Democrats continue to woo their base for November votes. You know, those highly intelligent people with college degrees. First it was inner city African Americans. Now it's MS-13.

HimSynysterGatesSkylarPerkinstripplippbeachbumLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Tanor_FauxLoganPiper2

RoosterSynysterGatesMuttArachnia

Explained by Him...

Liberals want that elite MS-13 demographic in November to offset those hard working, "ignorant, uneducated deplorables" who elected President Trump.

I've found nothing to indicate this to be true, unless you are referring to something Trump has said or tweeted:
"Democrats are so obviously rooting against us in our negotiations with North Korea. Just like they are coming to the defense of MS 13 thugs, saying that they are individuals & must be nurtured, or asking to end your big Tax Cuts & raise your taxes instead. Dems have lost touch!" ~@realDonaldTrump

I believe it's safe to say though, that no political party is going to say that they don't want the votes of any particular group of people.

Piper2 Piper2

Citation needed

DWF DWF

In response to “Citation needed

Search it yourself, otherwise it's $1000. My time is valuable.
Post credit card information in a PM.

Welcome to President Trump's America. No more free ride, lib.

Him Him OP

In response to “Search it yourself, otherwise it's...

I'll just assume you're making shit up then

DWF DWF

In response to “I'll just assume you're making shit up then

Assume AWAYYYYyyyyy.... you still won't get what you want for free anymore.

Him Him OP

In response to “Assume AWAYYYYyyyyy.... you still won't get...

Just keep telling yourself that.

DWF DWF

In response to “Just keep telling yourself that.

..and you keep assuming.

Him Him OP

In response to “..and you keep assuming.

I mean, when you have no evidence to the contrary...

DWF DWF

In response to “I mean, when you have no evidence to the...

I have it, but you aren't getting it for free. I guess that's a concept you don't quite understand yet.

Google : EARN

Him Him OP

In response to “I have it, but you aren't getting it for...

You know that no one's going to pay you 1,000 dollars for an internet argument.

DWF DWF

In response to “You know that no one's going to pay you 1,000...

Then find it yourself, on your time, or prove me wrong.

Sheesh!!

Him Him OP

In response to “Then find it yourself, on **//your**// time...

You're the one making the claim. You have the burden of proof

DWF DWF

In response to “You're the one making the claim. You have the...

Not to YOU, and not for free.

Him Him OP

In response to “Not to YOU, and not for free.

That's your problem

DWF DWF

In response to “That's your problem

How? You didn't get the freebie you begged for. How is that MY problem?

Him Him OP

In response to “How? You didn't get the freebie you begged...

You get paid in me thinking you aren't a complete idiot maybe

DWF DWF

Of course he’s making shit up. That’s the only language that Him understands.

Logan Logan

Republicans continue to woo their base for votes. You know the hillbillies, the evangelical phony Christians, Nascar fans and now they've added rapists and pedophiles to their base

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Republicans continue to woo their base for...

Don't forget neo-Nazis. "Jews will not replace us" and all that.

Logan Logan

Hahaha!! Mocking... liberal dodge # 13.

Him Him OP

In response to “Hahaha!! Mocking... liberal dodge # 13.

I have proof, but it will cost you 2 grand to get it.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I have proof, but it will cost you 2 grand to...

I didn't ask for it. If it was worth anything, you wouldn't have to peddle it.
God, are you people **** stupid....LOL!! smh

Him Him OP

In response to “I didn't ask for it. If it was worth...

aren't they though?

lolz

SkylarPerkins SkylarPerkins

Ya know, I really hate when everyone tries to lump entire groups of people under a label and assign attributes to all they identify by that label. And yes, I am guilty of it, too, though I do consciously try to take people as the individuals they are, and I realize that not all insert label here are/do/say/think/feel/believe/etc. insert pejorative of choice here.

I get that this post does that to those on the left and you are responding to that and to Him. But I am responding to your comment. Being it is his post, he'll read the parts meant for him, too. My experience with you has been such that we can disagree and remain cordial, so I hope you will read through the sarcasm to the truths I wish to convey.

Throughout and since the election, I have heard politicians, the media, and people in online forums posit that Trump's voters/supporters are stooopid...that they are uneducated, poor/working class/blue-collar, redneck/hillbilly Evangelical bible-thumping, gun-toting, Christian hypocrites. While Clinton supporters were touted as highly-educated, upper and upper-middle class intellegentsia and people successful in the corporate world (that we would also be led to believe they despise and Republicans love, (hmm) ).

Now, you said "... the hillbillies, the evangelical phony Christians, Nascar fans and now they've added rapists and pedophiles to their base." With just a few changes, that can be turned around on the Democrats: '...the innercity minorities, the phony religious (Sharpton, Jackson, and many of the progressive religious...) and the atheists (who are just as dogmatic in their faith), B-Ball fans and now they've added rapists and pedophiles to their base (I really don't need to list them, do I?).

