VicZincLoganLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredxatherTanor_FauxCarlaPiper2astral_queen

Nobody :)

Piper2StarzAboveCarla
Let me get this straight, the separation of families seeking asylum, depending on which official is speaking is: the law, a deterrent, the democrats fault, is biblically sanctioned, does not exist, and will go away if we all agree to pay for a wall.

That's the gist of it. Politics is fun, isn't it? BS on top of BS on top of BS. And meanwhile, children are being hurt by that BS.

Logan Logan

Logan Logan

In response to “That's the gist of it. Politics is fun, isn't...

Yet how much should the USA be forced to do about criminals storming into the country? They were not invited and could have done it the legal way, but no they decided to just walk here uninvited. If they all get the message things are not going to be easy for them - some will do it the right way or just stay home. Either way fewer illegals here fewer people on welfare and no more dreamers. I think that is the reason they are taking the kids to a child care place rather than to the holding place for adults.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Yet how much should the USA be forced to do...

Criminals? No. They are people fleeing for their lives from gangs in their own country, the threat of being killed and when they get here for a better life, their kids are taken from them. How heartless and disgraceful, we as Americans are better than this.

How hurtful to these little kids that when they cry for Mommy or Daddy there is no one there to comfort them. As a parent, I find that heartwrenching. Some are babies that have no idea what is happening.

Any American or parent should be outraged at what the Trump administration is doing....just to gain leverage to build his stupid wall. Disgraceful

StarzAbove StarzAbove

OR...how about we let them live with YOU?? ...or Chuck Schumer...OR Nancy Pelosi? You love & trust them. You give them a sanctuary, and you be responsible for them. Or how about just a few, at random selection?

Him Him

In response to “OR...how about we let them live with YOU??...

How about we let them live and work Where ever they can find work. That's what we all do.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “How about we let them live and work Where...

If they are LEGAL....sure.

Him Him

Even G-Dubs never argued something wasn't happening, but was the opposition's fault, but was the law, but wasn't a policy all at the same time. That's a whole new kind of mental contortion, even by DC standards.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Consequences..Know them, fear them....remain legal..

If robbing a bank would get me and my family a free trip to Disney World.
I'd go rob a bank tomorrow morning..

No one wants to see families get separated.
On the other hand, if you knowingly piss on an electric fence, there's no one but your self to blame.

It'll stop when there's no illegals to continue it..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Consequences..Know them, fear them....remain...

Sorry but, if my kid and I were starving in Venezuela, Guatemala or El Salvador, I'd probably come here "illegally" too.

As the saying goes: "When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws are free."

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Sorry but, if my kid and I were starving in...

I wish I had two hearts for this one.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I wish I had two hearts for this one.

I wouldn't give a second thought to it.

This is tragic...
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/20...se-weight.html

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Same here.

xather xather

I would too and I would be prepared for getting dealt with as an illegal..

Also I wouldn't go to one location first, where I could've got help, just to put my kids through more hell, to trek to another place..

Freedom isn't outlawed here and if we just allow everyone who shows up at the border to just come on in, soon we will be nothing but outlaws..

Laws are made for a reason, if we don't follow our laws, we'll become the place these people are running away from.

Then where are YOU going to run ?..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I would too and I would be prepared for...

Believe, they know their kids are safer in detention here than they are free back home.

We are allowing "just anyone" to cross our borders at this very moment by distracting ourselves with otherwise innocent people.

Criminals don't abide laws, only the innocent abide laws. Any 2nd Amendment supporter knows we don't protect ourselves from the criminal by harassing or the innocent. The insinuation otherwise is a lie used to keep people subjugated and in fear.

I don't fear the rest of the world. It might shock you to know there are other countries freer than we are here. We don't hold a corner on nominal freedom and make no mistake, that's all we have here.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Believe, they know their kids are safer in...

Obviously they know their kids are safer here, even in detention.

That doesn't shock me and if that really is the case, why don't they go to those "freer" countries?

I don't fear anyone, come hear legally or stay and make your own country a better place.

