Impulsivity makes you...

Explained by Masha...

More because instincts, plus you’re not holding back. Then again, people lie on impulse too...

I'd say less informed. I think people usually buy things they don't need, or do things they wish they hadn't, or say things that get them in trouble when they act impulsively. JMHO

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

chose other means I don't know

WonderMan WonderMan

Masha Alla XD

WonderMan WonderMan

Impulses, they're just that. Most of the time we do things without reason or a motive. An impulse to buy something, or an impulse to do something risky. Sometimes the mind just wants something and it happens. Everyone acts on impulses, but it's the ability to claim to reason and motivation that keeps them controlled. Impulse decisions are okay, but got to know when to not listen to them.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

I don't think they correlate, as it's just about what comes first/naturally... and that all depends on the person, while the person could be extremely honest, or extremely dishonest... but stil be very impulsive with it.

Zolfie Zolfie

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Impulsivity makes me buy that tin of mints that ive had a year.
I try to ignore impulsive decisions, they can cause trouble.

Carla Carla

I buy on impulse and end up taking things back. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I usually flip a coin..

DandyDon DandyDon

I try not to do that, it gets me into trouble! Lol!

jaded jaded