Who's better; Michael Jordan or LeBron James?

Michael Jordan

BudwickDandyDonTanor_Fauxtripplipp

LeBron James

ZolfieWill_JanitorSynysterGates

Other

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredJerryHendrickson

Lil_PrincessDandyDonAdaWill_JanitorRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Zolfie...

Who do you think is better between these two NBA stars?

I don't know. I stopped watching when the Knicks and 76ers started sucking. I loved watching the Bulls-vs-Knicks with Jordan going up against John Starks. So, I'm a bigger fan of MJ but we've never seen Jordan-vs-James so we can't really know for sure.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

At their peak I think it would be very close and really fun to watch them one on one. Right now I'd have to say that Lebron is better as Michael hasn't played in about 20 years. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I think Michael Jordan is the most exciting player in NBA history, but James is the best player in NBA history.

And yeah the game era and styles are different making it harder to judge, but I think James could of played in the physical era too... and he might of been even better because he would of been allowed to run guys over much more often. Of course Jordan would of been better in this era, more freedom and space.

Zolfie Zolfie OP

neither sports people are no good to me

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “neither sports people are no good to me

No good? Jeesh, I used to play sports before geezerhood and I don't think athletes are any better or worse than any other demographic.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I quit watching basketball when Michael Jordan quit....So...yea.

DandyDon DandyDon