FOX News can't spell Immigration, but misspelling is not fake news. This is: Ex- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort is not accused of MANSLAUGHTER,  despite what ABC News tells viewers.

HimSynysterGatesBozettetrooperhootowl

vividlyprosaic

BozetteZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesMutt
FOX News can't spell Immigration, but misspelling is not fake news. This is: Ex- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort is not accused of MANSLAUGHTER, despite what ABC News tells viewers.

Explained by Him...

Can't believe anything ABC News says. Typical ABC News. "They can't get anything right"... lol lol

LOL!! "Morons".... "how embarrassing" (hehe)

Him Him OP

Him Him OP

So... the 2nd largest media conglomerate in the world cannot get the charges correct in one of the most publicized cases in the world...but we cannot trust anything Fox reports because of a typo? 😂

Bozette Bozette

In response to “So... the 2nd largest media conglomerate in...

LOL!! Apparently. Go over on the "IMIGRATION" post and see what all the Trhaitors (Trump haters) are saying about FOX. You won't see any of them here.
LMAO!! THIS is why I'm on the internet. Condescending, impulsive, ** liberals!!! PRICELESS!!**

Him Him OP

Boz there you go. Good reason to always watch a different news program to get the real facts. I watch one station at 5 another at 6 and pbs at 7. They are usually about the same. think pbs is pretty good. not much hype. no commercials either

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Boz there you go. Good reason to always...

I don't TV, but I always check various sources on anything of import to me.

Bozette Bozette

Yeah, that was a pretty big mistake. Which is why it was only up there for a few seconds, and ABC almost immediately released a statement apologizing for the false graphic.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yeah, that was a pretty big mistake. Which is...

Look what your friends say about FOX. Shouldn't the same comments apply to ABC??
http://www.amirite.com/820655-h...on-the-subject

Him Him OP

In response to “Look what your friends say about FOX...

I'm fairly certain that I clicked on "reply", when I answered below awhile back.

Piper2 Piper2

Sure, if one is inclined towards the ** for tat mentality. I** can certainly understand the urge. As a matter of fact...it's getting harder every day for me to resist it, especially on this site.

If Fox did have that big back-drop up there with the misspelling, I'd think they would be a little embarrassed. ABC News genuinely seemed to be, about their mistake. I noticed that one person on that other post used the word "morons", and that not one person even "up voted" it.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Sure, if one is inclined towards the //****...

Well, I am so inclined, tenfold.
That's why, once again, you are a much, MUCH better person than I.

Him Him OP

In response to “Well, I **am** so inclined, tenfold. That's...

That is quite evident.

All right, if you insist....

Piper2 Piper2

How could intellegent network make such a huge mistake?

hootowl hootowl