VicZincDandyDonWill_JanitorZonkeyBalls
I haven't been on here in 5 years, what did I miss?

I have only been here about 3 years so I don't know what it was like 5 years ago. I think Vic is the only person I know that was here that long ago.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Strawberry cake and ice cream...

DandyDon DandyDon

Everyone left, then a website called Sodahead shut down suddenly and a bunch of people from there came here, then the PHAET wars happened costing the temper of dozens, and now here we are

DWF DWF

In response to “Everyone left, then a website called Sodahead...

and a lot of different other stupid dramas... back and forth.

And then others just blame the other side as usual.

Zolfie Zolfie

Probably not much. Where have you been kay?

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Actually you were here 2 years ago and voted, "I didn't know that" on a post.

trooper trooper

In response to “Actually you were here 2 years ago and voted...

You really watch other members like that?

Same people that claim they don't care what others do.

xather xather

In response to “You really watch other members like that?...

Nope, all you have to do is look at someone's profile page, the shit is right there.

trooper trooper

In response to “Nope, all you have to do is look at someone's...

Seriously? I checked to see what yer whining was about. I think she had about 10 seconds worth of activity 2 years ago but hasn't been truly active for 5.

Cut her a break. Maybe she likes Trump too and you can relax.

xather xather

In response to “Seriously? I checked to see what yer whining...

No one mentioned Trump, politics, or made any negative comments. I'm pretty **** relaxed.

I'd have thought Tiffanee would have taught you better than this. One love and like from the person who seems to have a chip on their shoulder for me. Thin. Really thin.

trooper trooper

During the last few weeks a lot of stuff has happened. One of my questions (can't remember, which one) caused a catastrophic shift in the Earth's magnetic field, uncle Vic had a mustache transplant, I had another fight with Johnny, white turned black and black turned orange (orange is the new black), I've been drinking piss and the Planet of Apes turned out to be a real deal - located in the Procyon system.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Why did you come back after such a long time away?

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Why did you come back after such a long time away?

Good question, it'd be like all of us going back to YahooChats.

trooper trooper

In response to “Good question, it'd be like all of us going...

LOL ... I was never on YahooChats, but I see what you mean.

Linnster Linnster

Half the membership have gone bat shit crazy over Trump and have blocked everyone else.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Half the membership have gone bat shit crazy...

Yes, the political both on both sides have come bat shit crazy both for and against Trump as both side just blindly attack the other.

While a small part of the board has attempted to stay out of the political group crazy fighting.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “Yes, the political both on both sides have...

Actually, the other half is pretty satisfied with Trump.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Actually, the other half is pretty satisfied...

First off, Happy Birthday? (smile)

As far as satisfied, I did say "crazy both for and against Trump". So I thought I covered the group "satisfied with Trump", as I see.both groups being caught up with group party politics and rhetoric that the media has spit out.

I'm sure both sides would agree about that statement about the opposite party but the reality is that it's taken two to tango and both sides have been apart of that bat shit crazy business.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “First off, Happy Birthday? (Smile) As far as...

Thanks.

I get it. You don't want to pick sides.

No republican was involved with the insane shit the left has been pulling recently.

If you want to remain neutral, then remain neutral.

I don't care what the left has to say. Most of it is lies anyway. They've decided to be dishonest, abrasive, and dangerous. I'm not certain as to why you are willing to accept that - ....

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks. I get it. You don't want to pick...

****.

xather xather

In response to “//No republican was involved with the insane...

Thanks for your input that adds nothing to the conversation.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks for your input that adds nothing to...

Waaa...what's the matter Bud? My comment sounds too much like you? Sorry. I still call bullsh*t.

xather xather

In response to “Waaa...what's the matter Bud? My comment...

Really?
Did Maxine change parties?
Was it the Tea Party that crashed Sarah Sanders family dinner?
Smantha Bee saw the light and switched teams?

Call BS all you want, it's dems doing all this shit.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Really? Did Maxine change parties? Was it the...

I don't have the time or space to rattle all the crazy righties have done.

Pay attention Bud. Not all us dems agree with every single person's acts on our side. I can admit it. Can you admit it with your side?

xather xather

In response to “I don't have the time or space to rattle all...

I am so sorry for not respecting your time Xather. I'm sure you have more important things to do than sharing your socialist wisdom with the rest of us that happen to share the planet with you.

And yes, McCain gets it wrong a lot! As sick as he is, he should retire. McConnel is praised by conservative media - I don't see it. There's a number of republicans that sadly need to check with big donors about how they feel on various topics instead of sticking to the principles they SAID they had when campaigning. We'll fix that too. Term limits would help.

Budwick Budwick

I'm not neutral, I'm unbiased. Yes the left recently did some extra, but that's only looking in the small picture.

In the big picture, both parties are playing party politics, where they do nothing but blame the other side and the people are buying it hook line and sinker.

All either party does lately is blame the shit out of the other party.... and they're both acting stupid. You love the party, so you're following and getting fully behind them and following them no matter what... that's the same as the left is doing... giving the parties your full trust when neither deserves it.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “I'm not neutral, I'm unbiased. Yes the left...

I'm not sure what was meant by - "Yes the left recently did some extra"

I can see how someone with out 'a horse in the race' might feel the way you described. As a trusted friend I'll let you in on something - ([double parentheses to keep it secret - the difference is that we're right and they are not.])

Crystal clear now, eh?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I'm not sure what was meant by - "Yes the...

I got a horse in the race, my tax dollars.

They're saying the same exact things though, blame the other side... that's all either party is good for these days. Blame and keep stealing our money, while pretending to do work, when in reality they're all working for their party and each other, NOT THE PEOPLE!

