urwutuisTanor_Fauxxather

BozetteBudwickMuttRoosterSynysterGatesThinkerbell

VicZincStarzAbove
GOP Uses Immigration Issue to Quietly cut 5.4 Trillion From Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and More

Explained by urwutuis...

As disgusting as it is does it surprise anyone? Under the cover of the media blitz at the border and after sabotaging ACA this is going to kill a lot of people just so their donors and corporations can get huge tax cuts. This is nothing less than financial rape. They might as well grab you by the ankles and shake

**. Nothing has been cut. What you're talking about is a proposed 2019 budget, which has not passed either house. It assumes the repeal of the ACA, which has yet to happen after a year and a half under Republican control. The midterm elections are upcoming. And Congress has managed to pass a budget in a timely manner precisely 4 times in the past 40 years, the last time being 1997**.

Bozette Bozette

Bozette Bozette

In response to “****. //Nothing// has been cut. What you're...

And aren't the Democrats actually using the immigration media blitz to distract from the IG report and the fact that it turns out Hillary was never officially under investigation for the email thing (and can be now)?

trooper trooper

In response to “And aren't the Democrats actually using the...

Why yes Trooper, I believe they are!

Dems are gonna get hammered in November.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Why yes Trooper, I believe they are! Dems...

You could be right, but I guess we just have to wait and see.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

Timing tells the tale, eh?

Bozette Bozette

Why are you still concerned with what Hillary does or doesn't do? She is no longer involved in politics, so why bother with her?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Why are you still concerned with what Hillary...

You should tell her that.

trooper trooper

In response to “You should tell her that.

She is entitled to her opinions, and to express them, just as you and I are. Still she isn't running for any office. You don't need to agree with her, I certainly don't, but she doesn't live in my head either.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “She is entitled to her opinions, and to...

It's not my head she lives in, it's on way too **** many tv shows.

trooper trooper

In response to “It's not my head she lives in, it's on way...

You must be watching different shows than I watch. I guess i've only seen her a few times on TV in the last year or so.
But I do agree, she should just go away and play with her grandkids or something.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

No longer in politics?

She's still trying to win the last election!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No longer in politics? She's still trying to...

The last election is over and done with, and Hillary isn't in the White House. She's bitter, I get that, but it won't change the outcome. Trump is POTUS and not her, all the complaining in the world isn't going to change that. So why listen to her?
Neither of the Clinton's will ever be elected to anything again, so why not just forget them, and ignore them?

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “The last election is over and done with, and...

Flanders - I'm not kidding, She's still trying to win the last election! She's making public appearances and continues to fuel this 'resistance' BS.

I suppose she is still making appearances to help fund the Clinton Family Crime Foundation.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Flanders - I'm not kidding, She's still...

Well, in Los Angeles, she gets very little TV time, and I'm not a regular watcher of Fox news, so my exposure to Hillary is somewhat limited.
She did win the popular vote, but since that doesn't seem to mean much any longer, Trump was awarded the presidency due to some silly electoral college law that should have ended decades ago.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “Well, in Los Angeles, she gets very little TV...

The 'silly electoral college' has been in place since 1804 - even before Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary! Both of you knew how the election was going to be run. She didn't campaign well. You both listened to the polls and the media - that Hillary was gonna win in a landslide. She didn't.

And, the electoral college is what makes peoples votes count all across the country - not just in California and New York.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The 'silly electoral college' has been in...

I agree Hillary ran a horrible campaign. But then again I thought Hillary was a horrible choice in the first place.
The electoral college does count for people in rural America, but it completely ignores the populations of New York and California. Sorry, but California has 13% of the countries population, we should have 13% of the representation. It would be just as easy to count each vote and whoever wins, wins.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “I agree Hillary ran a horrible campaign. But...

There are many really good articles and books written to explain the importance and significance of the electoral college. You may consider reading some of them to gain a better understanding - especially since that's how presidential elections are actually handled.

Budwick Budwick

It might just be my pessimistic view... but I don't think any high ranking politicians will ever be seriously charged with anything and none of them are really under investigations. Not Hillary, not Trump... but that's just my belief that the corrupt systems gives though with power passes.

Hell they keep giving Wells Fargo slaps on the wrist, that's how I realized Wells Fargo is a lot more powerful that I ever realized... and man they must have some very very serious connections, because they keep stealing.

Zolfie Zolfie

So because congress hasn't passed a budget the govt won't cut programs? I'll give you odds.
How do you think they're going to pay for the tax cuts they gave themselves? Economic growth? Cut military spending?
Poverty in the US is skyrocketing already.

urwutuis urwutuis OP

In response to “So because congress hasn't passed a budget...

Your post stated the cuts as fact, a done deal, which is simply not true. Nor will any proposed budget sail through both houses without wrangling and revisions, usually quite extensive ones at that, even within the proposing party, but especially from the other side. Add in the upcoming midterms, the divisions within and between the parties, and the overall generally uncooperative air that Trump engenders, and any resulting legislation will be significantly different than that originally proposed. And you very well know that.

Is it? Well that's too bad, as according to you, our concern should be raising the standards of living in Mexico and Central America, as you opined on another post.

FFS urwutuis, you aren't stupid, so that means the only reason you're screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING!" is to play the same ** up game as the media and politicians. Isn't it about time for Americans to quit blindly believing the **, think for themselves, and have real conversations?

Bozette Bozette

This doesn't surprise me at all. Trump is against the American people.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I don't think it's as much strategizing as it is multitasking brutality. Both of those are an end in and of themselves

DWF DWF

If Trump gets his way and it passes.

xather xather

In response to “If Trump gets his way and it passes.

When will the Republicans stop being so afraid of Trump and start doing their job that they were hired to do.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “When will the Republicans stop being so...

When people hold their elected officials responsible. He did not win the majority vote.

xather xather

In response to “When people hold their elected officials...

They think more of their jobs than they of their country. Shameful.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “They think more of their jobs than they of...

They are elected to represent their constituents. If they won't do it then they can take a hike. I don't believe the majority of the country stands behind Trumps antics.

xather xather

In response to “They are elected to represent their...

I agree.... people are finally waking up to his evilness, especially with this separation of kids from their parents.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree.... people are finally waking up to...

They will continue to spin that too Starz. We point out the obvious and they deny what it is.

xather xather

In response to “They will continue to spin that too Starz...

Of course they will, they already are.....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Of course they will, they already are.....

Round and round they go.

xather xather