Should the US Postpone the 2020 election until we deal with the issue of voter fraud?

Yes

Nobody :(

No

VicZincDWFStarzAboveTanor_FauxTomboyJanetProdigalSonRooster

I'll think about it

Nobody :(

Other

ZonkeyBalls

StarzAboveCarlaZonkeyBallsProdigalSonRooster

The way it works is very subtle and almost completely untraceable.

Those, who know about the stuff, are paid off. It worked against Gore.

In the meantime, the public is already looking elsewhere. 9/11 was an act, that American government itself had planned for years before. The C130 with an external fuel tank, captured by one of the witnesses, was empty of any personnel aboard and hit the tower (can't remember, which one) by the same remote controlling tech they use today with the drones, which are public knowledge, but date back to the early nineties (when GPS was already tested and proven to function in the expected accuracy). My security clearance wasn't high enough to find out, what happened to the missing plane and the passengers. It's anybody's guess, really.

The same thing goes with the bombs, supposedly put to two Russian high-towers by some rebels from Afganistan. They weren't. This happened in 1995, if I recall correctly, and it caused another war in the area. The Russians were alright with the idea of sacrificing their own people, just to manipulate the people on their side, and nobody - for a moment - saw any piece of the big picture.

Well, you asked the question. I'd say the next election is pretty much rigged.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Wait, what? You want to let Trump stay in office until the process gets honest?

And who is going to "deal with the issue"? Bear in mind that when the government investigates the government, the government always wins.

that_guy that_guy

In response to “Wait, what? You want to let Trump stay in...

just asking the question

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Notice all the conservatives are mysteriously absent from this post...I wonder why?

I used to think that calling a president a dictator was just a hyperbolic dark joke... It's really not funny anymore...

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

It is so minor. Let's vote.

VicZinc VicZinc

Fraud is always going to exist. The best that can be hoped for is mitigating its extent.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

Voter fraud is a minor problem. Voting on time is essential.

Carla Carla

Yes, we should just vote as we normally do. This crap has been going on since before most of us were even born.

Rooster Rooster

Yes, keep Trump in as long as possible. (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Yes, keep Trump in as long as possible. (hehe)

Yes. As well as trudeau;)

Carla Carla

In response to “Yes. As well as trudeau;)

haha, gotta love that reply. That's a good one Carla. (hehe)

I truly believe knucklehead Trudeau, will get another 4 years, Ugh ..

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “haha, gotta love that reply. That's a good...

I have the same fear on this side of the line, my friend. I concur....ugh.

Carla Carla

In response to “I have the same fear on this side of the...

The leader of the Conservative Party doesn't have the experience yet to be a PM. That's Trudeau's problem right now, not experienced enough to run a country.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “The leader of the Conservative Party doesn't...

What ive seen of him, i like. But....i would though, right:)

Carla Carla

No, nor will the election be delayed. We heard this BS with Bush and Obama, too.

Bozette Bozette

No, let's vote and vote Trump and his administration out of office. By not voting would play right into Trump's hand. He is wanting to be a dictator....but we have to stop him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No, let's vote and vote Trump and his...

I agree. The thing is, there's too many coincidences at this point. I'm sorry to say that I used to think oh we have checks and balances they'll protect us. I used to think America was too smart to elect a reality tv male bimbo to office too... but now I just don't know anymore. To be honest... I don't know what to think with this man. Every time I think he can't go any further and be more rotten....he does just that. I am honestly at a loss

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “I agree. The thing is, there's too many...

I'm not at a loss at all. I see what he is and what he's doing to our country. He's the most corrupt and evil person on this planet. And he proves it each and every day. He trashes our allies and sucks up to Putin, the Koreans.....and they are both just playing him. All they have to do is compliment him, and he will do whatever they want. The Koreans will never do away with their nukes, and any intelligent person knows that.

And then this latest fiasco. Removing kids from their parents, that's the worst one yet.

He needs to be impeached, and come November, that just might happen.

And where is that great Christian man, or so he says, Pence, who is standing by grinning like a Chelsie cat and not saying one thing against the president. I sure would like to hear what Pence's wife is saying behind closed doors.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Absolutely Not! and we should not entertain any such a notion and avoid anyone who would. When we start to play with our ability to get our say into government no good can come of it

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP