Mom busts 9th grade son naked, in bed, with his school counselor!

WHAT THE ____!

TrishBlewynanifail

Child Predator Alert!

DWF

The punishment should be ___!

Nobody :(

TOO MANY OF THESE!

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredSunny_the_skeptic

WHY? F'N WHY?

Nobody :(

Other

trooperZonkeyBalls

Lil_PrincessPiper2BlewynanifailZonkeyBalls

Explained by Zolfie...

It seems like school have a lot of sexual predators... as this kind of thing keeps happening. It's extremely messed up!

As unacceptable as this is, it's pretty much a fantasy for a boy to get with a hot teacher from school, not to mention that at the age of 15-16 we pretty much want to screw anything that's not nailed down.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

not unexpected or shocking

screwrools traded the 5 R's

for

****

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “not unexpected or shocking screwrools traded...

The 5 R's???

Refuse Reduce Reuse Repurpose Recycle?

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “yea..that

Or maybe it's this

Zolfie Zolfie OP

Gosh I am glad I have no kids to be tortured or killed by all the sickos in this world

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “As unacceptable as this is, it's pretty much...

That's not just boys, I've known some female students who fantasied about male teachers as well. Yet it's so horrible for the male teachers to sleep with females students, yet it's alright if female teachers sleep with the male students?

Even in the courtroom, male teachers are given prison time, when usually female teachers have gotten away with no prison time for the same crime. I just think their should be consistency... and they should wait until they legally do it.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “That's not just boys, I've known some female...

That's just how it is, I guess early intercourse can be traumatic for girls, yet it's a blast for boys, people dont comfort boys for this they give them a high five. This is society, this is how it's made. I don't know why, but it's made that women will always be taken as the victim in these cases even if they enjoyed it.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “That's just how it is, I guess early...

well boys don't complain about it do they I wonder how anyone finds out - but a woman being found in a 15 yr old boys bed sounds gross to me as 15 year old boys are dirty pimples and surely never change the sheets

In response to “well boys don't complain about it do they I...

In cases like these as the post shows it's always someone ratting them out or catching them in the act. Though I get your point, it'd be safer in the counselor's home.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

h-grade-son-naked-in-bed-with-his-school-counselor we don't know if it is a male or female - All the counselors at my schools were men.

In response to “h-grade-son-naked-in-bed-with-his-school-counse...

Well the post says that a mom busts her son with his school counselor, who I assume it was a female. Statistically homosexual people are a lot less in number than heterosexual ones so I think it's safe to assume that the counselor was a female.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Well the post says that a mom busts her son...

You're assumption (at least this time) is correct... you can go up to the source button on the post if you want to see the article, name and picture.

And a second article is out now, the "counselor allegedly wanted to leave husband for teen lover"... but teen lover dumped her once being caught... but they reported have been going at it for a year.

Also how many 17 years olds are in the 9th grade? That's the other thing that caught me off by all this. As I thought 17 year olds would be in 11th/12th grade. Which make me wonder if he might not be the sharpest person and being even more taken advantage of.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “You're assumption (at least this time) is...

Hmm, I didnt look at the age since I wasnt sure how the system works in the US

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Hmm, I didnt look at the age since I wasnt...

Oh? where are you / where you from?

In the US, I think kids are usually 6 (and a few 7) when they start 1st grade, and so if they don't fail and/or get held back for (struggling usually) some reason then they're 6 (or 7) years older than their grade.

As far as ** in the US, generally speaking, minors (under 18) are illegal to have ** with... especially for adults (over 17).... though slowly laws seem to be starting to shift a little to allow a little leeway for near the cut off.

Such as I believe I've read about one state thinking of allowing 16 years olds to give consent to have ** with 16-18 year olds... and 17 year olds to give consent to ** with 16-21 year olds.

Though teenagers of course have been having **** even though it's illegal for a long time... but usually police don't charge unless they thing something was non-consensual and/or the parents make a huge fuss over it.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

In response to “Oh? where are you / where you from? In the...

I'm from Bulgaria and we start school at 7 and we get to 12th grade by the time we're 18, my mistake earlier. Here I guess schools arent that tough, or at least it's individual, some are others are super loose especially in small towns.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I'm from Bulgaria and we start school at 7...

Hey I just read something about the Bulgarian Brute (Rusev.... WWE / entertainment wrestling).

It sounds like our systems are same set-up... most are 18 when they finishing up 12th grade... which is why I find this 17 year old in 9th grade interesting.

Depending on the birthday/start date, they sometimes make a kid wait a year which could explain one year off. But the age is still off... but he's on pace for being 20 in 12th grade.

