Quiz! Is Your Spirit A Fox, A Wolf, or a Dog?

ZolfieWill_JanitormyhouseinthewoodsThinkerbellRoosterSynysterGatesWonderMan

Your spirit is the fox, because while you like other people, you're also okay hanging out by yourself. It's kind of the best of all the animal worlds! As long as you keep that balance, you're golden.

Budwick Budwick

I am like a goat spirit or may be deer I am very timid

WonderMan WonderMan

the link doesn't take me to specific quiz. no problem enjoy your day have nice day

WonderMan WonderMan

Your spirit is a dog!

Bork bork! Your spirit is the dog. You're friendly, playful, and you really can't have too many friends. Don't be afraid to be more intimate with people and get to know them better. Life is all about connection.

Hmm I think it should have been a wolf

Zolfie Zolfie

Bork bork! Your spirit is the dog. You're friendly, playful, and you really can't have too many friends. Don't be afraid to be more intimate with people and get to know them better. Life is all about connection!

https://youtu.be/5vu4r9jOXOw

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Budwick Budwick

Your spirit is a fox!

trooper trooper

Your spirit is a wolf!

You're the strong, silent type. The kind of person who leads the way, and is a powerful force amongst their friends. Just make sure you let others in, and you have some friends. You don't have to do everything yourself!

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Your spirit is a fox!

Rooster Rooster

Your spirit is a fox!

Nah my spirit animal is a raccoon, I'm sure! I laze around sure, I steal shiny things, sometimes I just don't wear a mask while i'm doing it!

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

My result here most certainly rocks,
'Tis the option of sweet Goldilocks.
Not too soft, not too hard,
Not too smooth, nor too scarred;
What else could I be but a fox?

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ef75a1c6-d25c-47ce...

In French you would be called "la renarde" and you would be hunted, with only your cunning to protect you.(hehe)(hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “In French you would be called "la...

La renarde est trop rusée pour eux. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

In response to “La renarde est trop rusée pour eux...

Tu es très bonne en Français, très gentile.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Tu es très bonne en Français...

Merci beaucoup! Toi aussi. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

dru18 dru18

A fox. I'm just as sly.

hootowl hootowl