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “I got a horse in the race, my tax dollars...

I know you try to keep on the fringe, but since Trump took office, did you notice that you started to keep more of your tax dollars?

Can I assume that you think that keeping more of your own money is a good thing?

Cuz, both sides have very different tunes on that topic.

Just sayin...

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I know you try to keep on the fringe, but...

The Democrats are the party of tax and spend, while the Republicans are the party of spend and don't tax. Either way they're spending money that we as the US people are going to have to pay back.

Yes it's nice to keep more of my money, but they're just putting more on the credit card... acting like teenagers on a shopping spree. It's not their money so they'll gladly spend our money.

All that tax saving is just going to be used up on the tariff wars... as anything with steel or metal is going to cost more now. Helping 500,000 and hurting 300,000,000.

Being responsible and a fiscal conservative is a fringe?

I guess since all those politics have become like teenagers more worried about the stupidest drama **** of who likes who in highschool, who's the party and who's out... instead of reality of life issues like paying the bills and stop over spending.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “The Democrats are the party of tax and spend...

I hear you Zolfie - honest.

I saw recently things like - "The national debt saw a "surprising" decline of $102 billion between 20 January and 27 July 2017." and I'm encouraged. Previous administrations have dug a deep hole, but I think Trump can head us in the right direction.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I hear you Zolfie - honest. I saw recently...

That's because you're completely biased towards your horse in the race.

Think about this a second... if you're earning less (via taxes) and spending more (via bills) like the US Government is going to, then you're going to have more debt, that's a BASIC 101 MONEY MANAGEMENT FACT!

So why did the national debt surprising decline? Because the debt ceiling, made the the US government delay payment because they couldn't pay the bills without breaking debt ceiling laws.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-che...al-debt-trump/

The government is simply "delaying or suspending various payments that need to be made, particularly within some of their intra-governmental accounts… By those measures, they can hold the national debt where it is for a certain amount of time."

Once they stop delaying the accounts, then it's going to surprisingly go up again

=================

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/na...ce-after-wwii/

the debt-to-Gross Domestic Product ratio has reached its highest level since after World War II, according to a new report from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “That's because you're completely biased...

You wrote - "That's because you're completely biased towards your horse in the race. "

Well, DUH! - that's what having a horse in the race means!

I'm aware of the deficit problem. Trumps predecessor did more damage than all previous presidents combined. And, I think that the economic growth we've enjoyed will help in correcting the problem.

I'm glad you have a concern that you are passionate about. I care about it too. So do conservatives in general - we don't like massive debt OR massive government. We'll work with you on the problem. It's not on the top of the list right now.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You wrote - "That's because you're...

And Trump seems like he might continue Obama's plan of spending more than all the other Presidents combined... especially if he gets that stupid wall built.

Side note: With all due respect to the immigration problems, (with 2 exceptions) I've never seen a wall stop someone that was extremely serious. The two exceptions are The Great Wall of China and the Berlin Wall... and the Berlin Wall stopped more people because of the military and machine guns than the actual wall.

But Trump has compared himself to Andrew Jackson because like Jackson he's going to get rid of the massive debt, instead he's doing the opposite and following the Obama spending plan. And with few exceptions, none of the Republicans have seemed interested in being careful with the debt.

Dems are tax and spend, and Repub has become just spend... both are spending like crazy now.

Completely different side note: Have you heard what the Chinese gave up to get operations to Huawei and ZTE back? ... it has me concerned because they're government spy technology. I assumed they agreed something with the tariffs, but the tariffs war with the Chinese is still on. So what did they give up? ... only thing I've heard is that they suddenly decided to invest heavy into some Trump company Singapore project.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “And Trump seems like he might continue...

The tax cuts pretty much pay for themselves. I know it's difficult to find an objective article to explain it but try this one on.
https://www.investors.com/polit...or-themselves/

The CBO didn't take economic growth into account. No one expected the growth to be as good as it has been.

The wall seems to be a matter of national security to me. And, national security is job# 1 for federal government IMO.

I understand your concern that really desperate criminal elements. However, the wall I think will intimidate the thousands of illegals wandering across for less nefarious reasons. But, we need to know who is here.

I don't know enough to comment regarding your China questions.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The tax cuts pretty much pay for themselves...

That article seems to just suggest the loss is 1/3 less than what was expected but 500 billion is still a huge loss.

For the China question, that's what scares me... no one seems to know enough... hell there aren't even conspiracy theories (yet). That makes me nervous, because clearly an agreement was made... they clearly got something big or huge for them, but that's all we know.

Zolfie Zolfie

Welcome back!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Welcome back!

Finally someone with manners.

xather xather

In response to “Finally someone with manners.

Thank you. It's shameful the way some people act on this site. They seem to find something to complain about all the time, even when a person returns. Pathetic.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I have only been here about 3 years so I...

Correction: Vic's original mustache remembers the time period, but now... If anybody could find uncle Vic's original 'stache... Please.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I've only been around for one of the five years you've been gone and I wouldn't even know where to begin explaining it to you.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

In response to “I've only been around for one of the five...

Try by starting to tell about your transformation from a human being to the biggest cooling unit the Multiverse has ever seen. That would work.

EDIT: I've heard it would also attract hot women.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Welcome back. Some of us don't question it.

xather xather

My bet is that they already sized you up as not fitting in with certain opinions.

xather xather

In response to “My bet is that they already sized you up as...

Exactly. After seeing this post, I doubt she'll want to stick around. Too many bullies since she left.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Exactly. After seeing this post, I doubt...

Agreed. Moderation needs to do something about that. If she came on here touting the greatness of Trump she would not have been attacked.

xather xather