When I was a child I loved to<u>_</u><u>_</u>?

AdaazlottoCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGatesWonderMan
When I was a child I loved to__?

I liked to ride my bike, climb trees, and play in the dirt. I loved ladybugs, pill bugs, potato bugs, grass hoppers, lizards, toads, and frogs. I also played indoors with my dolls and toy appliances.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Disappear on my horse.

Carla Carla

In response to “Disappear on my horse.

Better "on" than "in", unless you lived in Troy.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Disappear on my horse.

Save a horse, ride a .... errr never mind (xp)(hehe)

Zolfie Zolfie

Be invisible. I could walk into a room with anywhere from one to 8 people, and no one ever seemed to notice me. I told myself that I must be invisible.

trooper trooper

In response to “Be invisible. I could walk into a room with...

That kind of a special ability comes handy in combat situations. I think, on the other hand, I was even a bit too visible. At least I was so fat, that I generated my own gravity field.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I loved to throw rocks.

Probably explains a lot, why I ended up being a sniper.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

when I was a kid I used to pick up odd stones lying on the road, I felt that they are urging me to take them with me. I felt that they would cry and very sad. so I took them and put into my pocket. I felt very satisfied doing so I told them please don't cry I will take you. every day my mom scolded me of my habit collecting stones/rocks in my pent's pocket. my mom had to stitch down my torn pocket very often. I also liked to draw. I love to push tire trolling on the road with friends and bla bla bla

WonderMan WonderMan

Ignore my problems and play games

Zolfie Zolfie

play computer games. Hold on.... I still do that

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Have massive water balloon fights with the other neighbor kids! Quite a mess afterwards but sure was fun.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Have massive water balloon fights with the...

Water balloon fights always sounded like the greatest (biggrin)

Though it seemed like they never worked properly, as for us, they'd hit the person and bounce off and then pop once it hit a second time (normally the ground).

Zolfie Zolfie

Sunday afternoon road hockey with all the kids in the area, swimming with friends in our pool and so much more. I spent most of my childhood outside with friends.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Play outside with my friends.

Linnster Linnster

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Take shiny things...

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Go to the beach and be outside. I still love those things and appreciate it even more now.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

We used to play hide and seek. I finally figured out nobody looked for me. Everything we did when I was a kid, was done outside.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Piss off adults

DW2 DW2

oh man.... i loved riding my bike and taking it off ramps. same with rollerblading. and donkey kong on n64! i had ribbon dancers too and barbies. i loved barbies. i also used to "luge" down the street in front of my house by going down it on my **** on a skateboard. all my shoes' heels were angled from the braking at the end of the hill lmao! i also really loved to read and color pictures.

astral_queen astral_queen

Choke my chicken.

azlotto azlotto