WonderMan

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Bozette

It doesn't take a lot of investigation to determine that the media can not be trusted to report accurately. None of 'em are simply reporting news anymore. It's all biased crapola.

Which sucks. I don't need talking heads to tell me how to react, feel, respond to every phucking detail of life.

Media opinion used to be called Editorials.

Budwick Budwick

What?

DWF DWF

Budwick Budwick

Good question! Answer: a great deal. I do look beyond the headlines and BS the media tries (and is largely successful at) spoonfeeding everyone. The same holds true for historical narratives.

Bozette Bozette

Budwick has summed it up concisely.

trooper trooper

can't answer that with the options you offer. I watch more than one news station. And read a lot so nobody can sway my mind one way or the other.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Well! Did somebody learn some new words today?

that_guy that_guy