CleburneArmyWifehootowl

Sunny_the_skepticSkr3wBall

WunderscoreCleburneArmyWife
Mothers (women who choose NOT to murder their unborn children) should NOT be allowed to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States. Ruth Bader Ginsburgh has two children. She must be be ousted because she is a potential threat to Roe v Wade. SHE CHOSE TO NOT ABORT!!!

Ginsburg must be removed from the Supreme Court. She has children. She did NOT abort! She is a threat to Roe v Wade....RIGHT Bernie???

Perhaps you're not actually an imbecile, and do realize that many, many women who've had an abortion either already had children, or had them later on.
Maybe you do realize, that many, many women who support Roe v Wade are indeed mothers.

Piper2 Piper2

Yet she was approved by the Senate 96-3

Flrdsgns Flrdsgns

That's right. No mother should be on the Supreme Court, according to the liberal horde's protests of Judge Kavanaugh. Agree!

Cleburne Cleburne

Another stupid question to start an argument. Geez..................

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Same old argument for every SCOTUS confirmation. You would think the only issue in this country for the Supreme Court to rule on is Roe VS Wade. I mean there has been 45 years of conservative rulings and the law has not been altered. So why the same old shit everytime?

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Same old argument for every SCOTUS...

Will...because trump armamently stated that he would appoint judges that would overturn roe. And...he wanted to see women and docs punished for seeking or performing abortions. It has been the far rights wet dream to get to this point. And it isnt just this issue. Gay rights, corporatalization, etc.
The far right carries on about big government, drain the swamp, whatever. But, would like to see big corporations play the same role.
And...why is it that people are so adverse to less stringent border laws for people, but money and corporate power moves unhindered across all borders?

Carla Carla

In response to “Will...because trump armamently stated that...

I'm not sure how people decide what they believe of what Trump says because he has said so many things. I think people decide what they want to believe and that's the way it stays.

We are like an out of control growing bush. If we trimmed the far right and the far left we would be able to grow higher and better.

I have no problem with less stringent boarder laws. Make the laws and enforce them. I have a problem with uncontrolled migration and people of political leadership ignoring the laws they should be working to improve.

Finally, it's too bad both groups don't just have wet dreams. Then there would be no abortion problem. (hehe)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I'm not sure how people decide what they...

I just love you, will:]

Carla Carla

In response to “I just love you, will:]

I think pretty highly of you to, Carla. (hug)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Hey Teufel.....don't get drawn in. As we learn at the beginning, whatever the rest of the world is doing, Marine's maintain their bearing. As encouragement, you know the skinny...continue to maintain yours. Civilians are blown to and fro by every wind of doctrine.
Keep the faith. Semper Fidelis

Freeranger Freeranger

Piper2 Piper2

If Dems are denying Kavanaugh the position by what he might do, then yes, I'd say it's fine to get rid of Ginsburg for what she DID do. She had unmurdered children (omg) Very un-liberal-like.

ArmyWife ArmyWife

No one thinks like that

DWF DWF

Abortion is an argumentative subject with people having different views...no one should kill another person, it's Gods law...but there are always exceptions..with babies I'm against it, but still believe it's the mothers choice...as for this judge , she was voted in and hopefully she makes the right decisions...

JD JD

You are not the boss of my ute- well I dont have one but you get the point. You dont get to decide that for people.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

This is the stupidest post I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying a lot.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “This is the stupidest post I've ever seen on...

That's because it uses liberal logic. lol lol lolz

ArmyWife ArmyWife

In response to “That's because it uses liberal logic. lol...

There's no such thing as liberal logic. Political ideologies don't bear their own systems of logic.

Nothing about this post is coherent, and the description underneath is even stupider. Having children doesn't make you exempt from being pro-choice, that's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

I agree and I said practically the same thing.... it doesn't get any dumber than this post.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Oh... I know who you are.

Sofia Sofia