What kind of world would we have if everyone ran from trouble?... A crap hole.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Obviously they know their kids are safer...

Because you have to cross an ocean to get to them, that's why. Same reason I haven't... Yet.

We didn't come here "legally." I think it's awfully arrogant of us to pretend as if we have some higher claim on the rock underneath our feet than someone who had the great misfortune of being born on a separate piece of rock.

What your above platitude about the law ignores is that this practice isn't a law, it's a new zero tolerance policy enacted by the Trump admin.

His hands are not bound by this, his admin created this scenario deliberately.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Because you have to cross an ocean to get to...

I deal with the consequences from the decisions I personally choose to make in life..

They chose to do what they are doing..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I deal with the consequences from the...

It's a given that we all deal with the consequences of our own decisions.

The problem with that is you can't know the consequence of violating a policy when the policy makers are being dishonest about whether or not it is a policy or law, much less what the consequences of said "non=policy."

That's the crux of the dilemma here, the admin has denied it was a policy, blamed others for the consequences of the denied policy only to claim it is a law (it wasn't) all in the course of a week.

Now, how can anyone know what the consequences of of the above will be when they're being lied to about the facts?

That matter has been made worse by his claiming he solved the problem, that he fixed the law... While still being dishonest about who created the problem and or that it was never a law.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “It's a given that we all deal with the...

There's legal and there's illegal.

Go enter another country illegally and see if they care, whether or not they should've given you a handbook on their polices, for being an illegal in their country..

The dilemma starts with the illegals...period.

It's a strange world we live in, when we try to blame the store owner, for getting robbed by a thief..

That's my point and all I care to say about it.

Common sense.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “There's legal and there's illegal. Go enter...

Pretty easy to move the legal and illegal goalposts when the definition of the word is being lied. That's really all there is to say about it.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

I understand that completely. I would too - even knowing that I'd be separated from my kids for awhile. It's better than starving in Venezuela, Guatemala or El Salvador.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I understand that completely. I would too -...

It just rips my heart out that we have become a society that takes our origin for granted.

This was a nation established on the idea that those who endeavor toward independence can flee their oppressors to the land of independence and create a better life for themselves. That's what our ancestors did and the natives allowed it at a great cost to themselves. Now we refuse to do the same. We ought to be ashamed.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “It just rips my heart out that we have become...

Yeah,...

Except your take on the attitude toward immigration is the same false narrative put forth by media.

You are smart woman, you know there are circumstances the require us to be careful about who gets into the country. We know that there are some posing as immigrants that mean to do us great harm.

Now, you can ignore all the extenuating circumstances if you want, but then you need to prepare yourself to not be taken seriously.

You go ahead and feel shame if you want. Personally, I'm quite proud of the president and his remarkable success - including handling the immigration issue.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yeah,... Except your take on the attitude...

I just don't know how Legal and Illegal can be lumped together by some people, like there's no difference..

DandyDon DandyDon

Why should I feel shame? I'm not the one misleading people about these policies or turning my back on the principles I espouse.

I never said I was ashamed, if I'm ashamed of anything it's my leadership and those who foolishly put it in power. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Some who are agreeing with Trump's evil actions, should put themselves in the shoes of those fleeing their country. What Trump is doing is immoral and disgraceful.....we as Americans are better than this.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

That's exactly what Trump is doing. He's using poor helpless little kids as a bargaining chip to get the stupid wall. He has no mercy!

I wonder about those agreeing with Trump in this immoral happening, has ever had their kids removed from them? They might think differently if it was their kids or family members in this situation.

Every American should be outraged by what this administration is doing. If this was happening in another country, all of us would be outraged.

It breaks my heart to see these toddlers crying and no one is there to comfort them. I'm so ashamed of my government for letting this happen, and especially this president!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNkSOe6dU0

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “That's exactly what Trump is doing. He's...

Classic Trump being Trump. Arrogant blowhard showing his muscle on people with no power.

xather xather

In response to “Classic Trump being Trump. Arrogant blowhard...

