Do you like to watch the newer movies out now? Or are you like me and would rather watch older movies?
  • Topics:TV / Movies
  • Featured on the home page on Jul 3rd 2018
  • Post Of The Day on Jun 20th 2018

VicZincStarzAboveBozetteozzyboySofiaAdaZolfieWill_JanitorMashaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Rooster...

I just haven't seen a good newer movie in a long time. But there is always something good on TCM.

I occasionally find a new movie that I like, but I'm definitely partial to the older ones.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I like the older ones....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I enjoy both equally.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

I don't TV, so the only movies I watch are my DVDs and ones I can find online. Documentaries are what I watch the most, but have recently gotten into indie films and found footage.

Bozette Bozette

JanHaskell JanHaskell

New movies, but mostly movies from the 80s or later I enjoy.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

I enjoy both, but tend to watch older movies over and over. I think I've seen all Lethal Weapon's about 10 times. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I like both, I guess I watch more of the older movies though.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

I love the older movies.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I think I prefer a good mix... on average the older movies have much better story lines and the newer movies have much better imagination and different things happening.

Best is a movie with all of the above, but those are rare.

Zolfie Zolfie

Any Eastwood, Hepburn, Hitchcock or classics will glue me to the tv. The newer movies, not so much. I'm trying to think of a current movie I want to watch and it is hard to come up with any worth the price of the ticket.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

For the past 21 years I've only paid money to go see G rated (some PG) movies with my kids....now that our kids are older when they're out for a night with their friends, my husband and I try to watch the "popular" R rated movies via our cable provider...and oh man these R rated "popular" movies are so AWFUL..the acting is awful, the plot lines are so predictable and the **** scenes are over the top gratuitous.

Which is why we both like watching the old movies of our generation as well as our parents generation when those movies are on TCM.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I rarely watch any movie. I just can't stay still that long. GOTTA KEEP GOING OUTSIDE OR TAKE DOGGIE OUT cap lock no yelling . Only time I watch a movie would be on a rainy day and it is on TV.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I watch what I like.

Masha Masha

I used to hate TCM, it was the channel they changed catoon network to after 10 pm

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I watch about 85% older movies, love westerns but I mostly watch American tv shows like ..Madam Secretary, Chicago Fire and Scandal

JD JD

Who the hell cares... I don't. Watched Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade and Gravity (both seen before N times) in a sequence. I might even watch Plan 9 From Outer Space once more in the near future.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I'm happy with both.

Sofia Sofia