Have you ever watched Seinfeld - Season 6, Episode 13 - The Scofflaw? See explanation for synopsis. This episode was from 1995, before the internet became a lifeline. Naive and gullible people need to watch this episode. Point? If this was a human behavioral topic on 1995 TV, it is certainly can be a relevant topic on the internet. <strong>Amirite?</strong>

HimChuck_TomRooster

Nobody :)

RoosterChuck_Tom
Have you ever watched Seinfeld - Season 6, Episode 13 - The Scofflaw? See explanation for synopsis. This episode was from 1995, before the internet became a lifeline. Naive and gullible people need to watch this episode. Point? If this was a human behavioral topic on 1995 TV, it is certainly can be a relevant topic on the internet. Amirite?

Explained by Him...

Synopsis: .. http://watchingthe90s.blogspot.com/2012/08/seinfeld-season-6-episode-13-scofflaw.html

You and I hate the world, both. But your approach to pointing this out to people is different to mine. I'm 'bout ready to throw in the towel. May you succeed with your Clay then Ali to my Liston 1 and 2.

Then what? You'd never be happy with having won. You need to forever topple.

Chuck_Tom

In response to “You and I hate the world, both. But your...

Meh, I don't hate the world, just the dullards I have to share it with. I'm sick and tired of enduring having my intelligence insulted with lies, denials, hypocrisy, half truths, impersonators, victims, diversions, staggering contradictions and obvious falsehoods.

Yet it seems I'm the only one who sees it, consequently making me public enemy #1. I KNOW not everyone on the internet can be stupid, naive, and gullible. Maybe they see it but shrug it off. The internet is a different world in which I do not belong.

You can't even use their own medicine against them, because they are totally oblivious to their own behavior, or they have no conscience.

Him Him OP

In response to “Meh, I don't hate the //world//, just the...

They.
Anyone with whom you disagree?

Carla Carla

In response to “They. Anyone with whom you disagree?

Nope, especially if someone disagrees with at least an attempt at validity. Not with "lies, denials, hypocrisy, half truths, impersonators, victims, diversions, staggering contradictions and obvious falsehoods." Right, wrong, smart, or dumb is not an issue, but deceit is.

For example, you are obviously trying to provoke me, and when I hand you your **** back on a silver platter, all of your friends will call me a bully and DENY that you are provoking me, which you clearly are.

Pretty assumptive there, aren't you, Carla? I've been quite clear on who "they" are. Don't insult my intelligence by pretending it's something else.

Him Him OP

In response to “Nope, especially if someone disagrees with at...

No...i wasnt provoking you. If i poke you, you will feel it.
So...because i have questions about your opinion, i am a bully? I certainly have not complained or sought out assistance because of you. And i dont think i will see anyone rushing to give me aid that i do not need.
I have been reading you since ive been here. In my eyes, "they" is women, lgbtq peoples, muslims, hispanics...oh yes...democrats.
But then....i wonder if it is all really just a game you play. As i know that you respect many of your diverse neighbors, or so said you.
Btw...i have difficulty with liars and a hypocrites, too.

Carla Carla

In response to “No...i wasnt provoking you. If i poke you...

Please re-read. I never said you were a bully. I SAID that your friends would call ME a bully...and yes, you are trying to provoke me with your insinuations and assumptions. Stop denying (which is on my list).

See what I mean? You're insulting my intelligence.

"they" is women, lgbtq peoples, muslims, hispanics...oh yes...democrats."... It's NOT, but SO WHAT IF IT IS?? Sounds like YOU are the one who takes issue simply IF someone disagrees. Hmmmm??

I frequently take issue with Budwick when he purposely misunderstands a religious post so that he can go off on a tangent and present a manifesto. I don't object to his disagreement, but I DO object to his pretending to not get the point.

Understand?? Now stop it, or I will start calling YOU, "they". FYI, you are not someone I consider annoying...yet.