Exactly, bullying little kids and parents who can't do anything about it. He's a disgrace to the presidency.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I Might as well agree cause there are too many picks going left right up down and around in circles.

a an ILLEGAL alien runs over a 14 year old boy
talk about permanent punishmnent for the family

people who got kids an go to prison
they are SEPERATED

what makes you think ILLEGAL ALIENS SO damn special

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “a an ILLEGAL alien runs over a 14 year old...

They are not in prison, they are awaiting their fair hearings.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “They are not in prison, they are awaiting...

fair hearings?

how about putting the family back over the border
and come threw the door instead of the window

10,000 of 12,000 Kids in US DHS Custody Were Sent Here Alone … (VIDEO)

tell me more about these CONCERNED parents

ohh whats this!

Obama Administration Placed Children With Human Traffickers, Democrats Were Silent

I do like how you toss out Jesus like a rag doll to tug those heart strings

I have a heart
I also reserve the RIGHT to spend my compassion
as I see fit

NOT as you think I should

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “fair hearings? how about putting the family...

Fine with me.

Even if Obama did it, it is still not right. DHS is calling kids that they literally wrestle from their parents arms "unaccompanied" so spare me the sermon. People arriving at the official crossings are treated the same way as those entering along the border.

Texas governor just pulled the National Guard saying he will no longer support the border initiative because it is so immoral.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Fine with me. Even if Obama did it, it is...

Even if Obama did it
the old DOUBLE STANDARD

not today vic
alittle something to remind you when YOU were QUIETE about the border situation

July 16, 2014
Ted I like

Glenn Beck.... not so much

that part don't matter
Nugent called in to talk to Glenn about the immigration crisis and the important distinction between enforcement and empathy.

Nugent, like so many Americans, is furious with the current situation at the border that has seen the emergence of both a “border crisis” and a “humanitarian crisis.” The rocker is currently on tour and gets to meet thousands of hardworking Americans who are just trying to be good decent people, while the government fails to enforce the country’s most basic laws.

“These people have perfected the Saul Alinsky propaganda lying scheme,” Nugent said. “I played 30 concerts already in 30 different cities. I will play 40 or 50 more. I meet with families every day – heroes of the military, cops, and teachers, and farmers, electricians – working hard, playing hard America, who dedicate themselves to be in the asset column of their family, neighborhood, and country. They are heartbroken at the lies and scams of this President and his administration.”

With that said, Nugent does understand what Glenn and Mercury One are working to do from a humanitarian perspective, which is why is has now pledged to help. Nugent explained he and other hunters donate some 250 million meals annually through programs like Hunters for the Hungry, and he will be helping to get hundreds of hot meals to the border for when Glenn visits on Saturday.

“There's been a hidden secret that the media has made certain remains hidden for 26 years, Hunters for the Hungry, where… we harvest the surplus deer, as is the Sustained Yield wildlife management model… We butcher, we process, and we cook and distribute 250 million hot meals of pure nutritious, low-fat, low cholesterol, wild organic venison. 250 million meals a year, Glenn, through our Hunters for the Hungry program.”

Glenn was amazed by the work these state and national groups are doing to provide meals for those who need them most, and he is especially grateful some of that would be donated to the relief efforts at the border. Nugent’s donation, coupled with the more than $2 million already raised

Hunters for the Hungry
yea, we are in this state as well

fine no border
that should work out well

fine fine fine

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

You wrote - "Texas governor just pulled the National Guard saying he will no longer support the border initiative because it is so immoral."

I couldn't find that story Vic. I DID find 'Apr 4, 2018 - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he supports President Donald Trump's plan to deploy the National Guard along the U.S.-Mexico border." But that was April.

=Can you provide a citation?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You wrote - "Texas governor just pulled...

I guess not. I went back to the source and I either read it wrong or it changed. It said " ...governors from several states have canceled NG deployment to the boarder... Abbott needs to do the same."

So I guess we will just have to vote his **** out in November.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I guess not. I went back to the source and I...

Vic, you are being pretty reasonable today.
Did they change your meds?
This ain't half bad!

Budwick Budwick

Prison vs detection center awaiting adjudication.

A distinction without a difference.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Prison vs detection center awaiting...

