JustJimColoastral_queenZonkeyBallsSynysterGatesBlewynanifailRoosterCarlaDW2VrendowlTanor_FauxMasha

Nobody :)

MashaBlewynanifailCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates
Some people tell me how many friends they have and how much those friends and family care about them. The next time you or a friend are in the hospital, or need help recovering from an injury or illness, count how many people show up when you really need them for moral support.

My sisters have been and will be there for me and I have one real friend that I could call in the middle of the night and she would come running Everyone else is more of an acquaintance.

Linnster Linnster

I like you, when you are alive.

Shoultd any card say anything more? Especially, if given to you from a hand to another...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I have 4 people that i can count on. I consider myself, fortunate.

Carla Carla

I may not show up at the hospital right away, I am busy taking care of all the things you need to have done while you are getting better. But, I will get there when you need me there.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Always few.

DW2 DW2

Or another good time to measure is see how many people will jump up to bail/bond you out of jail.

Vrendowl Vrendowl

After a car crash I had lots of family turn up and when I went home after two days , at least 20 friends visited over the next few days...

JD JD

In response to “After a car crash I had lots of family turn...

I think you are one of the few lucky ones.

JustJimColo JustJimColo OP

Quality over quantity.

Masha Masha

I can count that pretty easily, one.

jaded jaded