When just casually surfing all of this site's activity, which category of post/comment is the type which compels you to respond, regardless of any initial lack of interest?

Lil_PrincessWill_JanitorPartyOfOneRoosterSynysterGatesLipsOfAnAngel

I honestly don't look at categories.
I guess I wasn't aware that we had them!
I usually go to "Just In" to see what's been posted recently and go from there.
I DO look for stuff posted by people that don't hate my guts, to support their post.
I look for interesting things - we've got an eclectic group here - a wide range of interests and it's fun to see what keeps their minds busy.
I look for the latest political complaints - to see how I can be helpful there.
I look for good news - that rarely takes long.
THEN I'll check my notifications - if any.

Budwick Budwick

Anything from posters who don't have me blocked ....or Zonkies posts as I don't understand Finnish ....

JD JD

I honestly don't look at categories.

Budwick Budwick

I'd guess humorous, lighthearted, amusement, fun post are the types that compel me to respond... we got enough serious shit in the world, it'd be nice if everyone could loosen up, be nice and have a humorous good time.

Zolfie Zolfie

I start with "Questions" then go to 'opinions". I have no idea why, I just do. I up vote a lot of posts, but may not necessarily comment on some of them.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I start with "Questions" then go to...

Hey...i do exactly that.

Carla Carla

Just in, notifications and then questions ....check my mail..up vote lots of comments and people...probably the same as most people

JD JD

Since I am new here I have found this site very interesting to say the least. I seem to go where my eyes and fingers take me which can be anywhere on here. I'm sure once I have been on here awhile then I would be able to answer better but until then I am everywhere..

LipsOfAnAngel LipsOfAnAngel

In response to “Since I am new here I have found this site...

OK to get best results give yourself a name and post with your name -Nobody likes fakes and that is what most annoy posts are..

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Music posts are almost irresistible to me. (a)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Anything posted by DonkeyMalls :p fortunately i'm weird enough to match Finnish with my Oltanian Fox language, match weird with weirder. I like weird and random.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Oh I will answer just about anything except for political stuff

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Good jokes.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Food

DW2 DW2

About animals. I just love them.

hootowl hootowl