One house guilty people, the other houses people awaiting adjudication - presumed innocent.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “One house guilty people, the other houses...

OK, so you would support family detection centers? Like the ones tried in Obama years?
Cuz republicans want to pass a bill that would do that.
Dems don't like it [surprise].

Budwick Budwick

In response to “OK, so you would support family detection...

I would prefer open borders.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I would prefer open borders.

Thanks for your honest reply.
[Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.]

Open borders can't fly Vic. Open borders means we give up our sovereignty, we're no longer a nation. Talk to Angela Merkel, see where open borders got Germany!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks for your honest reply. [Excuse me, I...

Only in your mind Bud. If we treat everyone inside our borders as equal members of our society, with the attendant rights and responsibilities, then we are still a sovereign nation, we still have borders, we still collect taxes, we still have the world's best national defense system. The only thing that changes is: if you cross the border you follow our laws, are subject to our taxes, come under the jurisdiction of our criminal justice system, etc.

And no fair saying that the "law says you can't cross the border" - obviously that law would change if my hypothetical came to be.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Only in your mind Bud. If we treat everyone...

No fair pretending your hypothetical is already in place.

Here's an idea - get Congress to pass that as a law!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No fair pretending your hypothetical is...

I am not saying any such thing. I am saying your assertion that open borders means no sovereignty is incorrect. Open borders and sovereignty are compatible ideas. The Netherlands have had them for decades.

When I went to Amsterdam there was no customs, no one checked my passport. I got off the plane walked through the airport, walked out of the airport onto the street, rented a car, checked into a hotel, all without ever having to produce a single document or proof of ID. In fact no one asked for my "papers" until I crossed the border into Germany.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I am not saying any such thing. I am saying...

Your experience is different than, lets say Xandra Lammers who runs a thriving translation business with her husband from their home. [She is an actual resident.] And more than a little concerned about the country being over run by Muslim immigrants.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.28cb1bb85437

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Your experience is different than, lets say...

Rambling of a bunch of xenophobes.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Rambling of a bunch of xenophobes.

Yes, of course.
Someone closer to the situation than you,
far more experience in the matter,
but disagrees with you.

Beep - boop - bop!
Yep, a xenophobe!

Budwick Budwick

GD illegals they think they can get here and do anything they like. I hope USA sends that one to prison and immediately back to his place of birth at release . Or just send him back with a chip that will blow him up if he comes any place near the US border.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-go...ding-his-bike/

In response to “GD illegals they think they can get here...

weird isn't it
EVERY one else who wants a WALL builds a WALL
except America
why? because that's raccccccccciiiiiiissssssssst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCS4PSbcYsQ

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Disgraceful. Not just this policy, but the lies used to justify it.
And someone please explain what happens to these children (likely damaged) that are getting no emotional support, and whose parents are too afraid to collect them?

Carla Carla

In response to “Disgraceful. Not just this policy, but the...

No one is justifying "it".

It's not a policy, it's a law. Government enforces the law.

They tried family detention centers during Obama's administration. The detection centers wern't Disneyland, detainees complained a judge rules that we can't hold kids for more than 20 days. Parents and children get separated from parents all the time when mom and dad are sent to prison for breaking the law. It probably happened several times yesterday in your own county. It's an unfortunate consequence of breaking the law.

Kids without their parents to nurture them are traumatized - no doubt about it.

What are you suggesting? Criminals with children get pardoned? Send children to prison with mom and dad? Try the family detection center again? THAT to me seems reasonable. But, democrats don't like it. They just want to release everyone with a kid into the country.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No one is justifying "it". It's not...

I would go for family detention centers. But what of those seeking asylum?
When border gaurds are posted at the ports of entry and refusing people, after traveling 2000 miles, what choices are left for them? Go back to be raped, robbed, murdered?

Carla Carla

In response to “I would go for family detention centers. But...

What about them?
Progressive lawyers don't recommend mentioning asylum unless it looks like they are not going to let you in.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “What about them? Progressive lawyers don't...

Hmmm...how many attornies have you spoken to about that?

