Quiz! Are You Low, Middle Or High Class?

BozetteZolfieWill_JanitorazlottoRoosterSynysterGates

High Class **** maybe. lol Can't say this one was fair as it had some female questions, so I picked what I thought was sexy.

You are...High Class

You're the cream of the crop, the top of the rock, you're the definition of style and class. It's gotten you far in life, careful not to get too full of yourself...

SynysterGates SynysterGates

You're at the bottom of the barrel...the last one picked. You live a simple life without many frills, but that's exactly the way you like it.
I am NOT! (fake anger)

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Bummer!
You are...Low Class

Rooster Rooster

below than lower middle class

WonderMan

This one was predictable. Ha!

You are...Low Class

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “This one was predictable...

Maybe all us low class people should have a big party! LOL

Rooster Rooster

You are...Low Class Saiyan SCUM!

I thought so :P Low Class Saiyan of course!

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

who knew?....I'm being labeled "high class." Ha...ummm...."waiter"

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “who knew?....I'm being labeled "high...

Probably ordered one of them girly drinks with the tiny umbrella. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

** Begin Fun Loving Sarcasm ***

You probably voted for Trump! You are deplorable, a feckless ____, Phuck you Budwick! Take a long walk off a short pier! Children are afraid of you. You are a racist, bigot, homophobe, scum of the Earth - NO! You are the stuff that scum GROWS ON! You smell funny and look weird.

Budwick Budwick

Just because I don't need/love fancy stuff?

Zolfie Zolfie

You are...Low Class

trooper trooper

You are...Low Class

But some girls like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncLZD4KFUD4

azlotto azlotto

Quiz said low class, reality says struggling class.(hehe)

Masha Masha

Middleclass

hootowl hootowl