AdaZolfieMashaCarlaRooster

I havent found one yet. That isnt to say my questions have gotten the answers ive wanted to hear, or agree with.

Carla Carla

Carla Carla

Why some people don't change their username to SuckButt?

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Why some people don't change their username...

Rooster, how many users can we have with the same name?

Linnster Linnster

How come after the eight years of one of America’s shadiest presidencies, not one Obama administration official went to prison? Or was convicted of a crime? Or even indicted?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “How come after the eight years of one of...

I've honestly had this debate with a number of people.

I honestly don't believe under the current state of affairs, that a top federal political figure would go to prison even if they did something clearly illegal.

I'm still not even sure if Charlie Rangel was forced to get rid of his NYC subsidizing apartments...

And as my answer below, I really think the Justice System is overly soft on white collar crimes right now. Some in the African American movements say the Justice System is racist towards them and point to their criminal prosecution as being too harsh and then compare it to the white collar crimes. While I disagree with it's too harsh on them, I think they make an AMAZING POINT that white collar crimes sadly haven't been punished nearly as hard and IMO should be.

Zolfie Zolfie

Why the Justice System refuses to get serious on white collar crime.

Large companies keep stealing... say a company like Wells Fargo will steal a Trillion and then be forced to pay 200 million in fines... that's still 800 million in profit and then they'll wait a little while then rinse and repeat and do it all over again, because it keeps making them profits.

Zolfie Zolfie

Why the government continues to subsidize certain items WELL after the original intended reason is over... especially if the industry is making huge amounts (maybe record breaking).

Zolfie Zolfie

Why the US is really paying the world trillions (if not more)... some of this is said to be US undercover, spy networking and vote buying... but is it really getting us the results we want?

I mean we're losing tons of money and we're the ones building debt... what positive results are we exactly getting in return?

And then we pay them, and then stock them with our leftover weapons too... when the US could kinda keep using them, instead of just keep throwing more and more money at both issues, keep and maintain the tools and money for ourselves... and save try to get out of debt.

Zolfie Zolfie

Why the nation tolerates the lousy government they inherited. I said inherited: nobody elected all those bureaucrats.

that_guy that_guy