Carla Carla

In response to “Hmmm...how many attornies have you spoken to...

None.
Visited a few sites, all say pretty much the same.
There's a ton of people pushing these poor people into this immigration mess. Another ton taking advantage of them getting them there. And what scheme would be complete without lawyers?

Here's one - http://www.alllaw.com/articles/...um-border.html

Budwick Budwick

In response to “None. Visited a few sites, all say pretty...

I simply cannot imagine living in a place that i would be in constant fear of my and my families lives.
I would come here too, bud. I think you would do the same.

Carla Carla

In response to “I simply cannot imagine living in a place...

I think I would too. And, if it meant that I would be separated from the kids for awhile, I would bear the pain to ensure their safety.

Budwick Budwick

Being a parent, I can feel the pain of a child being torn from the arms of Mommy or Daddy, and there will be irreparable harm to all concerned.

And now some of those parents have been deported back to their country leaving there kids here, never to see them again.

What a disgrace this president is. His family is safe in their golden towers, plenty of good food to eat, nice warm beds, but we have a president who doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself and his family. The rest of us be damned!!!!!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Being a parent, I can feel the pain of a...

Your comment is drawing tears right now, because it spot-on describes the reality these poor kids are going through. As an adoptee, I myself was separated and never got spend quality time with my birth family. Just thinking of them draws tears.

I have zero tolerance for self-serving adults who don’t care if children in need suffer to death, because I have a heart. And it was that heart I used to educate a social Darwinist with harmful ideologies at a lecture earlier today in which these poor, innocent children were the topic. He gave off bad vibes well before speaking his mind.

No compassion, no peace. Know compassion, know peace.

Masha Masha

In response to “Your comment is drawing tears right now...

It's heart wrenching, isn't it Masha? Babies being ripped from their Mommies arms, anyone with any compassion should be outraged. Some on here have said that these kids are having fun, playing games, etc. How heartless, games, fun is nothing compared to being with their parents. That's all they want. Some will never be reunited with their families.

It's just very hard for me to fathom how parents on this site can justify their cruel statements and graphics about what is happening to these kids and their parents. Maybe they should have their kids taken away and see how painful that can be...you think?

And now, the elected officials, (Congressmen from both parties) are not allowed to see what's going on in these detention centers. What are they hiding that they don't want us to see?

We as Americans are better than this..... the whole world is watching what is happening....shame, shame on this President.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

That about sums up what I've heard from this administration concerning this issue, as well.
I can find no confirmation of any law stipulating that children must be separated from their parents in this situation.

Piper2 Piper2

Let everyone in, flood the country with Mexicans , Muslims and terrorists...see how many complain the government are doing nothing and how bad your country is becoming..any illegals know they will be put in prison if caught and their children taken away..the children are being treated well...

JD JD

In response to “Let everyone in, flood the country with...

I'd like to see how many people would sign up, if the government allowed citizens to go pick up a family at the border, to let them go stay at their house....until whenever.

....Crickets chirping.....

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I'd like to see how many people would sign...

You are right, if all these people who feel sorry for illegals and their children would offer their homes to them...problem solved

JD JD

I bet, if they did they would have no shortage of takers. Many off us already sponsor migrants and refugees. I have done it half a dozen times in my life.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I bet, if they did they would have no...

I bet not and I'd have to see it, to make me a believer.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I bet not and I'd have to see it, to make me...

Here, let me google that for you

http://bfy.tw/IiCh

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Here, let me google that for...

Try again because it's not showing me anything.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Try again because it's not showing me anything.

Then you don't want to see it. You prefer your bubble.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Then you don't want to see it. You prefer...

I clicked the link and it goes to some google search tip crap.
Think what you want, makes no difference to me.

I'm not one to argue with stubbornness.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I clicked the link and it goes to some google...

That Google search tip takes you to page of hundreds of organizations that support many thousands of Americans who, like me, are more than willing to share our homes with refugees, help them find jobs and homes and teach them the American way of life.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “That Google search tip takes you to page of...

Yea it'll take me to lots of other places too..

DandyDon DandyDon