What was old is new again?

BudwickZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates
What was old is new again?

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

no, not really. the Marxist/democrat has gone back to their playbook is all. kicking people out of eateries they find UNDESIRABLE.

I don't have an issue with Sanders being asked to leave the restaurant. Or with her tweeting about it. Let the chips fall where they will for the business owner.

As far as people within a business raising hell to run someone out, as happened to the DHS Secretary...they are disrupting other patrons and I would imagine that both patrons and business owners will quickly tire of that if people continue to pull that shit, as Waters is calling for. If a restaurant manager/owner allowed that crap while I was trying to enjoy my dinner, I'd complain to the business owner/management right then and there and if the owner was not in, I'd also make my complaint personally just to make perfectly clear they'd lost a customer and why. I'd never patronize the business again, and people would know why. And that goes for any other type of business, too.

The doxxing and threats to federal employees and their children is **. Anyone going to schools and houses and harassing/threating these families should be arrested and charged. These dumb are going to cause someone to get hurt. I don't give a flying ** if the left hates Trump, but they have been openly and publicly calling for violence since the election...they'd best be careful what they wish for. Just sayin'...

Bozette Bozette

This weekend the Democrats were back at it.
A Democrat restaurant owner in Virginia refused service to undesirable Sarah Sanders and her small children.

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

the increasing personal Nastiness towards people who work for President Trump reflects the Left's understanding they are losing
Nastiness reflects desperation not Strength
the left cannot win with their Idea's in the market square so they resort to violence.

speaks of how the marxist/democrats view me an other like me

Congressman Warns Nation Headed to Civil War

I see why

think ole captain dipshit fully understands the situation?

he wouldn't make the first 3 hours
to busy shitting himself in his safespace

remember.... think of the children

DHS Employees Warned Of ‘Credible Threats’ To Their Children

from what I see

the Left has no political ROE
they do have feelz

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I don't have an issue with Sanders being...

Marry me, Bozette.

trooper trooper

In response to “Marry me, Bozette.

HA HA HA! I love ya Gun, but we'd kill each other within week. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “HA HA HA! I love ya Gun, but we'd kill each...

Probably (and it's trooper )

trooper trooper

In response to “Probably (and it's trooper...

Aaaaand that would be our very first spat. 😂

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Aaaaand that would be our very first spat. 😂

hey, you're the one calling out another man's name!

trooper trooper

then no problem for cake baking on the grounds morality ?

Nope. Never have had.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Nope. Never have had.

Maxine Waters: Harass Trump Officials At Gas Stations, Restaurants, And Shopping Malls

In response to “Maxine Waters: Harass Trump Officials At Gas...

Yes, I watched the video before posting and covered that in my initial response.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Yes, I watched the video before posting and...

seen Booker? the baldy
he's is as bad as aunt Ester
if not worse

In response to “seen Booker? the baldy he's is as bad as...

I've seen enough. Let's just say if he tried interrupting my dinner with his version of Waters on "radical love"...he'd be feeling something radical.

Bozette Bozette

My jokes are never old.

They are terrible.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Again Bozette says it in ways that only she can.
The difference is that the left vilifies and justifies the attacks on the new targets which is anyone who doesn't agree with their agenda. It's amazing to see the lengths they will go to to accomplish their goals. America is watching all of this and there may be a surprise at the polls - again.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Again Bozette says it in ways that only she...

they used bike locks
they shot a republican
they beat up an independent
they fixed a primary against Bernie
they tried to undermine an election
states harboring crimmals
pity the border children
what is it the Left wants for America?

how about viewing those kids as the point of the spear
the kids get in, the adults will follow, the purpose?
Fundlemental transformation of the country

we are in a cold civil war

2 groups
the combatants
the innocent
all will pay a heavy price

people should about the French revolution
why it happened
how it happened
what happened
what was the result... Napoleon Bonaparte