StarzAboveAdaZolfieRoosterSynysterGates
Yellowstone is a bit weird, huh?

Yellowstone is very strange. Of course Yellowstone is a Supervolcano, and some have suggested that it explodes in a pattern of about every 600,000+ years and we might be slight overdue.

Some have thought it could be the worst explosion ever because a Supervolcano really throws out a lot more stuff than a normal volcano where it can spread all over the world via wind patterns, and the wind there goes east, and some pretty huge US and Canadian Cities are east of it, as well as Europe.

(Of course whomever said that it could be the worst, might be a little US/Canadian/Europe Biased)

Zolfie Zolfie

Then again, not as weird as the silly joint operation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CT68rEFCGw

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Yellowstone is very strange. Of course...

I quite like the idea of nuclear winter, which doesn't involve radiation. Would make my Fallout playing experience (played them all through, I even have both the original and #2 on my laptop right now) handy.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I quite like the idea of nuclear winter...

Nuclear has never sounded pleasent to me

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Nuclear has never sounded pleasent to me

I usually try to stay away from any water, that shines in the dark. It makes pretty darn good tea, though.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I usually try to stay away from any water...

but the moon light can make any water shine at night

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “but the moon light can make any water shine...

Well, I did once had a drink from a pool near Chernobyl... I was thirsty.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

That's why I live in Arizona. If it blows up, my troubles are over.

trooper trooper

In response to “That's why I live in Arizona. If it blows up...

Well... It's really overdue and the booms all over the world are suggesting a massive eruption event soon enough. I hope you remembered to play lottery this week.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Well... It's really overdue and the booms all...

Hey, if it vaporizes me, then at least some of my particles could conceivably make it to Finland. We'll have tea!

trooper trooper

In response to “Hey, if it vaporizes me, then at least some...

I will offer you some cookies with it.

I hope green tea is alright with your then-decompartmentalized form. Even afterlife can cause nasty bowl movements, which is why I hate ghost farts.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I will offer you some cookies with it. I...

True, ghost farts are much better than ghost poops.

trooper trooper

In response to “True, ghost farts are much better than ghost...

Laughed out loud.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Laughed out loud.

trooper trooper

I've wondered if a desert area might be better if a Super Volcano blows, and cools off the earth some (reported via sending dust up into the sky which might stay up their a decade cooling off the earth).

Though I thought Arizona might be safe, these maps, suggest it might still be too close. (I thought it'd go further east, but looks like predicts suggest the winds might go south east, and there might be a different wind pattern on the backside of rockies)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/...death-zone-map

Here is the winds going further south than I expected on the backside of the Rockies with the Mount St. Helens 1980 eruption

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “I've wondered if a desert area might be...

It'd suck for everybody involved.

trooper trooper

No, it's very beautiful, strange, but very beautiful! You should visit it sometime.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No, it's very beautiful, strange, but very...

Well, perhaps after the upcoming eruption.

Then, at least it's a lot closer to visit. Might be even a so-called hotspot for tourists to breath some ash.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Well, perhaps after the upcoming...

I've been to Yellowstone and Old Faithful blows quite often, in fact the Park Rangers post a sign saying when they expect it to blow again. Quite amazing. Also they have paint pots, which are awesome.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I've been to Yellowstone and Old Faithful...

Obviously you aren't completely on the map of the recent events, some of which could've catched your eye (I spy with my little eye...) on the video I posted, but no harm, no foul.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Yes, I hope it calms down. I've always loved that place and hate to see it become too dangerous to visit ever again.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “Yes, I hope it calms down. I've always loved...

After enough tourists crap themselves, they will change the name to Brownstone.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

You can always move to Blanding, Utah. No record of any natural disaster, ever.

that_guy that_guy