StarzAboveDandyDonAdaZolfieRoosterSynysterGates
I'm about to find out, what "Aromatised wine-based drink made in Germany" actually means. Are you as curious as I am?

No as curious no, but I'm sure you'll find out for me (smile)

Zolfie Zolfie

Never heard that one before! Please do tell as now I'm curious also.
Found this!
Aromatised wine-based aperitifs are a range of beverages related to vermouth but can be flavoured with many botanicals including cinchona bark (the source of quinine), gentian root and fruit, and typically don't contain wormwood, or flavours of wormwood, that vermouths historically have.

Rooster Rooster

Tastes like a combination of jet fuel and a wet fart with bubbles.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

This really tastes like a piss sample from the 400 m women's hurdles. I should know, since I drank most, when I used some misdirection in the form of a fire alarm going off.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

If I ever wanted to poison someone, I wouldn't use this to introduce the poisonous substance to their system. This stuff can melt icebergs half a thousand miles away.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Now I know, what the term "Gerry can" means. If Germans really drink this kind of crap, they really have to be in the lavatory all of the time, the next day.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

I just wonder, why did the German dissidents try to kill Hitler with a bomb at the meeting. Just pour a glass of this and... There you go. Mission accomplished.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

I'm curious if it'll clean brake dust off of my wheels.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I'm curious if it'll clean brake dust off of...

This will make your wheels shine in the daylight.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I might try it..

It might make you blind, though, but that's what they said about **** as well. If I'd have to choose, this liquid hell would lose. Then again, I've heard that sperm is good for keeping the tailpipes clean.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “It might make you blind, though, but that's...

I meant I might try it for cleaning my wheels but if it can still make me blind, using it like that, I'll just stick with my regular cleaner.

DandyDon DandyDon

Zolfie Zolfie

Germans design their alcoholic beverages to get you **** shit-faced and leave all the poncy wine tasting and smelling stuff to the French.
乂º◡^乂

Ada Ada