Join me in prayer for Julieth Gonzalez Theran, a female reporter from Colombia who was brutally and viciously "sexually assaulted" during a live World Cup broadcast in Russia. Let us pray that she can somehow recover from this traumatic sexual attack and be able to resume her career. See video.

Himbeachbum

Nobody :)

RoosterSynysterGatesMutt

Explained by Him...

Hopefully , authorities will catch this unidentified white Russian predatory brute and execute him... ~~ https://sports.yahoo.com/female-reporter-sexually-harassed-live-world-cup-broadcast-russia-005939611.html?bcmt=1&guccounter=1

Wow, that's awful. Kissing on the cheek is sexual assault and punishable up to 25 years in prison with no parole.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

If you watch the entire video, it looks like the flag blowing in the breeze got more action than the "attacker" (hehe)

Him Him OP

In response to “If you watch the entire video, it looks like...

What do you expect from the Russians? They don't care!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “What do you expect from the Russians? They...

Perhaps after years of counseling and therapy, she can resume some semblance of a normal life.

Him Him OP

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Right. Some random guy grabbing a woman and copping a feel is no big deal. As defined under our law, that could actually be considered sexual assault.

Personally, I think making too big a deal about a relatively minor incident like that is a bad idea, but neither do I think what he did is "okay". I didn't see anything in Ms Theron's comments about the incident, that indicates her being "traumatized".....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Right. Some random guy grabbing a woman and...

HAHA!! "Cop a feel" There was no "feel". That's what the MEDIA is telling you and wanting everyone to believe. He had his arm around her with his left hand against the side of her jacket. Where else was it to go? OMG!! He brushed against the pretty diva's sacred golden boobie. Kill him.

Couple of things... HER comments didn't indicate trauma, but this little kiss on her precious, touch me not cheek from a (probably) drunk, obviously happy and celebratory lout has drawn WORLDWIDE news coverage. People have been stampeded and killed at these World cup soccer matches. Stadiums have collapsed under the pressure of fans stomping and jumping. This was NOTHING coming from a rowdy soccer fan.
"Sexual assault"..."attack"... LOL!!! The #MeToo movement is getting desperate. This was a prank in front of a camera. I'll bet this clown would not even have gone near her if she hadn't been a reporter on a world televising camera.

Second... What did she expect at a World Cup soccer match? Did she think she was covering an ice cream social? If female reporters don't like what goes on at men's sporting events, on the sidelines, or in the locker rooms, then STAY AWAY!! Male reporters put up with asinine behavior from athletes and fans, so in the name of equality, female reporters , if they want to be a part of it all and immerse themselves in this zone, then they should have to put up or shut up as well. Can you imagine if Brent Musberger complained that he saw a pee pee in a men's locker room, or that Michael Irvin said a bad word?

Third... If Mike Tyson, that handsome devil, had done this, she would have probably left with him, voluntarily, to claim her prize male.

All this does is minimize REAL sexual assaults and rape. Nice job, liberal media...AGAIN!!

It was not "OK". I wouldn't have even thought to bother this woman, who did her job admirably. But this was a friggin SOCCER MATCH. World Cup Soccer fans are NUTS!! The ** was likely drunk, he was happy his team probably won, there was a camera, she got a peck. NON INCIDENT. THE FLAG GOT MORE ** !! It could have been a lot worse. Give me a break!

Him Him OP

In response to “HAHA!! "Cop a feel" There was no...

I copied and pasted the link you provided in the explained by part, and watched the second video several times. Sure looked to me to like his hand grabbed her breast before it moved to her arm. I think it's VERY possible, that the guy didn't even mean to do that. The media didn't "tell" me anything, by the way. I neither saw or heard anything about this not very newsworthy incident, except from your post. I would hope, at least, that most people know that many media outlets exaggerate and even distort a lot of what they report.

Yes, and I HAVE heard about those things...what rowdy sports fans have done. I did not even imply of course, that I would consider this anywhere near a "sexual attack" or "assault".

Second...I think a reporter need not "expect" to be grabbed, kissed, and even if the man didn't mean to, have her breast "groped". I think women are pretty fed up being "expected" to just blow off, laugh off, uninvited physical advances, when it bothers them. I also think making such a big deal such small things, is not conducive to women being taken seriously when they experience really inappropriate behavior from men.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I copied and pasted the link you provided in...

It was ALL OVER the internet early this morning.

Watch the entire video. Scroll past the crowd to where the report continues and the anchor at the station is talking to her, and the flag is blowing in the breeze. The flag got more nookie than the fan did.

Him Him OP

In response to “It was ALL OVER the internet early this...

Oh, I see.

I did watch the video with the flag blowing in her face. I wondered why she didn't just step up a ways, so it wouldn't keep doing that.
"Nookie"...? Good grief. (roll)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Oh, I see. I did watch the video with the...

I apologize for not being very proficient with **** words on the internet. No experience. No desire.
Perhaps YOU will be kind enough to advise me on the "proper" word?

Him Him OP