And so what if it's a game? I'm allowed to have fun with hypocritical extremists, especially the ones who proclaim to be superior and condemn (we) other hypocrites and liars.

Him Him OP

In response to “Please re-read. I never said you were a...

Hmmm....I take no issue with people who disagree with my opinions.
If you post an opinion, do you not want discourse? If not, then i will only respond to posts that you write as questions.

Carla Carla

In response to “Hmmm....I take no issue with people who...

"Discourse" is not making assumptions and innuendos. Diversion. STOP IT!!
And... I have never said anything derogatory EVER about Muslims OR Hispanics, so you are making that shit up.
Every Muslim I have ever known has been nothing but polite and well mannered to me. I worked with a crew of Mexicans when they called me to do some work for them. I was the only one who spoke English, and we had a blast. They bent over backwards to assist me.
I got to brush up on my Spanish, and they were just like me.
And I never had a bad word to say about any of the Obama's , other than Michelle's racism.

Him Him OP

You said you have difficulty with liars and hypocrites, so we agree. So kindly knock off the other ****. It's proving my point, and most importantly, it's not true.

Him Him OP

In response to “You said you have difficulty with liars and...

Just to be clear...were you not, just a week or so ago, equating gay people to pedophiles?
Just sayin'....

Carla Carla

In response to “Just to be clear...were you not, just a week...

Diversion. What does that have to do with Muslims, Hispanics, or the Obamas.

And, "to be clear", the comparison was to illustrate BANNING people from running for Congress. If Fork wants to ban pedos because SHE thinks they are degenerates, then what about someone ELSE who thinks gays should be banned because THEY are degenerates, ... or any group of people because they are different. I was using liberal talking points.
THERE's the "comparison". I know you know that, so again, you insult my intelligence by pretending you don't get it, just to divert.
Keep making my point, and pretty soon I'll attain bully/meanie status.

Him Him OP

In response to “Diversion. What does that have to do with...

Obamas?
Anyway...yes, discussion about deception, hypocrisy and diversion should certainly be relevant today.

Carla Carla

In response to “Obamas? Anyway...yes, discussion about...

Obamas...my last sentence 4 comments above.

..and watch what happens re: "friends". One who has me blocked, will go to your profile comments page, and upvote you, another who I have blocked will do the same, and a third will upvote you just because you hate Trump and she hates ME!!. Wait and see. lol.

Just a pathetically funny observation. Funny because it's so predictable.

Him Him OP

In response to “Obamas...my last sentence 4 comments...

But who cares? Some folks agree with some things i say. Some folks agree with some things you say. If you are blocked, and you dont care what those that have blocked you have to say, then...what?

Tell you what....i have no idea who all has me blocked. And, i dont care if they read my shit or not. I only log off when i clear my phones cookies.
You have made your observation known in the past, it must bother you. Why?

Carla Carla

In response to “But who cares? Some folks agree with some...

"It" doesn't bother me. Another diversion recognized and dismissed,.

What BOTHERS me is the unfairness and the gang mentality of hate. I could say 2 + 2 = 4 ... and you could disagree, but you will be supported by the trump haters simply because you don't like trump and I accept him as president, even though I'm right, or at least make a valid point.....and vice versa.

And what really bothers me, is when I observe it and poke fun at it, the perps DENY the reason they do it. That insults my intelligence ... the whole point of this post.

Get it? Or do you need a pat on the head?

Him Him OP

In response to “"It" doesn't bother me. Another...

If it was an honest pat on the head, sure.

The "it" wasnt a diversion. "It" was regarding the upvoting by blockers that you brought up.
And see...i miss all this talk from these perps.

If i upvote someone, it means i recognize, appreciate or agree. If i dont, it just means i disagree. I would think that everyone does, or should, behave that way. But, again, i just doesnt matter. That being the case, i should stop discussing the matter:]

Carla Carla

In response to “If it was an honest pat on the head...