In the US, I'd like to say they're tougher, but really there are so many different factors, each state is different... and cities, rural and suburbs are all different as well. The US is really trying to make everything standardized to keep everyone at the same level, but that doesn't always happen.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

I wanted to **** my Finnish language teacher so bloody much.

I was fifteen, she was 33. I wouldn't have had any complaints. Why should anybody else have anything to say?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

It's just wrong...

JD JD

In response to “It's just wrong...

In what way?

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “In what way?

He was 17, so I agree. He's not a prepubescent child. That is not pedophilia.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “He was 17, so I agree. He's not a...

The age of consent is sixteen over here.

Then again, weirdly enough. It's thirteen in Japan, which I think is pretty much borderline...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “The age of consent is sixteen over...

13 should be some serious jail time.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “13 should be some serious jail time.

Agreed. They have fifteen in Sweden. I think that's pretty much the point.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Agreed. They have fifteen in Sweden. I think...

If I caught and adult male with my daughter when she was 15, there would be no need to contact the police. He'd be better off dealing with them than me. If I caught an adult female with my 15 year old son, it wouldn't even bother me as long as he was consenting. I have a double standard there. The wife would kill her though.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “If I caught and adult male with my daughter...

You'd react this way even if your daughter consented?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “In what way?

Teachers of any type are legally bound to respect the kids they teach and not be in a sexual relationship

JD JD

I was 14 when I was in the 9th grade, and started high school. I do not think it's okay at all, for a counselor or teacher to be having sexual relations with a middle or high school student.

My closest friend in high school though, got involved, possibly sexually, with her drama class teacher when she was 17 and he was I think, 23. Her parents found out about it, and he was fired. She was in love with him, and I have no doubt that she sought that relationship. It continued when they got older, off and on. I do think he was a "sexual predator".

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I was 14 when I was in the 9th grade, and...

I'd have to be pretty damn sure someone was actually guilty of being a sexual predator, though, before I even thought of publicly accusing them of it.

Him Him

In response to “I'd have to be pretty damn sure someone was...

Excuse me...I left out the word "not" in my last sentence there. I do that fairly often, mistakenly. It embarrasses me that I do that sometimes, even when it's not a such an important word. I would have removed the comment and re-posted it, if I'd noticed before someone had replied ...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Excuse me...I left out the word...

Quite alright. We both know you would never do exactly what you accused ME of doing.

The difference is....I believe you , when you explain things.

Him Him

In response to “Quite alright. We both know you would...

Well now, I know I do at least strive not to.

Not sure what I've publicly accused YOU of though, even when I was pretty damn sure of it. As far that young man you thought I was accusing of being a sexual predator....I'm fairly certain no one here knows anyone I was referring to. Unfortunately, that young man took his own life back in the 80's.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Well now, I know I do at least //strive//...

You accused me of accusing someone of something, which I never accused anyone of anything in the first place.

"I'd have to be pretty damn sure someone was actually guilty of lying, though, before I even thought of publicly accusing them of it."

Him Him

In response to “You accused me of accusing someone of...

But...how could my saying what I would not do, be accusing YOU of something? Even if, I'm sure I've seen you say that one would not, (or should not), take an accusatory post or comment personally, unless they were actually guilty of said accusation.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “But...how could my saying what //**I**//...

Non sequitur.
It's merely the foundation for my pointing out your blatant hypocrisy on this post.

Him Him

In response to “Non sequitur. It's merely the foundation for...

Quite the dodge to avoid answering the question asked, and also inaccurate. I figure most everyone is guilty of some kind of hypocrisy, but you damn well that I was not on this post.

Piper2 Piper2

Could be a sexual predator, but on the other hand people involved with art are always weird, so you never know.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Could be a sexual predator, but on the other...

I do not think the young man I was referring to, was in any way a "sexual predator".

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I do not think the young man I was referring...

But you said "I do think he was a "sexual predator".

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “But you said "I do think he was a...

I also said this, right there underneath where I said it:

"Excuse me...I left out the word "not" in my last sentence there. I do that fairly often, mistakenly. It embarrasses me that I do that sometimes, even when it's not a such an important word. I would have removed the comment and re-posted it, if I'd noticed before someone had replied ..."

Piper2 Piper2

So, were there no hot **** teachers when I was growing up, or were people better at keeping their mouth shut in the past?

trooper trooper

In response to “So, were there no hot **** teachers when I...

That's one question I've been wondering too. Of course, I've heard teachers in the past were more likely to give you a whooping than TLC.

Though most of these teachers/students being caught seem to be due to technology... parent looks at cell phone... and/or rumors get started somehow and keep building.

Also from what I've heard, people were a lot less tolerant... so if you did something like this, someone in the town might do something about it, before the police even stepped it.... and the person might be praying for the police to save them. As I've heard stories of people being arrested for simple two adult cohabitation.

Zolfie Zolfie OP