What do you think of the new Domino's Pizza promotion Paving Streets To  Save Pizzas?

Clever! I like it!

BudwickBozetteZolfieWill_JanitorprimeiroSynysterGatesFlrdsgns

Really? Should basic maintenance of public roads be handed off to corporations for marketing stunts?

DWF

Does Trump like pizza? If so, the idea sucks! Otherwise, it's cool

Nobody :(

Other

Rooster

BozetteWill_JanitorprimeiroRoosterSynysterGates
What do you think of the new Domino's Pizza promotion Paving Streets To Save Pizzas?

Explained by Budwick...

The pizza chain’s expansion into infrastructure is part of a campaign called Paving for Pizza: Over the course of this year, Domino’s will dispense grants of $5,000 to up to 20 locations across the U.S. to help fill potholes and repair cracked roads. Along with Burbank, California, Athens, Georgia, and Bartonville, Texas, Milford played the part of pilot city for the project. Customers can go online to nominate future cities for road repair grants.

I think it is great advertising!

Budwick Budwick OP

I think it is great advertising!

Budwick Budwick OP

It's great advertising but I think it's just that! Otherwise? It's just BS to get you to buy their pizza.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “It's great advertising but I think it's just...

That's what advertising is!

Budwick Budwick OP

Great way of advertising, good for them.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I don't like Domino's pizza and I don't have potholes for them to fill, but it is a clever idea for the urban areas.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Win-win.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Win-win.

Yup!
Brilliant!

Budwick Budwick OP

I feel like Domino's has come up with an a clever marketing idea, that's kinda completely pointless to me.

First was the Pizza Take Out Insurance... if your pizza gets damaged before you get home, you can bring it back in for a new one. Which is completely pointless, because really how often do pizza's get damaged on the way home? I've had it happen maybe once... and I was a kid and the pizza just flipped upside down in the box but still good.

Now the fix roads... which in theory I could love... others than in the state I'm in, there is so much red tape about fixing roads it basically it happens extremely slowly... and I doubt they're going to fix roads, but basically fill in some pot holes.

I think it's a great marketing idea... I'm not sure if it's more than that (yet), though it could be.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “I feel like Domino's has come up with an a...

Yes, I think it's clearly marketing. And, clearly it's working. People are talking about Domino's Pizza. The insurance thing made you remember the product too. Again, good marketing.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Yes, I think it's clearly marketing. And...

Yes I agree it's very good creative marketing.

Though I still haven't heard anyone say they're ordering Domino's lately... last time I heard someone order it was about 5 years ago.

Zolfie Zolfie

I like it. It's funny. I just can't help smiling at the whole concept. lol

Hey, Domino's, please come to Rio and fix our streets too! Pizza delivery is having a hard time over here. :P

primeiro primeiro

It sure shuts up those dingbats who think you have to have a government to build roads!

that_guy that_guy