Do You Remember Stormy Daniels?

BudwickWill_JanitorRoosterThinkerbellSynysterGatesDWFDandyDonMasha

Nobody :)

DandyDonWill_JanitorThinkerbellRoosterSynysterGatesSkylarPerkins
Do You Remember Stormy Daniels?

Explained by Budwick...

Neither do the democrats. Democrats use people like $10 ****, when their done with them, they toss 'em aside, forgotten, disposed of. When the Stormy Daniels baloney failed to get any traction, the darling of the democrat party was tossed back. Stormy is opening at The Pony this weekend in Cape Girardeau. The Pony is some dive strip club, just like any other dive strip club in the seedy part of town. I wonder if they care any more for little what's his name refugee?

If she wants to get on the news again all she has to do is get a selfie with a couple kids at the border. She probably won't have the same shyster lawyer though. He seems to have stepped in some shit. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

So what were they supposed to do? Give her a million dollars?

This question is idiotic.

Logan Logan

In response to “So what were they supposed to do? Give her a...

They gave her at least that much in free publicity.

I guess if you're advertising garbage, it's still tough to sell.

But hey, thank for your opinion! It means everything to me!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “They gave her at least that much in free...

Did Daniels indicate that she was interested in quitting stripping?

Logan Logan

In response to “Did Daniels indicate that she was interested...

We haven't spoken in quite a long time.

But, I thought I heard something about her wanting to be a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood. Maybe she wasn't good enough to represent the baby parts store?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “We haven't spoken in quite a long time...

So it's up to the Democrats to ensure that she gets a different job?

Logan Logan

In response to “So it's up to the Democrats to ensure that...

No Logan, of course not.
When you fall on hard times you should expect your 'friends' to abandon you.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “No Logan, of course not. When you fall on...

Who says she has fallen on hard times?

Logan Logan

In response to “Who says she has fallen on hard times?

I though falling on hard times was part of her job?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “I though falling on hard times was part of...

(maniac)

I think she enjoys her job more than ever now.

Logan Logan

Are you suggesting 'The Pony' is a step up for her?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Are you suggesting 'The Pony' is a step up...

Articles I've read indicate she's on a tour of various strip clubs, and has been attracting business because of her time in the spotlight. A photo from two weeks ago showed her being given the key to the city of West Hollywood and being interviewed.

A quick Google search shows that she's still appearing in news articles as recent as today. While many have forgotten about her, there are a lot who haven't.

Her career has been bolstered by this publicity. There is no evidence that she has fallen on hard times.

Logan Logan

In response to “Articles I've read indicate she's on a tour...

No, of course not. Just like there was no bias on the part of the FBI. So, anyway, you can witness Stormy rocketing to the pinnacle of her success this Sunday at The Pony!

It's close to the best drug dealers in town too!

Very few assaults this year and shootings are down significantly!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “No, of course not. Just like there was no...

So your only evidence is the outward appearance of that particular strip club? Are strip clubs ever in fashionable parts of town?

Here's some more information:

"[The Memphis Pony Club] is one of the five among Westlund's [the club's owner] 19 that contracted for appearances by Stormy Daniels, the adult film star whose alleged affair with President Donald Trump made her a mainstream name. She's doing the shows as part of her "Make America **** Again" tour of clubs nationwide that capitalizes on the fame, or notoriety, of being associated with Trump." From a USA Today article published today.

She is making the rounds of various clubs (Pony Club is a chain and there are several locations, all owned by the same person) and capitalizing on her media attention. That's all.

The image of her having fallen on hard times is false.

Logan Logan

In response to “So your only evidence is the outward...

OK. I believe your image of success is phucked up!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “OK. I believe //your// image of success is...

It's not about my image of success. It's about her success. She is currently successful. That doesn't mean she always will be. Her fame will die out eventually, I'm sure. But right now because of her famous name, strip clubs want her and she is being hired left and right while still making media appearances. She has been anything but forgotten in her line of work.

Logan Logan

In response to “It's not about //my// image of success. It's...

