, maybe I can get the contract...

Line forms right behind me. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

Seriously Boz...there's just something not right in the minds of todays "progressives' who have taken over the Democrat Party...where the ONLY common sense moderate Democrat Joe Manchin still supports the Democrat party of today??

Gronk17 Gronk17

How's that gonna work when the shooter's 20 feet away? Does he plan on sneaking up behind the shooter and tap him on the shoulder, then spray him. Even if the shooter was sprayed, doesn't mean he/she won't fire away.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “How's that gonna work when the shooter's 20...

Maybe if he sneaks up on tip toe!(hehe)

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Maybe if he sneaks up on tip toe!(hehe)

Make sure he has no bells on his shoes. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

True unless there is some a lot of pepper spray imbedded into locations around the room. teacher presses a button and they all go off? certainly not perfect but something.. Oh a button like banks have to call police? Nothing is going to work unless they find and put the nuts away before they get any opportunity to hurt.

These anti 2A nuts know damn well that a good "person" legally owning a gun, KNOW that law abiding LEGAL gun owners best defense against a BAD "person" with a gun who obtained an ILLEGAL gun on the streets IS a GUN, not pepper spray, bats, rocks or a knive....these anti-gun NUTS on the left in my country know this, but don't care...because their main goal as "progressives" is to eventually DISARM the American people in their quest to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA" into their "progressive" vision of Amerika where we as disarmed Americans will have to abide by THEIR "progressive" rule of law where THEY dictate to us all on how we all shall live in their "free" AmeriKa.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Only a pointy headed liberal is of such superior intellect that this may be explained...

I'm waiting.

Him Him OP

Plan B: Drano water balloons!

trooper trooper

Never bring the cheese to a burger fight or you'll wind up in the middle

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Going to a gun fight --bring a big gun. spray is good but not nearly as effective. That is why police have guns not spray.

In response to “Going to a gun fight --bring a big gun...

I disagree. I'm handy with my hands alone. Besides, the bad guys secretly want to get shot by their own weapons.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I disagree. I'm handy with my hands alone...

I wish that were true. We always used to say bad timing the killers usually shoot themselves in the end if only they would shoot themselves first everyone would benefit(beye)

30 plus years ago, this political ad would have been a hilariously funny skit on SNL back then, with their writers mocking how F'N freakin' dumb some of our politicians are....but NOPE instead in 2018, this is an actual SERIOUS political ad of a liberal/progressive "intellectual" politician running for office... who actually thought in his SUPERIOR "progressive" intellectual mind, that this stunt of him spraying his eyesballs with pepper spray and then HILARIOULSY continuously going back and forth of dunking his head in a water bucket and then spraying his eyeballs with a garden hose.... would resonate with voters about how SERIOUS he was about gun control lol!!!!!
#LiberalsPROVEtimeandtimeagainthatLIBERALISMISAMENTALDISORDER

Gronk17 Gronk17

Anyone can condition themselves against pepper spray.

Walt_OReagun Walt_OReagun

If you're against V don't bring a gun to a knife fight

Crimson Crimson

In response to “If you're against V don't bring a gun to a...

Violence works. Always has, always will. That's why war is the last resort.

Him Him OP