Will_Janitor
How can you expect someone to love Jesus if they can't even love their neighbor who is right there?

Not everyone loves Jesus and not everyone loves their neighbor.

Linnster Linnster

Well if you say you love Jesus but really just love being self-righteous it's surprisingly hard for people to realize that

DWF DWF

Linnster Linnster

Who are we talking about? It would be nice if we all loved one another. "Love One Another" is Jesus' Commandment. We should even love our enemies.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Who are we talking about? It would be nice...

He wants open borders.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “He wants open borders.

You're thinking of Katy Perry. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “You're thinking of Katy Perry...

Her, too...but she has her own personal wall, the hypocrite.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Her, too...but she has her own personal wall...

Yup, an hypocrite for sure.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “He wants open borders.

Now there's a quick way to absolutely destroy the economy. I love everybody but that doesn't mean they can all come into my house and have my stuff.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5b270a3bd08...

Liberals are so desperate now that they're quoting RINOs?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Liberals are so desperate now that they're...

Is that what you call patriotism and a desire to prevent America from falling further into disgrace? Desperation. So be it. I am desperate to stop the march of racism, nazism and white supremacy. Please get on board because history will remember.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Is that what you call patriotism and a desire...

"I am desperate to stop the march of racism, nazism and white supremacy."

Nazism? Your hyperbole is showing again, Vic.

Racism is still an issue in today's society, yes. Ironically, the racism that is actually on the rise, and applauded, is the anti-white racism from the left. White supremacy is not rising among the people being accused of it, such as anyone who cast a ballot for Trump, and those who cast a ballot against Clinton, and those who have simply accepted the fact that Trump is president, and those who do not wish bad things upon America and the world just to see Trump fail.

While nationalism and the desire to retain national cultures is rising, not only here, but across other western nations, nationalists and those wishing to retain their culture (as is happening in Europe), as well as those speaking out against the rise of racism against whites are not "white supremacists" just because they support their national sovereignty and oppose politically acceptable racism . Nor is Trump responsible. The left is responsible for it...just as they are for Trump’s presidency.

Bozette Bozette

The Nazi/white supremacy thing is all in your head. It's not there.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Yeah, I can feel your desperation. Oh wait, no that's your, ...! Vic! You are excited over the new, emotion packed reason to dump Trump - plain and simple.

If you are REALLY desperate to "stop the march of racism, nazism and white supremacy" find the progressives funding Pueblo Sin Fronteras - People Without Borders. They are a left wing progressive outfit that encouraged all these people to join the caravan. Knowing full well of the tribulations that lay ahead for them. But, being true leftists, setting up poor foreign refugees to be used as pawns in a political stunt - all to make Trump look bad.

Now, you can cry some real tears over that Vic. You are associating with a party that will stop at nothing to get their way - even taking advantage of poor children.

It's just like when terrorists store their ammunition in hospitals and make their barracks in schools, or put women and children in and around prime military targets. It's the same damnable thing. Your party is despicable.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yeah, I can feel your desperation. Oh wait...

You can lead a horse to water, but it takes a real Nazi to shot it when it arrives.

I am sure that your PSF cannot see the future and did not know that your idol, Nazi-boy Trump, was going treat them exactly like his mini-me "rocketman" and mentor Putin would treat them, inhumanly, in the name of Christ no less. SHM at the right-wing xenophobes who think this is somehow morally justifiable.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “You can lead a horse to water, but it takes a...

I think your hands must have been trembling with anger when you wrote that. It makes no sense.

But, I do see that you have no intention to address the root of the problem - just as expected from a true progressive.

Don't you mean to call me a feckless nazi? That seems to be the progressive cult word these days.

WTF is my PSF?

And Vic, get the logs out of your eyes before pulling the God card again, OK?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I think your hands must have been trembling...

I can just imagine when you get to the pearly gates and your god takes your hand and says, "good call on taking babies from their mom's when they came to you seeking refuge. You totally understood my son's message."

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I can just imagine when you get to the...

Oh wait! Wait until they decide not to let them in and send them back to where they came from!

Budwick Budwick

What has Jesus got to do with neighbor's ...

JD JD

In response to “um. Let me google that for...

Just answer the question...no googling, invent something.....hehe

JD JD

My neighbor owes me $50.
I don't expect them to pay me back anytime soon.

I won't lend them one more cent, until I do get it back.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “My neighbor owes me $50. I don't expect them...

Gee!You are a good neighbor .Where do you live?

hootowl hootowl

In response to “Gee!You are a good neighbor .Where do you live?

I live in Louisiana.

I won't be a good neighbor to them, if they ask to borrow more, without paying me back.. lol

DandyDon DandyDon

Reminds me of the time my husband let my neighbor use his new soldering iron.He gave it back a few weeks later with duct tape holding it together.

hootowl hootowl

Are you implying that right there is closer than Jesus?

The neighbor might be "right there", but Jesus is EVERYWHERE!

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Are you implying that right there is closer...

Except maybe in the hearts of the bastards that rip babies from their mothers breast.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

What if Jesus thinks you're a jerk?

trooper trooper

I would think it's a lot easier to love someone you don't have to put up with on a daily basis.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

what's Love got to do with it

sounds like a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

I love Jesus,But we all don't have Jesus like neighbors.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “I love Jesus,But we all don't have Jesus like...

Neither did Jesus.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Neither did Jesus.

I don't recall who he lived next door to.

hootowl hootowl

In response to “I don't recall who he lived next door to.

Not himself

VicZinc VicZinc OP