She is currently successful?

OK, I would have thought that you would have set the bar a few miles higher than that, but that's me.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “She is currently successful? OK, I would...

Stripping is not my profession of choice, but that doesn't mean I'm going to declare all strippers unsuccessful, especially since every source I could find indicated she didn't intend to stop stripping.

Logan Logan

Eh liberals who are now defending the skanky Stormy Daniels and her line of work of her being a stripper and doing p o r n ... are the very liberal/feminists that post their nasty/disgusting comments on the internet about Melania Trump... calling her a **/tramp etc. because she as a super model YEARS AGO had posed semi-nude in those high end "artistic" fashion designers ads....but nope in their liberal mindset, Melania Trump is a **, whereas in their F'D up mindset Stormy Daniels as a lifer stripper and p o r n star is their Feminist "hero" smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Hmmm, maybe because she's in her late 30's and is STILL stripping and doing ** to make money, as well as now USING a consensual one night stand with a private citizen Trump YEARS ago... for her to make money off of now that she's an aging hard looking stripper/** star.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “If she wants to get on the news again all she...

If she does that, she'll be on CNN and MSNBC 24/7.

The perfect proggie one-two punch with which to bash Trump. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “If she does that, she'll be on CNN and MSNBC...

I know right!!

Eh BREAKING NEWS for one of our supposed "trusted" alphabet network news....was for them to report on the internet as BREAKING NEWS, that our country's FEMALE Secretary of Homeland Security( Kirstjen Nielsen) has "friends" from her HS and college days who BRAVELY came out to talk about her because they(as mean girls lol) "felt" compelled to "come out" to tell the American people their "TRUTH" about her... lol!!!

Oh man I hope Kirstjen as a conservative female, has the same FEMALE gonads as I do being a tough as nails conservative female, to fight back in the same manner as these liberal feminists do who attack us.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I know right!! Eh BREAKING NEWS for one of...

Here's a CNN hit piece from a former college classmate. Maybe she turned him down for a date? (hehe)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/...son/index.html

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “Here's a CNN hit piece from a former college...

Lol!!! Most likely she did turn him down!!

Eh my LOSER boyfriend from HS(the father of my oldest son, who CHOSE to no longer be involved in our son's life when I broke up with him back in 1983 when our son was 3) is on his 3rd marriage(we never married), yet apparently 35 years later he still holds a grudge/hates me for breaking up with him.... according to his recent posts on FB that my sisters see as them all being his FAKEBOOK "friends", therefore tell me about his comments, which only makes me LOL as to what he posts on there, because I do not care about what he has to say about me on FAKEBOOK because he means nothing to me and sadly he means nothing to our grown son...but apparently I still mean something to him therefore I'm living RENT FREE in his mind lol...kinda like our media suffering from TDS who allow themselves to let TRUMP live rent free in their minds lol!!!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Of course we remember her.

Do you remember Monica?

Do you remember that Obama had no **** scandals, except the one you made up about Michelle being a man?

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Of course we remember her. Do you remember...

You are right. I don't think he had time for a **** scandal. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “You are right. I don't think he had time for...

And all of those have been investigated., ad nauseam.

dru18 dru18

In response to “And all of those have been investigated., ad...

So you are saying the IRS was innocent, the DEA didn't sell the guns, and a video caused Benghazi? And Obama didn't know anything about them. You can believe that if you like, but that's up to you.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “So you are saying the IRS was innocent, the...

Progs will say anything to protect their icons. (hehe)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

Will, even if you did not like any of his policies, he was a decent man who regarded his wife as his best friend and partner, and adored his girls. He had a lot of respect for women.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Will, even if you did not like any of his...

I have never challenged that.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Barack was and is too in love with himself to get anyone else involved.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Autophilia? (biggrin)

Damn girl, you got a word for everything!