Yeah, well....one of your friends also seems to "miss" all the talk as well, and when I SHOW her, she asks... why am I showing her all this, and calls me "mean spirited". LOL!! (no)

Him Him OP

All the upvoting/downvoting on this site is completely predictable. In a recent thread about Trump, a VicZinc comment had exactly 5 upvotes and 5 downvotes, all from the people whom I would expect to give them. This site has two opposing "camps" and their actions are extremely predictable.

Logan Logan

In response to “All the upvoting/downvoting on this site is...

I know. it's like strike and counter strike. I'm guilty as well, but I ADMIT IT.

Him Him OP

In response to “I know. it's like strike and counter strike...

Let me ask you, though. If you go on a thread, an innocuous one, do you upvote people you do not normally agree with?

Carla Carla

In response to “Let me ask you, though. If you go on a...

I USED to, if they made a civil and valid point. YES.

I stopped after the obvious Trump **** started.

Him Him OP

In response to “I USED to, if they made a civil and valid...

That's too bad. I appreciate kindheartedness and what i perceive as valid points. I give an upvote and/or an uplove to everyone for that.

Carla Carla

You are not alone in seeing this.

trooper trooper

OK....whew... so exhausting!!

Can we now get back on the topic of the post, which IS... there are people online who are LIVING A LIE, and the many, many naive others who BELIEVE their lies.

Him Him OP

In response to “OK....whew... so exhausting!! Can we now...

I may have had something to say on that subject a time or two.

trooper trooper

In response to “I may have had something to say on that...

Oh, I know. You were fortunate to survive. Many good people were suspended for bringing up the subject. It was so obvious, and it is STILL being protected. That was just one of many. The Seinfeld episode was from 1995. If it was done then, it is certainly being done now, and people should be wary with their sympathy and their loyalty.. (wary)

Him Him OP

No, but I did read the synopsis of the episode. The deceit humans are capable of has always been a relevant topic, of course.

I'd have to be pretty damn sure someone was actually guilty of lying, though, before I even thought of publicly accusing them of it.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “No, but I did read the synopsis of the...

Uh huh...you mean like ****? Seems I warned you of that one as long as 3, maybe 4 years ago.

I'm down on one knee, looking up to you atop your moral loft, as I declare unto you...
"Well, Ms.Piper2, that's what makes you a better human being than I. We've always known that, and I'm fine with it. Please continue to be superior, and I will continue to be accurate lucky".(smile)

Him Him OP

In response to “Uh huh...you mean like ********? Seems I...

You evidently didn't like my response to your post. (shock)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “You evidently didn't //like// my response...

Of course I did. I even copied and reused it (smile)
http://www.amirite.com/820616-m...nselor/2779738

Him Him OP

In response to “Of course I did. I even copied and reused it...

How very clever of you. In reference to your former reply, if **** is who I think you are referring to...you certainly aren't the only one who shared their speculations about "that one" with me. I did not, however, feel any need to be warned about that individual.

Piper2 Piper2

Wow. A whole conversation...deleted. wonder why you did that. Hmmm...

Carla Carla

In response to “Wow. A whole conversation...deleted. wonder...

I didn't. Log off and it's still there. I can't see it either logged on.
If you remember, I replied to your alcoholic boyfriend's comment about hating the world. That's when you replied to me, and our conversation started. I suggest you contact CT about removing the conversation. His original comment is gone, a comment which I can't remove. We were piggybacking HIS comment. He probably realized that you were being foolish and saved you from further abuse at the woodshed.

Him Him OP

Yep...You boyfriend has been suspended. THAT'S why our conversation disappeared. HA!!
I guess i shouldn't expect an apology. Your foot in your mouth is reward enough.

Him Him OP

In response to “Yep...You boyfriend has been suspended...

How nice. I had no idea. I thought he just disappeared again.
Regardless of your rudeness, im sorry i suggested you deleted it.

Carla Carla

In response to “How nice. I had no idea. I thought he just...

Rude breeds rude.

Thank you for the apology. You are back in my good graces.

Him Him OP