I personally know many who voted for Trump. They ran the gamut from the young to the elderly; HS dropouts to people with Masters and Doctorates; from blue-collar workers and the unemployed to teachers/academics and professionals in a variety of fields, an 18-year old student with a trust fund and a 20-year old college student working at Wally World, as well as current and former fortune 500 bigwigs; from evangelicals, to quiet people of faith, to agnostics, to atheists; from whites to blacks and straights to gays; people of all sports and entertainment tastes; from people who are hypocrites to people of admirable character. I could go on and on. I could also say the same of Democrats who voted for Clinton. Few of the general public, on either side, are the extreme that tend to get the press or ranted about in online forums.

I wasn't a Trump supporter. I really did not want Clinton, though, and quite frankly was concerned about both. I would have accepted it had Clinton won, however, and hoped for the best. Even when I disagree with what President Trump does, I hope it works out to be for the best...and I think it's wrong to wish for a recession or for the NK talks to fail, as many are doing, just to see President Trump fail. Because of that, I have been called many things, some of which you listed, others commonly spouted on the news and in forums such as this...I am now a deplorable "phobist" (my own term that is all inclusive of the litany of "-phobics" and "-ists" I've been called) and an alt-right, white supremacist Nazi to boot, or so I am told. But I'm not. I see the people spouting that **** literally pushing people in that direction, though.

Forgive my long-winded comment...point being, people should watch what they accuse others of, it just might come true...meantime I think I'll get me a MAGA cap, kick back while reveling in my deplorable alt-right phobism and give y'all a proper Sieg Heil! every time I hear/see "THE SKY IS FALLING!" hysterics for the rest of President Trump's time in office.

As always...JMHO

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Ya know, I really hate when everyone tries to...

I was just going to ask when Clintons went repub but yo laid it out pretty well. Dirty on both sides but they are making us choose a side and it will not bode well for the left.
Just MHO (biggrin)

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Well said Boz, like you, I would like to see both sides tamp it down a bit, and stop painting all republicans/democrats with the same brush. I know I've been guilty of being harsh in the past, but made the decision to try to be more kind to people. It's a work in progress.
My reply to Him was meant as a retort to his insane claims, and in no way is how I actually feel about "the other side".

You and I don't always agree, but often we do agree on issues. Like you I also want the country to succeed. I really don't care who is responsible for the good economy, I'm just happy that people are generally making more, and able to spend more.

I've always respected your thoughtful opinions, and hope you call me out when I push it too far. In this case, my response was a tongue in cheek response to the inane statement from Him.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Well said Boz, like you, I would like to see...

I know you both were being a bit over the top, each to make a point. As long as people don't get the points being made, though, what I spoke of will happen. And is already happening, to some extent.

Bozette Bozette

I agree 200%.

tripplipp

Ms 13 sounds like a bad bunch to deal with democrats like that type?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Ms 13 sounds like a bad bunch to deal with...

Of course not, gangs don't belong to any political group, nor do they vote.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I've found nothing to indicate this to be...

That's what I am referring to, along with Schumer and Pelosi coddling them.
All thru pre and post election, all I heard was how "non college educated whites" voted for Trump, and how "educated college graduates" voted for Hillary. ****!!

What about inner city blacks or MS-13? You think they voted for Trump???...or do you think they are all college educated?

And do NOT cop out and say "some", or you don't have the statistics, or you don't presume to know how anyone voted, blah blah, or anything else lame.

Him Him OP

In response to “That's what I am referring to, along with...

Coddling MS-13 in general...I seriously doubt that to be true.

I agree that that generalization about who "college educated" people voted for is ****. Those proclamations were based on various polls, I'm pretty sure.

I tend to doubt that most MS-13 members vote at all. I don't doubt that many "inner city blacks" are college educated, however.

If you find my reply lame....I really don't give a flying fig.

Piper2 Piper2

Do you really think gang members bother to vote?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Do you really think gang members bother to vote?

If they are PAID, yes, I DO!! And don't think that shit doesn't happen.

Him Him OP

In response to “If they are PAID, yes, I DO!! And don't...

I think your tin foil hat has a hole in it

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I think your tin foil hat has a hole in it

lol....so naive. (no) No, that can't be it. You are older, so it must be that your brain is fizzled out from all that cheap 70's LSD.

Him Him OP

Getting pretty desperate for reactions, are we?

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Getting pretty desperate for reactions, are we?

Yet I always seem to draw you, and I KNOW it ain't love.

Him Him OP

In response to “Yet I always seem to draw //you//, and I...

May not be love, but believe, there's laughter.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “May not be love, but believe, there's...

That's all I ask for. A tongue in cheek smile.

Him Him OP

It was 1928 the last time the GOP won without a Nixon or a Bush on the ticket. Americans have always elected the sleaziest candidate they could find. So what ever you think of the current situation, it's pretty obvious that the Democrats are to blame. But the truth of the matter is We The People demanded things to be exactly the way they are!

that_guy that_guy