Budwick Budwick OP

Vic, YOU and your liberal ilk naively/ignorantly THINK that President Obama had no scandals under his Administration, only because our country's predominately liberal "msm" all agreed with his Socialist minded policies to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM America into AmeriKa, thus WHY they did not report in detail on those scandals under an Obama Administration. that were much more serious/worse than Watergate....THEREFORE why YOU and your politically ignorant indoctrinated ilk naively/ignorantly actually THINK/BELIEVE that there were no scandals under an Obama Administration, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Vic, YOU and your liberal ilk...

I didn't say there were no scandals. There were dozen, more than most - because the right wing kept trying to dig up something else to hogtie him.

But!
None were '****' scandals - which is what I said

And!
All were investigated, no charges filed
And! He never once try to obstruct justice, end those investigation, or disparage the very institutions put in place to protect the constitution from those scandals.

Trump acts like a guilty kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Probably because he has his hand in the cookie jar.

Scandals are normal - **** scandals are perverted.
Obstructing justice is illegal. Obama is a saint compared to Trump.

VicZinc VicZinc

Yes, Budwick, we all remember Stormy Daniels like she was in yesterday's news,..no wait, she 'was' in yesterday's news, and today's as well.

dru18 dru18

Why would anyone pay to see stormy daniels strip when you can see her pasted all over the internet for free?

SkylarPerkins SkylarPerkins

Doesn't she make whiskey?..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Yep...

I couldn't quite remember but I thought that's what it was. (biggrin)

DandyDon DandyDon

Other than seeing her on the msm, I have no idea who she is.

My knowledge of **** actresses is extremely limited.

trooper trooper

Didn't she get Michael Cohen to flip with a free lap dance?

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “Didn't she get Michael Cohen to flip with a...

If she's that good, she has no business being at a dump like the Pony!

Budwick Budwick OP

Eh Stormy Daniels as a supposed "victim" of THE Dr.Evil Trump, has been tossed aside to the curb in a trash bag by our country's supposed "compassionate" liberal msm and our liberal politicians, becaues THAT narrative of theirs of USING her didn't pan out the way they thought it would in their 24/7 attempt to oust President Trump from Office...so they're on to THEIR next victims(that they "care" so much about lol), to USE and EXPLOIT those people as well... in their desperate attempt as Socialists, Commies and Progressive who have nothing POSITIVE to offer to run on in the 2018 mid term during our booming economy under President Trump,
thus why they're now focusing on pulling on the heart strings of the politically ill informed Americans.... by them all flat out LYING/using PROPAGANDA to falsely report/state to their freakin' IGNORANT base, that Dr. Evil Trump is having illegal immigrant babies RIPPED right out of their illegal mother's arms while she's breast feeding her baby, so HE as Dr. Evil can put their baby and her in separate CAGES..... blah, blah, blah.

Eh yet the SUPPOSED wicked smaaart "intelligent" liberals in our country's acutally buy into this crap/propaganda, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Eh Stormy Daniels as a supposed...

Newsflash, Gronk: Trump felt the heat while seeing his ratings drop and folded like a house of cards.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Newsflash, Gronk: Trump felt the heat while...

YOU PEOPLE are freakin' nuts...on one hand in YOUR minds President Trump was Dr. Evil for enforcing the LAWS enacted under Democrats...and then when he signs an EO that you all called for, you now state that "he folded like a house of cards"????
Eh there's no pleasing YOU NUTS on the left..therefor why WE THE PEOPLE(Independents) will overwhelming vote to re-elect President Trump in 2020.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “YOU PEOPLE are freakin' nuts...on one hand in...

No, Gronk, Trump only folded, (with a cheap stunt) because he saw all the negative coverage that HE was receiving over a mess that HE created.

dru18 dru18

In response to “No, Gronk, Trump only folded, (with a cheap...

dru18, please enlighten us all with your wisdom/ FACTS as to how President Trump created the border mess that he's now trying to fix due to previous Administrations kicking this can down the road due to them caring MORE about their political party than "the children"?

Gronk17 Gronk17

dru18....WHY haven't you answered my question as to HOW President Trump CREATED the mess on our southern borders??

WAITING..........

Gronk17 Gronk17