NOW THAT PRISSY SCOTT PRUITT HAS RESIGNED, WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE INVESTIGATIONS INTO HIS LACK OF ETHICS AND IMPROPER SPENDING?
  • Topics:PeopleGovernment
  • Featured on the home page on Jul 15th 2018
  • Post Of The Day on Jul 8th 2018

The investigations go away

Fyrefox

The investigations continue and he's held accountable

TrishTanor_FauxFizzyoid

Other

Piper2

VicZincPiper2StarzAboveazlottoCarlaSynysterSissy

They should continue investigating him, and make him pay back all those perks he took on the taxpayer's money. But nothing will happen, he's already out there whining and playing the victim. And Trump keeps saying what a great guy he is. Makes me want to puke.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I hear you.

(y)

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “They should continue investigating him, and...

Starz you are correct again. These people in government need to remember who pays their bills.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

The guy is gone, he will never pay back the money he spent on the tax payer dime. I can't see wasting more taxpayer money investigating this slug. Like Nixon, time to just move on and hope the next one is a little less greedy and more honest.

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

In response to “The guy is gone, he will never pay back the...

Normally, I would agree with you, but if the government doesn't start making examples of people like this, it will never stop. From what I hear, his replacement may be worse.

Linnster Linnster OP

A couple of the things he did were blatantly illegal. Like the phone booth. I think there is a criminal investigation into that one.

Carla Carla

In response to “A couple of the things he did were blatantly...

Let's hope they get him on everything they can.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Let's hope they get him on everything they can.

I agree with the example thing.
If he committed crimes, he should be treated like any other criminal.

Carla Carla

I don't know. His appointment as head of the EPA was a very bad joke to begin with. I do agree, that Pruitt's replacement sounds no better, or worse.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I don't know. His appointment as head of the...

If Congress is as blase about all the other investigations, we can expect nothing to happen.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “If Congress is as blase about all the other...

I have no expectation that he will be held accountable for his numerous ethics violations. Not by this congress, anyway.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I have no expectation that he will be held...

I couldn't agree more.

Linnster Linnster OP

So, in watching Meet the Press this morning, there was a comment that the investigations into Scott Pruitt will continue even though he's no longer head of the EPA. Let's hope they are serious about it.

Linnster Linnster OP

If he broke laws he should be indicted if he was grossly unethical Trump should be held accountable for contributing to the delinquency of a Cabinet Secretary.

Fizzyoid Fizzyoid

He gets a permanent paid vacation?...just my guess based on past ousted officials.

azlotto azlotto

In response to “He gets a permanent paid vacation?...just my...

I wouldn't be surprised. I hope they locked up all the pens, pencils, paper clips, staplers/staples and pads before he left.

Linnster Linnster OP