If you could fit the entire population of the world into a village consisting of 100 people , maintaining the proportions of all the people living on Earth, that village would consist of 57 Asians 21 Europeans 14 Americans (North, Central and South) 8 Africans

BudwickVicZincTomboyJanetJerryHendricksonWill_JanitortrooperZolfieZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates

Nobody :)

Piper2BudwickBozetteJerryHendricksonZolfieWill_JanitorZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates

Explained by Budwick...

This presentation was sent to me by a friend. Parts of it made me feel uncomfortable. I wanted to share it here. Yes, I'm hoping you might feel some of the same discomfort. So that maybe we can all keep things in better perspective when debating important issues of the day. See all 13 slides at https://www.slideshare.net/morrisdj/lightning-in-a-jar Have a nice weekend guys.

Great slide show, Bud. It put many things in perspective. Thanks for sharing.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

See all 13 slides at

https://www.slideshare.net/morr...tning-in-a-jar

Have a nice weekend guys.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “See all 13 slides at...

Great post Bud, nice way to kick off a weekend. Thanks for sharing

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

That was beautiful Budwick. It's true we must see the good in this world. Everywhere I go I see good people with good hearts. I see bad people who were good people before and can be again. I have met some amazing people from all perspectives in many states of this nation (haven't hit the world yet but there's still time). We can do so much better than the world we have now. We just have to step up and recognize this. We need to have patience with people and discover why they do the things they do.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “That was beautiful Budwick. It's true we must...

Gimme an Internet hug Janet!

Budwick Budwick OP

We need to understand how very fortunate we are to be living in the U.S.A. We need to understand that our similarities are so much greater than our differences.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “We need to understand how very fortunate we...

I couldn't agree more!

Budwick Budwick OP

Thank you, Bud. We all need a perspective check every now and again. You enjoy your weekend as well.

Bozette Bozette

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

That was great Bud. Sending a couple of copies out to a couple of ladies. Great post! Thank you. (y)

Rooster Rooster

Good message, though I can't help but wonder if some of those numbers are off.

Only one 1% of the world has a computer? I mean I know I was going to be surprised with that kind of number, but only 1%? I was thinking at least 3%-5% but I could be totally wrong.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Good message, though I can't help but wonder...

I have a Commodore 64 under my mom's bed. Then again, I only own 50 % of it, since I bought it 50/60 with my best friend.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I'm a secret Asian, working undercover as a drunken Finnish jackass.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I find that really interesting.

trooper trooper